Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

theory about the order
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: theory about the order Reply with quote

why do the order keep following bree when they could easily capture them?

theory: they can't capture bree or daniel at this time because of the national attention they are recieving. rather, they must convince us, the audience that bree is crazy and imagining the whole thing.

so i expect the show toget weirder and weirder.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that it would be possible to convince the fictional world's audience of that given how we've seen the motel get ransacked at this point, and given that Daniel's seen pictures of himself on Lucy's computer. This has gone way beyond just Bree's take on things. Heck, for that matter, Daniel had to convince Bree that things weren't right in the first place.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I don't think that it would be possible to convince the fictional world's audience of that given how we've seen the motel get ransacked at this point, and given that Daniel's seen pictures of himself on Lucy's computer. This has gone way beyond just Bree's take on things. Heck, for that matter, Daniel had to convince Bree that things weren't right in the first place.

True. For the sake of the story, I think it's assumed that only those in the "Breeniverse" have any knowledge of the videos (and we ain't telling Smile ).
I believe it has more to do with "Free Will". Which is also why I think she'll end up a Jonas' place - she wants to go there. Seems like free will is important to the Order for some reason. (which ties right back to Crowley)
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Trainer, about Free Will. It might be important to the Order that Bree come back to them of her own free will, which would explain why the actions attributed to them seem focused on cutting off her support rather than coercing her directly. Of course, it seems like a silly semantic difference to me (what is torture but "cutting off your (life) support"?), but maybe not to them?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
I agree, Trainer, about Free Will. It might be important to the Order that Bree come back to them of her own free will, which would explain why the actions attributed to them seem focused on cutting off her support rather than coercing her directly. Of course, it seems like a silly semantic difference to me (what is torture but "cutting off your (life) support"?), but maybe not to them?

Maybe not to them or maybe not to Bree. After all, we are peering into the fishbowl and see everything but the fish never realizes it's wet.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah just like others have said, the order is more.. just for.. watching.. truly. babysitting if you must.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

q) why arn't bree and daniel dead?

a) because the order doesn't want to kill bree or daniel

-*-*-*-*-

q) why did we never figure out what the ceremony was going to happen?

a) maybe it was not up to the order but up to bree to decide when the ceremony was going to happen?

-*-*-*-*-

q) what was the ceremony going to be?

a) what if THIS IS the ceremony? bree discovering her free will, on the run.

-*-*-*-*-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: once again just to spam you Reply with quote

i have a feeling that THIS is the ceremony. it's happening right now. the ceremony is just the order watching bree and daniel discover their free will.

proof: why would a cult inspired by free will be interested in controling somebody through a mysterious secret ceremony?

proof: why would a cult interested in controling people allow bree and daniel to be on the run for so long?
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK my true theory is......................(if we are sticking with the Crowley is important) according to some quotes I have read Thelema (I know that she isnt in Thelema,but if its crowley related this may be just as true) values the blood of an enemy over the blood of a priest...........what makes a better enemy????? I think the best enemy is a person who has put all their faith and trust into something(a particular religion) for their entire life..... and then is scorned or betrayed by that same organization...........I.E. BREE she (i think) may son become a avid hater of anything Order related...which would them make her blood worth a whole lot.................but hey thats just my wack-job theory.....................

A PI IS HEAVEN

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i realllllllllly reaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy like platy's theory

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
according to some quotes I have read Thelema (I know that she isnt in Thelema,but if its crowley related this may be just as true) values the blood of an enemy over the blood of a priest

Ummm...either you're misreading something or someone else did. We don't sacrifice anyone.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
stuart2004 wrote:
according to some quotes I have read Thelema (I know that she isnt in Thelema,but if its crowley related this may be just as true) values the blood of an enemy over the blood of a priest

Ummm...either you're misreading something or someone else did. We don't sacrifice anyone.

yeh!!

its only sheep

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh, I thought you told me you quit sacrificing sheep?!?!

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If platy's theory is correct, then what about the pills and shots Bree took before the staged ceremony? I'm leaning towards a fertility ceremony as the truth behind the ceremony preparations. But I do think that Bree's journey will mostly depend on her free will, although Daniel, Gemma, and Jonas (and perhaps others) will have input.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
i realllllllllly reaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy like platy's theory

you would...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: