Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do we trust Jonas?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can we trust Jonas and send Bree and Daniel to his home?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 137 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 206

kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: late post, second coming Reply with quote

I know this reply is late. I already casted my vote, yesterday, but I felt that I had to add some points, here. I know the poll is over. Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Holly: I know you worry about our well being, or getting any of us involved, any further. Speaking for myself, personally, that really doesn't matter. If I get involved and they want to start playing mind games, or want to start watching me, I can handle it. I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I'm perfectly capable of holding my own.

I've lived out on the street for longer than I'd care to state. This was in the past, but definitely not far enough in the past for me to be able to forget about it (as if I could...) So, I can vouch for everyone that has stated that life as such is dangerous. Especially if you have no idea what you're doing or where you really want to go.

Going back home was actually a pretty good idea, but weirdly enough, kinda like the saying "nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live (stay) there." I don't know if Bree or Danielbeast know about the videos by Op Aphid. It would kinda surprise me if they don't.

Seeing the video of the surveillance of Bree and Daniel's rooms, I now wonder how well they are covered. Are operatives just around the corner; just next door; or even in the houses, themselves? Even if Bree or Daniel were to go back to their respective homes, how quickly would those operatives be able to act? Are they even commissioned to do anything if B or D are spotted?

In all, there is very high risk in even running in just to grab a few items. But there is also a fairly high risk in trusting Jonas. Here, we have a man that we really know nothing about. Yes, he has told us things about himself, but to quote one of my favorite TV characters, "Everybody lies".

Daniel made a good decision to at least consider meeting with Jonas. There is still quite a bit of risk in this, but there is even more risk in not knowing if Jonas is friend or foe.

I haven't seen Holly's answer (I know I should have looked for it before this,) but that's my next spot to hit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jeiku
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They MUST trust Jonas. It is a MUCH better shot than trying to live on the streets!GoodGollyItsHolly
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No- dont trust JOnas! what reason hs he givin to be trusth worthy? some random internet dude asking a youg 16 year old girl and her friend to come stay with him? thats bull. You dont know who he is or where he came from.

They need to go home. A nice warm bed, clean clothes, food.... and a normal life agian.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewelybug wrote:
No- dont trust JOnas! what reason hs he givin to be trusth worthy? some random internet dude asking a youg 16 year old girl and her friend to come stay with him? thats bull. You dont know who he is or where he came from.

They need to go home. A nice warm bed, clean clothes, food.... and a normal life agian.

But wouldn't that be kind of boring?
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Holly will tell us about the decision. We will find out on the next video.
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewelybug wrote:

And what on earth makes you think they'll have a nice normal life again if they go home? With cameras watching their every move, the unlikelyhood that her parents have come home... and still no money without her parents to access or provide it...

plus, we have no idea if the bills are being paid... by now, the rent (if rented) may be late, the phone and electricity turned off...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamerose wrote:
Jewelybug wrote:

And what on earth makes you think they'll have a nice normal life again if they go home? With cameras watching their every move, the unlikelyhood that her parents have come home... and still no money without her parents to access or provide it...

plus, we have no idea if the bills are being paid... by now, the rent (if rented) may be late, the phone and electricity turned off...

*whispering* shhh... she's with the Order - they're everywhere...
wabonan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell no,,, hes the Humanpet.. I can tell by his body size.. I told bree this like 2 weeks ago when Jonas showed up... She even wrote me back... I guess she must like catfood... I don't know what else to tell them ,,,but if they really need a place to crash Im in North carolina,,I have Big dogs and alot of guns,,, I know that sounds real safe...lol ..but if they need a place Im here...lol,,Wabonan
Steppenwanker
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Off,

Yay GoodGollyItsHolly!!!

Second...Well, I don't trust Jonas, I never have. He appeared out of nowhere, and everything about him is just too, I don't know...simple. It just feels like everything has been set up for them to be lured to him, his looks, his money, his house, his backstory, the timing of his appearance, the subtle pressure he's put on them to trust him, it all feels like a fancy fishing lure designed to hook them and reel them back in.

I fear that once they are there, at his house, Jonas will gradually drive a wedge between Bree and DanielBeast, whether through jealousy, or counsel, or money, or whatever, and try to drive DanielBeast away, either by making him angry or by alienating him and convincing Daniel that he is no longer needed, that Jonas is the one taking care of Bree now, and DanielBeast should just go back to wherever it was he came from.

But Daniel is the only one who has proven his loyalty to Bree, time and again, and the only one we know with any assurance actually has Bree's best interest at heart.

So I have grave misgivings about Jonas. However, they are currently living on the street, and that's not safe at all either, not unless Daniel is a black belt and NRA member, and is armed to the teeth. So what should they do?

All I know is this. So far, the only person in this story who has proven that they have decent common sense is Daniel. Bree is out in la la land, whether through denial, fear, inexperience, or shock, Owen is bugged, Illuminati Thor is the strong, silent, type, Silenced and P. Monkey is a rat and a cancer, in Daniel's words. Wink Bree's parents are still AWOL, and Gemma and Jonas remain unproven. So I would tell Daniel to listen to whatever his gut is telling him, that his common sense is probably the best tool he has to make decisions with right now. And he's already said several times that he doesn't trust Jonas, so I think he should listen to his instincts, and NOT have anything to do with Jonas.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy.. I went with the majority on this one. I thought it was best for them to go with Jonas. I had no idea that Daniel would respond like this! *stomps around and pouts*
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Oh boy.. I went with the majority on this one. I thought it was best for them to go with Jonas. I had no idea that Daniel would respond like this! *stomps around and pouts*

LoL Holly, like I said in the video forum, It's not your fault. It's Daniels. Why was he so keen on testing Jonas and suddenly out of the blue he backs out?
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly, it's not your fault.

All Daniel required you to do is give him your educated opinion based on the majority of this poll, and what the 'general consensus' had been saying. Of course you had no idea that Daniel would react the way he did. Who knows; maybe he had planned to do so before the decision to "test" Jonas.

All of us already knew that Daniel had very deep misgivings about Jonas, but so do the rest of us.

I can kinda relate to Bree's wanting to find shelter.
Remember, I'd said that I had been homeless, before? I escaped that hell when I was offered to move in with a friend of mine who I only knew from the internet. Of course, I knew him longer than Bree knew about Jonas, but I still feel it's pretty comparable.

How that turned out? Well, the two of us hardly talk anymore; not even to say "hello". And I'm very hesitant to get a roommate (even though I probably need one) because of the crap he, and other past roommates have put me through.

That last part didn't have much to do with the current situation, but it does hint that even though you may think you know someone. Words are just words, and actions speak louder than them.

I still don't trust Jonas, but I'm willing to give him a chance, just to see what he does. Unfortunately, it seems that Bree is in this on her own... and I'm very worried that she may not be able to defend herself if Jonas betrays her.

Daniel, if you read this, I really hope you know what you're doing. "abandoning" Bree, like that has lost you major points with a lot of us. Dare I say it, that our trust in you has wavered a bit.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: