Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0094 "Your Decision" (12/9/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
no new video yet. I am getting sad. I was wishing since it was the tenth and everyone had so much hype about it the Creators wouldnt let us down, even if there wasnt anything planned. We are all of the edge of our seats. COME ONN NEW VIDEO!!

agreed. this cliff hanger is killing me.
HazelButtercup
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted them BOTH to go to Jonas'. Now I'm afraid for Bree. The only thing we know for sure is that Daniel is good because he made sure she didn't go through with the ceremony.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HazelButtercup wrote:
I wanted them BOTH to go to Jonas'. Now I'm afraid for Bree. The only thing we know for sure is that Daniel is good because he made sure she didn't go through with the ceremony.

We don't know yet if Daniel didn't go with them. We only saw what Jonas wanted us to see. We only heard what Jonas wanted us to hear.

We do need a new video, except it will more than likely be from Gemma talking about how disappointed she is before she talks about how flatmates are eating all her cookies.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slap me if this has already been discussed, I'm too lazy to look over the seven pages that have accumulated overnight, but when Bree is focusing the camera on Jonas while they are in the parking garage, he has no facial hair. When he makes his comments at the end, he has at least a day's worth of growth (i think anyway, i'm a girl, i've never grown a beard)

Anywho, if this has already been discussed, could someone please point me to the right page?

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know what the writing on Daniel's white hat was? I don't think I've seen it before.

It's probably nothing, but I am brain dead from studying for finals, so give me a break Laughing
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
slap me if this has already been discussed, I'm too lazy to look over the seven pages that have accumulated overnight, but when Bree is focusing the camera on Jonas while they are in the parking garage, he has no facial hair. When he makes his comments at the end, he has at least a day's worth of growth (i think anyway, i'm a girl, i've never grown a beard)

Anywho, if this has already been discussed, could someone please point me to the right page?

it appears that he had the same amount of facial hair at both parts. it's just pretty thin so it doesn't look that way from a distance.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
So, in my own, kooky way, I think Jonas would be SO much more attractive if he were actually "evil" (or just working for OpA). Then again, I have an obsession with bad guys...(Spike, Tom Riddle, Cole Turner..)

Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? THAT Spike? I LOVE him! Very Happy I used to have the biggest ever crush on him Embarassed I loved how he was tough, but then needy, and then he got a soul ... *melting*

Edit: you know who else was hot from that series and Angel, it's spinoff? That English guy whose name escapes me. I melted every time he spoke! ... *sigh* Embarassed

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW VIDEO!!!

I need to know if the date is of any importance. I need to know if Jonas and his editing skills gave an accurate picture of what happened between Bree and Daniel. I need to know how Daniel is doing on his own. I DON'T want to know what Gemma thinks of all this because a video from her at this point will be so irritating! She is so cold and right now, with all the crazy possibilities that are presented to us fans after this last video, her aimless chatter about a bad date, her flatmates, her homework, or how she has an itchy ear.....I don't want any of that ever but especially not now! Oh my! Creators.....

GIVE US ANOTHER VIDEO REALLY SOON, PLEASE?
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree wholeheartedtly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:
girlAnachronism wrote:
So, in my own, kooky way, I think Jonas would be SO much more attractive if he were actually "evil" (or just working for OpA). Then again, I have an obsession with bad guys...(Spike, Tom Riddle, Cole Turner..)

Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? THAT Spike? I LOVE him! Very Happy I used to have the biggest ever crush on him Embarassed I loved how he was tough, but then needy, and then he got a soul ... *melting*

Of course that Spike! *swoons also* His entrance scene where he crashes into the sign drunk...ah, bad-guys...
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
EliCash wrote:
Quote:
I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but genuinely asking. What would be their other options?

Staying with the friend that Daniel stayed at when he got scared after breaking into Lucy's, to name just one example. I'm sure Daniel had other friends, as well.

In his position, though, and after getting a better idea of how far the Order may be willing to go, would you put your friend in danger by going to them for refuge? I wouldn't. I think that's partly what's keeping Daniel from asking anyone for help.

Somewhere along the line, in a chat or in answer to a forum question, Bree and Daniel indicated that they didn't want to go to Daniel's friends or family because it would put them in danger. So they had already eliminated that as a possibility in their own minds. (the characters, or the creators....take your pick.)
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CriticalThinking wrote:

3) Gemma will spot some freaky occultic symbol in one of Bree/Jonas's videos, Bree will freak and high tail it outta there. Maybe Gemma will send some money via Western Union.

Lol, just had to point out that Western Union reference by you again Razz Heehee

Maybe Bree will have to rescue Daniel, not the other way around. Think about it; we know Daniel loves her, but he's grouchy. I have trouble seeing Bree in love with him recently. So, if Dan gets in trouble, and Bree suddenly becoems mature and rescues him, I would find it more impressive in a way.
But then again, Dan in shining armour crashing through a wall and scooping an unconcious Bree into his arms has its merits...

I WANT ROMANCE DAMNIT!

And this is coming from an anti-gooey person everyone :/
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, while i'm dying of suspense, i might as well speculate. any thoughts about the title of the video? i mean, i can't decide whether it is from bree or jonas. technically, jonas had to have written the title there, right? but is it said in a rude way like, "your decision.. nice job, look what you did to bree and daniel now" or an evil way like, "mwahaha now i have bree right where i want her.. and YOU decided to put her here!" or a nicer way like, "thanks for choosing my side guys!"

or is it directed towards daniel? like, "please daniel, look what you're doing to bree.. you should come over... but it's your decision i guess.." or a pissy-er way like, "wow daniel. good going."

or is it just sarcastic because we were supposed to be making the decision but then daniel went and screwed it up so it's like it was never even up to us.

or maybe the creators are just poking fun like "nananana poo poo, you thought you really got to decide?"

okay i'm off to bed now.
GOOD NEWS MS. KELLY AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO CARES: i finished my college applicationsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
arggimapirate
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yayayayayay! i'm so excited by the action and all the possibilities left open by this video! i just hope the creators keep it up - i want betrayal, tears, a chase scene, and shaved almonds all over the place. yaaaayy!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay also.. whoever asked about the hat..
This is the best I could do:

No idea. It lookes kind of like a whale. Or something. Or a shark perhaps? Maybe like Tachy's shark puppet? Idk...

Or like chinese symbols. Or something like that. Hieroglyphics. Whatever.

I don't think it means much. But I did notice it. Has Daniel ever worn a baseball cap? Random.

Those of us that were concerned about whose camera it is and whatnot. Bree appears to furiously grab the camera. It's kind of awkward. I don't exactly know why. But then it blacks out. Maybe she grabbed it from him to turn it off?

Also, at one point, Bree is talking to Daniel, who is holding the camera, only she's looking away, as if she thinks she sees something far off, or she is looking for something in the distance?

Lastly: We have discussed before the presence of the color blue in the series. I believe colors often provide symbolism and meaning, whether on purpose or not. In the beginning of this video, a blue truck drives by in the distance, and Bree follows it with the camera. I thought it was a little strange, and I recalled talking to people about the meaning of blue eyes, like Gemma's. Blue eyes are present in Tachy and OpA videos. I also thought Jonas had blue eyes, but maybe I'm wrong now that I'm looking back at him. Someone looked it up, and found that blue eyes sometimes alluded to suppressed malice. Hmm. This 'blue' schema may also be present in the motif of water that has appeared throughout the series. Just thought I'd point that out.

I think I'm probably just prying desperately at the videos lately. I still research every possible clue and nothing ever comes of it. I miss doing it though, so you can ignore all of my rambling as you please.

Goodnight.

Last edited by JustAnotherLonelyGirl. on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: