Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP] Not the Park? Then Where?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: [DROP] Not the Park? Then Where? Reply with quote

We have a drop guys, lets solve it here and leave Gemma speculation to it's own thread. ^_^

Last edited by tigerlilylynn on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon's Profile wrote:
Hmm.

Sometimes a place we've been gets tagged in our memory. If we can weed through the clutter and make the right connection, perhaps it's a good idea to revisit the scene of that previous experience.

The hard part can be recalling the exact spot though... and sometimes the connection that makes it all click will just pop into your head randomly (say, at 4 minutes to the hour, perhaps). So long as you're certain, the end result of this process is often quite rewarding.

The Vid said she would be revisiting old drop sites, right? So, I'm assuming the drop could be anywhere at those sites.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids

Last edited by ForeverMourn on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hagbard celine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a screen shot of the TAG, YOUR IT

which is a shot from the phoenix theatre drop...video: Mysteries of My Past... Revealed: My Time in Suburbia

Last edited by hagbard celine on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would make sense with the tags being "seen any good movies lately" as well as all the movie references. But I don't know where they'd begin to look. Is that what we're solving the puzzle to find out? (finals have sapped my brain of logic!)

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early this morning (I want to say 2:30am PST), Archetype and Noava22 went to La Cienaga Park.

What happened was Archetype was around when the latest video came out. When asked about the "4 minutes to the hour," she told acidfingers (I think?) that it could be mistaken as 55 rather than 56. The movie we had for :55 was Heathers. When I listed off places Heathers was filmed, Archetype thought it would be La Cienaga for sure. He left, with FallingIntoSin as his operator.

Noava22 came in and found out and decided he wanted to beat Archetype there. I (diastres) acted as his operator.

(From here on out, I'm using Noa and arche.)

Noa got there first and waited around for arche. When arche got there ^Minty^ (MintGurl) sent Tachyon a PM on YouTube saying they were there. Arche and Noa found some tarot cards in the dirt (which will be explained later).

The same phone as the first drop rang. It was USA Today. It's Brother.

"Aliens land on the earth and they are going to blow it up in two days. What do you do?"

This was from the movie Heathers. We gave them the answer.

"I'd give it all to the homeless. Every cent..."

Brother asked about Tachyon and where she was (surprise surprise). When they ask about the tarot cards, Brother has no clue. He says he only has a small "window of opportunity" (WarGames reference?) to talk. Supposedly he hints at a large drop. (I don't know the details. They were on the phone with Brother and Falling, not me.)

Meanwhile, Minty was pming back and forth with Tachyon, getting a boatload of Heathers quotes. Eventually it came down to "Ich luge" - "I'm lying." Tachyon eventually said that she wasn't a liar, but whoever said to go to the park was.

Tachyon also said she did not leave tarot cards. She is not wiccan and she does not like tori amos.

Simply put: the tarot cards are not in game.

I don't know if Noa and arch kept them. They went to bed quickly, I believe. I don't blame them, either.

Special thanks to MaxZyrix for spelling La Cienaga for me.
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hagbard celine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after the shots of gemma and the tip fo the iceberg comment here is the sequence of shots...

3 from the pea soup drop "They Are Still Everywhere":

4 from the golden gate park "They Are Watching":

"Nothing is Static"

"I've been Hiding Out"

6 shots from the theatre drop "Mysteries of My Past... Revealed: My Time in Suburbia":

Then it ends with five shots from the bowling drop "Knock Em Down" (the first three shots are moving backwards)

Last edited by hagbard celine on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Phoenix Theatre is in Petaluma, right?

Good had some solid connections for "Heathers" and each term in quotes ("The Phoenix Theatre" and "Petaluma").

Is there any more direct link to a drop site for that movie?
hagbard celine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video clues lead me here:

With the text in the golden gate park shots "Nothing is Static" and "Ive been Hiding Out" make me beleive it isn't there, then with the bakwards bowling shots, make me beleive it would be in the location before that one...

My guess is the Phoenix Theatre (in petaluma)

espcially with the placement of Tag, Your It

But the with the profile clue...

The 4 minutes to the hour line seems to reference Heathers as Acid had confirmation in an email that the Heaters time was :56

Tachyon also confirmed in an YT msg to Ziola that Heathers is the movie she is referencing...

Although Heathers was filmed in LA...
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: i'm dumb Reply with quote

Maybe it's where the fake high school is in Heathers. Or maybe they shot it in a suburb near petaluma?
hagbard celine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via google I found an article talking about Heathers being performed as a play at the Phoenix...

http://winona-ryder-news-channel.org/?p=95

And from WIKI about Winona Ryder:

At the age of ten, Ryder and her family moved on again to Petaluma, California. During her first week at the local junior high school she was bullied by a group of thugs who mistook her for an effeminate, scrawny boy. As a result, she ended up being homeschooled that year. Nevertheless, around this time, she started attending the American Conservatory Theater in nearby San Francisco, where she started taking her first acting lessons.

Last edited by hagbard celine on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could there be a correlation with the number of clips from each drop?

First three from the windmill drop
then four fron the bridge drop
... six in the theatre drop
... finally five from the Sea Bowl drop. (the first three of the five were backwards, but why not the last two?)

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hagbard celine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are static shots... so there is no way to tell really...
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... maybe I should go watch "Heathers" again, sometime soon... Think

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
violagoddess
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the "Tag You're It" shot was from the Golden Gate drop? Wasn't that American Flag next to a fountain there? Or am I just really confused?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: