Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evidence that Bree dies on Nov. 11
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Evidence that Bree dies on Nov. 11 Reply with quote

I have a theory that I'm very sure about. Bree goes through the ceremony and is killed on Nov. 11, possibly her parents as well. This post is lengthy, but worth it. This evidence can be found in the LG pedia: [color=blue]http://lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php/Cassieiswatching_clues

The clues lie in Cassieiswatching's poems. Here is one of the poems (Clue 15):

THE EVIL PRIEST WILL MAKE THE BED

WHILE THE VICTIM NODS HER HEAD.

ONCE SHE'S BOUND, TOO LATE TO QUIT.

SHE'LL FEEL HIS HANDS, SHE'LL TASTE HIS SPIT.

HE'LL BREAK THE SEAL AND THRUST INSIDE,

SHE CRIED SHE LIED SHE TRIED SHE DIED.

(sorry about text, I copied and pasted)

This indicates that Bree will be raped and die. Is Daniel involved (evil priest)? Not sure, but keep in mind that Daniel is a Biblical prophet, and the beast is Satan.

Next, an excerpt from clue 7 poem:

REVELATION STARTS THE FIRST

Now some have said this means the "revelation" tapes; but what if it doesn't? On Nov.1, Bree posted the video "What makes us sad", in which she revealed that the deacons said she must go through with the ceremony, and her parents seemed freaked out. Could this be the "revelation" of the first?

Also, clue 10: IT BEGINS THE FIRST

Next excerpt from clue 16:

ELEVEN DAYS UNTIL MY FATE

Then, the last line says:ELEVEN DAYS, ELEVEN DAYS

Eleven days twice.

Eleven days from Nov. 1 (posting of video:What makes us sad), or 11/11...there are elevens all over this thing, and by the way, google "1111" and you will see that many weird religions consider this a mystical number.

I believe the killing will be Manson-like, because of the images in Cassie's videos, and probably only the body(bodies) will be found. At this point, I think Gemma will take over and set out to find out what happened to Bree. She might even be the next victim if she gets involved with Daniel. Doesn't it seem weird that Daniel never tries to make a real move on Bree? Perhaps he can't, because she has to be a virgin. Could it be that Bree's parents have her so isolated because they also are involved, and knew she had to stay "pure"?

OK, I'm done. I hope this gets read and talked about.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything you've said makes sense. I don't know if it's right...but, damn it, I'd welcome the action.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might make sense except for the fact that the "Creators" have disavowed CiW and any references to Cassie in the LG videos have been largely innocuous.

I suspect it has something to do with the CiW ARG rather than the LG series. The LG creators have steered clear of any references to sex and/or sexually related activities in their vids as well as any references to violence.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
This might make sense except for the fact that the "Creators" have disavowed CiW and any references to Cassie in the LG videos have been largely innocuous.

I suspect it has something to do with the CiW ARG rather than the LG series. The LG creators have steered clear of any references to sex and/or sexually related activities in their vids as well as any references to violence.

Ok, all of this is true. We'll see what happens.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was that whole idea that CIW was, in some way, connected though...like it was someone who worked on LG15 in the beginning or something. I don't know. The thought has crossed my mind that we may never find out who was behind CIW because that theory might be true...and their (LG15) contract probably wouldn't allow them to do something like CIW, but they did it anyway...so they can't claim it b/c they'd be in some legal hot water. Just a thought. Listen..I need to justify this in my mind. Let me believe my little story.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Everything you've said makes sense. I don't know if it's right...but, damn it, I'd welcome the action.

lol...yeah.
Rey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres why I think it will never happen:

- LG15 has sooo many young viewers, and they will NOT show any rape, violence, blood,...basically, its goung to be G rated, and stay that way no matter what.

I also believe Gemmers19 is a test for us viewers to see how we'd handle someone else taking over the story, if they did decide to kill Bree, Gemma would do the majority of blogging, however most of us (including myself) have yet to warm up to her, so I don't think they will kill off Bree at the ceremony.

Gemmers may have also been introduced because the other two main characters (Bree and Daniel) will be put in some danger, and will need rescue, and count on Gemma to show up and be the hero.

She also may be introduced to be a sacrafice,...to feed our appetites for a death without killing a beloved main character. They'll kill her before we get too attached.

Also, she maybe a love interest, her and Daniel might meet up and fall for each other, and cause a fuss between Daniel and Bree and create more drama for the story with jealousy and whatnot.

I'm hoping shes just a quick kill.

woah sorry I think I went a tad off-topic lol

Rolling Eyes

Help!!!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rey is right. The LG15 story has way too many younger viewers to start any slasher style videos right now. I don't think they are going to take what's supposed to be a 16 year old girl and rape/impregnate/murder her. Too R rated for the youngsters.

And personally, I don't think Gemma or Daniel have the following to take on the lead role of this ARG. Bree is what got most of us watching, who we have an investment in. If something happened to Bree, I doubt I'd bother to watch anymore.

And I darn sure wouldn't buy the tshirt! Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As trainer said, cassieiswatching is separate from LG15. They may have been connected at the beginning, but it's pretty clear ciw was taken in a different direction, one that's far darker. So while there may be some overlaps (ya never know), we can't assume they're related.

I do miss ciw though...
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we'll have to wait and see.

Just wanted to say that I don't like theories that only depend on CiW, since we've no idea if it's canon.

and the 'younger viewers' issue, that I agree with.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
Well, we'll have to wait and see.

Just wanted to say that I don't like theories that only depend on CiW, since we've no idea if it's canon.

and the 'younger viewers' issue, that I agree with.

Same here...especially since she turned out to be a marketing ploy for SL...if not, that's how it seems.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any objections to moving this thread to CiW?

'mute

edit: There were no objections, so I went ahead and moved it Smile

'vote 'mute in '16!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Evidence that Bree dies on Nov. 11 Reply with quote

iqfrenzy wrote:

Eleven days from Nov. 1 (posting of video:What makes us sad), or 11/11...there are elevens all over this thing, and by the way, google "1111" and you will see that many weird religions consider this a mystical number.

I'm sorry to be a spoilsport, because I'm a die-hard believer that Cassie is just biding her time and will be back, but eleven days from Nov. 1 is Nov. 12, not Nov. 11...
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eep....not a good choice posting this. the creators might decide to change what happens upon seeing that you may have figured it out. they may not change it if this is what happens, but they might. i love this theory though. it all makes perfect sense. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
eep....not a good choice posting this. the creators might decide to change what happens upon seeing that you may have figured it out. they may not change it if this is what happens, but they might. i love this theory though. it all makes perfect sense. Very Happy

Yeah but as if...it doesn't appeal to the demographic, its not a safe. media friendly and it's pretty terminal.
It would be corporate suicide to run with that story, so no, it ain't gonna happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: