Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playing her videos audio backwards.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steazy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Playing her videos audio backwards. Reply with quote

Just an idea.
There might be subliminal messeging.
maybe satanic messeges like in stairway to heaven.
if someone has the software to do this i think the results might be intresting.
Twisted Evil
dave
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Retarded Reply with quote

By all means, if someone actually wants to take the time to do it, then have fun.

Here's my problem with this type of thing.

You're essentially talking about something like 60 minutes of noise (by "noise" I mean random data -- not necessarily audio) here. (I say 60 minutes because it's around 30 videos that are around 2:00 minutes each... I'm not trying to be precise.) Then trying to find something in it. Statistically, there will be LOTS of things that sound like an english phrase in 60 minutes of noise (probably around 4-5).

"Things" can often be found with just a few minutes of noise. These "things" are generally nothing more than coincidence (i.e., EVP and Stairway to Heaven). Now there have certainly been a few people who have gone to the trouble to hide backwards messages in things (Weird Al, Pink Floyd, etc), but these are very clear, and generally don't sound like anything (other than backwards english) when played forwards.

I'm sure that some of you will say that it's all intentional, but here's how to tell the difference: does it make sense?

So does it make sense that they would take the time to come up with a phrase, figure out what it sounds like backwards, come up with words that sound like that AND make sense in the context of the rest of the song/video, and then record it? Well, let's see what is supposedly hidden in Stairway to Heaven:

"Oh here's to my sweet Satan.
The one whose little path would make me sad,
whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him
666, there was a little toolshed where he made us
suffer, sad Satan."

Now come on... that doesn't make any sense at all. A little toolshed? Satan's path is small and he powers himself? This is ridiculous.

There are a few that are convincing, such as Eminem's My Name Is... but it's not hard to see retro-fitting the forward lyrics to the song (seeing as how they don't make all that much sense to begin with).

So, I have no doubt that there will be any number of "things" to be heard in backwards lonelygirl15 videos. The problem is that they'll probably be the result of randomness... things that happen to sound like a word or phrase.

On the other hand, they've certainly hidden clues in these videos... they could have done something like this intentionally and it might not be a worthless endeavor.

Just make sure that whatever is supposedly found makes sense and is consistent with the rest of the storylilne.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: