Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] Tachyon "Gemma [Part I]"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kejpi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The note Tachyon left in her profile to brother, it talks about waiting for friend(s) ... following the random suggestion that Jonas is brother...maybe she's suggesting that Bree is safe and all they need is to get Daniel there too?

Although that could all just be bollocks and she could indeed be talking about the drops.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Gemma is in the States. That doesnt mean she is evil. Maybe she came to help Bree.
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
So Gemma is in the States. That doesnt mean she is evil. Maybe she came to help Bree.

She is a liar! A sexy one at that!
mandimoron
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmm.. Reply with quote

JuJu Bean wrote:
I've been saying for awhile she's not in London. In one of her videos she has on a shirt from AMERICAN eagle.

FTR, just because someone wears American Eagle clothing doesn't mean they're American, or have ever even been to America. We have American Eagle stores in Canada, and clothing from any given country of origin can be purchased online, or while on vacation. Hell, Canada Goose parkas are all the rage in Japan right now!
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the Videos forum too, but you know... Here it is again.

I'm kind of too lazy to go back throught all the Gemma threads on the forums, so maybe someone can link me if it's already brought up.

But is it possible that Gemma is part of the family that disappeared last time there was a ceremony, and that maybe doing the ceremony means you become an operative for OpA? Or maybe the timeline doesn't work out for that, but it's a thought. Maybe Gemma had to go underground as an operative, and then when they heard Bree didn't want to do the ceremony, they brought Gemma out as "a friend" to "help."
JuJu Bean
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Hmm.. Reply with quote

mandimoron wrote:
JuJu Bean wrote:
I've been saying for awhile she's not in London. In one of her videos she has on a shirt from AMERICAN eagle.

FTR, just because someone wears American Eagle clothing doesn't mean they're American, or have ever even been to America. We have American Eagle stores in Canada, and clothing from any given country of origin can be purchased online, or while on vacation. Hell, Canada Goose parkas are all the rage in Japan right now!

Haha..that's hillarious about the parkas...just saying that in a series such as this, they usually do use little things to lead people in a direction. Not sure if I lived outside of North America that i'd go through all that trouble to get 1 AE sweatshirt...but oh well point taken.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
I posted this in the Videos forum too, but you know... Here it is again.

I'm kind of too lazy to go back throught all the Gemma threads on the forums, so maybe someone can link me if it's already brought up.

But is it possible that Gemma is part of the family that disappeared last time there was a ceremony, and that maybe doing the ceremony means you become an operative for OpA? Or maybe the timeline doesn't work out for that, but it's a thought. Maybe Gemma had to go underground as an operative, and then when they heard Bree didn't want to do the ceremony, they brought Gemma out as "a friend" to "help."

i believe tach's family was the one that dissapeared.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... ehm... gee....

I, I, I'm speechless. Okay, Gemma is EVIL! It's a good thing Bree didn't take any of her advice then. So wait. Why would she warn them about the Watchers then? Maybe the Watchers are good? But OpAphid... so then maybe OpAphid is good? And she's watching Bree and Daniel's house to protect them? Then what about the "Adventures in Babysitting" video. Oh my. I'm very confused. My head is just like Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CriticalThinking wrote:
Oh... ehm... gee....

I, I, I'm speechless. Okay, Gemma is EVIL! It's a good thing Bree didn't take any of her advice then. So wait. Why would she warn them about the Watchers then? Maybe the Watchers are good? But OpAphid... so then maybe OpAphid is good? And she's watching Bree and Daniel's house to protect them? Then what about the "Adventures in Babysitting" video. Oh my. I'm very confused. My head is just like Shocked

Gemma would warn Bree to gain her trust, in this hypothetical situation. Once trust is gained, Gemma can spout of "advice" that will deliver them right into her hands. Sort of like, "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
CriticalThinking wrote:
Oh... ehm... gee....

Gemma would warn Bree to gain her trust, in this hypothetical situation. Once trust is gained, Gemma can spout of "advice" that will deliver them right into her hands. Sort of like, "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

Oh okay. I get it now... sort of.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is getting better and better. I hated Gemma from the beggining and now this! Whee at least I have a reason to hate her. I can't wait to see where this goes, gemma is def. not in London.

WHEEE!
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
gemmas evil

Last edited by islandlove on Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't Lucy's apartment, but it does look very similar. The door and the stair railing are difffent.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if Gemma is a "helper." She is a little bit older than Bree, and maybe the order had her contact Bree to give her guidence since she had know Bree before, and she was going into a similar building as the one Lucy was seen going into. (PS, I think that her city wall hanging came from Urban Outfitters)
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Gemma pretend to be in London? I don't really understand what she would gain by telling such a tale...though it does explain all the brit-lingo that she felt compelled to include.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: