Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summary from"Your Decision" to Watch This!"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Summary from"Your Decision" to Watch This!" Reply with quote

UPDATED WITH LINKS. YAY!!! Laughing

1. Bree and Daniel went their separate ways after living on the streets. Bree went to stay at Jonas’ house.
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

2. Tachyon warned Daniel not to go home but Daniel went home anyway.

3. Daniel parents appear very nonchalant about his time away and the loss of his car.
VIDEO

4. There are OpAphid surveillance cameras in both Daniel and Bree’s homes
DISCUSSION
VIDEO

5. Gemma turns up the U.S.- not England as she said - confirmation in Tachyon’s vid "Gemma? (Part II)"
VIDEO

6. Tachyon made numerous references to Gemma in her correspondence with “Brother” (10033) – mostly “remember her?” type references, inferring a previous relationship between Brother and Gemma.

7. Tachyon caught Gemma on camera in public and began tailing her

8. Neither OpAphid nor Tachyon has made any video mention of Jonas

9. OpAphid = the Order (or a faction of the Order – The enforcement arm)

10. Tachyon = anti OpAphid

11. Bree’s parents were originally believed to be abducted by the Order. Recent developments suggest they may have gone willingly.
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

12. Jonas’ parents went missing at sea
VIDEO

13. Gemma encouraged Bree and Daniel to go home (thanks Ennovi)

14. Tachyon is a member of the family that went missing in Gemma's story. Tachyon's sister was chosen for the ceremony.
DISCUSSION

15. Brother (10033) works with Tachyon - he is her contact within whatever organization Tachyon is with (Culper Ring?).

16. Daniels comics - Brian Vaughn writes the comic series "Y - The Last Man" which has been referenced by Tachyon and contains references to "The Culper Ring". Nikki Bower received a message from Tachyon with a James Dean quote from "Rebel Without a Cause". The same quote appears in "Runaways" word for word – another series written by Brian Vaughn with striking similarities to the LG plotline. At this time we do not know Daniels comic preferences.

17. Apparently "Brother" showed up at the latest Tachyon drop (yes, in person) - this would seem to dispel any notion that Jonas is "Brother".
DISCUSSION

18. Gemma was spotted with "Lucy", Bree's helper from the Order.
VIDEO

19. "Brother" aka "10033" aka "Sebastian" has a history with Gemma. She got too close and almost led to the Destruction of Brother. Gemma’s participation in the assassination attempt on Brother dispels any notion that she is being ‘coerced’ to betray Bree. “D” in APHID = DESTROY.
DISCUSSION

20. Gemma is an agent for the OpAphid division of the Order. She is indeed working against Bree. (Again, confirmed with Tachyons latest correspondence and the video "Gemma? [Part III]")
VIDEO

22. Daniel searched Bree’s home and discovered a box with the symbol of an 8 on its side or an infinity symbol – Bree later confirmed that she’s seen the symbol before and believes it was the symbol from the company her dad worked for.
DISCUSSION

23. Bree began calling family members including the mysterious “Uncle Franklin” at Powell’s Dry Cleaners. Forum members called the number - The call led to a puzzle and a message from her dad.
PUZZLE

24. Daniel discovered a hidden camera in his room and beat it outta there. He’s now staying at an “Undisclosed Location”. In this video he also acknowledged the Tachyon drops.
VIDEO

25. According to Bree, her dad does research for a bunch of companies and specializes in ribozymes – a biotechnology field.

26. Daniel broke into the warehouse of the company Bree’s dad worked for and discovered more boxes with the symbol. Inside the boxes was Epogen, a man-made drug for the treatment of anemia. The brother of forum member HazelButtercup is one of the developers of Epogen and has provided us with additional information about the drug.
DISCUSSION

27. Bree sends a secret message back to her dad by listing six movies she's recently watched at Jonas' house. DISCUSSION
Citizen Kane
Usual Suspects
Sneakers
Out of Sight
Ocean's Eleven
Never Say Never Again
At the same time she claims not to have found any messages to her *wink* An effort to throw the Order off track.
VIDEO

28. Bree and Daniel are reunited (albeit briefly) for Christmas. For the first time we see Bree, Daniel and Jonas in the same video.

29. Jonas gives Bree some magazines for Christmas - the only one we get a clear shot of is National Geographic with the cover "Death on the Nile" a curious gift considering the Egyptian references in Bree's religion and the fact that she's now on the run from those very same people.
DISCUSSION

30. The day after Christmas Bree's gone. No note, nothing. Jonas suspects she robbed him and took his car. Daniel says "I'm just hoping she hasn't been taken". Daniel and Jonas intend to review Bree's most recent videos for clues.
DISCUSSION

31. In "Gemma IV" Tachyon has aparently tied into the surveilence system in Gemmas building. Gemma's location has been "Infiltrated".
For non-ARG followers: DISCUSSION
For ARG followers: DISCUSSION
NOTE: Even if you don't play the ARG, I recommend reading through that section of the forum. HERE

32. In "Bree Phone Home", Bree mentions Cassie's prank phone calls - leading to speculation that this was a nod to the CiW ARG and an attempt at closure. HOWEVER, Cassie is mentioned again in Tachyon's "Gemma IV" just over a week later. Bree's voice can be heard saying "Whatever happened to that girl Cassie?" And at the very end in a whisper you can hear "I was here".

33. In “Gemma [Part IV] Tachyon has determined Gemma’s location at LAX Hilton. She passes the information to Brother as his “Christmas gift”.
DISCUSSION

34. Daniel cracks the code used by Bree and her dad and retrieves the Powell’s Dry Cleaners message. He has some insight as to the location of the meeting so he and Jonas head out on a “Road Trip” to locate Bree.
DISCUSSION

35. In the Brother video “Gemma [Part V]" by Brother (10033), Gemma is targeted by Brother.
DISCUSSION

36. Daniel and Jonas catch up with Bree in time to see her talking with her dad who is in obvious distress. They then follow them to the parking garage where they locate the car Bree and dad were using and lay in wait for Bree to return. Just as Bree and her dad are approaching the car a black sedan pulls up – out jump the Deacon and Lucy. Bree runs, a shot is fired. Daniel, Bree and Jonas escape. Interestingly, we find out from Jonas that Bree wasn't the target.
NOTE: Listen for the helicopter sound just as Daniel and Jonas get out of the car – just before the music begins.
DISCUSSION

37. We find out that “Bree’s Dad is Dead”, murdered by the Order. This is confirmed in the video of the same name and in the Jonas video “45 Seconds”. Again, we view a helicopter in “Bree’s Dad is Dead”.

38. Bree’s parents are not her real parents and her whole world has been turned upside down. Bree’s ‘dad’ shared a lot of information with her but at this point she’s not talking to anyone about it.

39. In the early AM hours of January 8th, Brother took over Gemma’s account and began reposting the series of Tachyon videos dealing with “the truth about Gemma”.

40. After a slight miscalculation over the extent of his relationship with Bree, Daniel leaves to have a few drinks at a local bowling alley. While there he meets a random girl (played by Katherine McPhee) and in the process loses his fake ID.

41. OpAphid has been working to triangulate the signal from Daniels cell phone and narrowed down the possible locations of the bowling alley.
VIDEO

42. The bowling alley was determined to be the Yokayo Bowl in Ukiah, CA. Daniels fake ID was retrieved by forum member ladron121 confirming that this is the bowling alley where Daniel met "Random Girl". This also confirm that Jonas' house is somewhere in this area.
DISCUSSION
VIDEO

43. Daniel went out for a night at the bowling alley (Yokaya Bowl) and has gone missing.
DISCUSSION

44. Bree and Jonas go looking for Daniel. After getting information at the bowling alley about Daniel leaving with a "local". They track him to a home in the mountains. From there they follow a white van to a rest stop where Jonas searches the van but finds nothing.
DISCUSSION
DISCUSSION
DISCUSSION

45. A new OpAphid video is released showing Daniel - under the influence of the Order or working for the Order - trying to convince Bree to go forward with the Ceremony. Curiously, he also mentions Cassie in the video. The video contains blurred Braille writing throughout - a code. The code, broken by the OpAphid team is determined to be a phone number - 818-574-8347. The message is as follows: "Bree this is Daniel, leave a message if you want to, but I only call back girls that do ceremonies. [whisper] Bree, do the ceremony."
DISCUSSION
VOICEMAIL

46. Tachyon to the rescue! Bree and Jonas prepare for the hostage exchange - Bree for Daniel. Daniel is blindfolded in an elevator with members of the Order. The exchange is made and Bree whispers into Daniels ear. Just before the elevator leaves with Bree and the Order, a flash bomb rolls into the elevator and the escape begins. Bree, Daniel and Jonas make their way to the roof where Brother awaits them. (Listen for the helicopter sound again Cool )
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

47. Tachyon and Brother helped Jonas and Bree rescue Daniel, they all went back to Jonas' place for the weekend. Tachyon and Brother took off after a couple of days, but left the other three with an encrypted disc. Bree thought Tachyon was awesome and wants to be like her. She also is wanting to basically charge right in the front gate of wherever the Order's headquarters is and launch a fight-to-the-death assault.
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

48. Daniel (who doesn't remember anything of his captivity) was concerned about what he might have told OpAphid while he was a prisoner, and no longer believed Jonas' house to be safe. He also expressed great disappointment in himself for resorting to drinking his problems away. At this time, he also revealed that his parents had been alcoholics most of his life, and that this was the reason they didn't have a close relationship.
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

49. Next, Jonas gave us his view of things. He didn't like Daniel's idea of running away and he thought Bree's suggestion was too rash. He suggested that, instead, they wait for the Order to make the first move, at which time they would hit them back twice as hard. While doing so, he made reference to the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

50. A Watcher brazenly pulled up in front of Jonas' place, parked, got out and stood beside of his SUV, and then made a phone call. Jonas got pissed off and ignored Bree and Daniel's suggestions that they leave him alone. Saying that he was tired of not facing the Order's operatives, he walked right up to the Watcher and tried to punch him. However, the Watcher caught Jonas' fist without even trying and then tried to punch Jonas back. Bree had ran after Jonas while Daniel continued filming, and when the Watcher started to throw his own punch, Bree jumped between the two, causing the Watcher to back off so he wouldn't hurt her.
VIDEO
DISCUSSION

*Thanks to Lurker for recaps 47 thru 50

NOTE: This is not a timeline, but rather a summary of clues and events. Please add whatever I’ve missed to fill in the blanks. As we receive new information, I will keep this first post updated.

Last edited by trainer101 on Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:54 pm; edited 43 times in total
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
About the "Bad Decisions" video, I'm not as sure about that one. Tachyon refers to Brother managing to stay undercover - "I assume that your self-imposed house arrest, growing the beard, and living like a shut-in have all been attempts to keep them from making the connection that "Sebastian" is still alive (in some form)? I agree it's far better for them to merely think they are keeping an eye on my "clueless partner."
His efforts would be up in smoke if Gemma had recognized him.

Good point. I guess it's not really been long enough since "Bad Decisions" for it to have possibly been him? In reading things in there, I wasn't really clear on how long ago Gemma "infiltrated" him, or how long ago it was that they blew up his safehouse (at last, we get a major indication that these guys are serious; Tach's group apparently is too if they planted a corpse -- where the hell did they get it?! -- in the rubble to pretend that Brother was killed). Do you have an idea of when that was?

If the Warpylol vid gives us any indication is would have been sometime last August in England. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_f7o4RK3oE
An email from Gemma to Sebastian (Brother) has been deciphered. It's dated February 15, 2006. You can read it here: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4165&start=0
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated and thread cleaned to make room for new discussion.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with info from “Mystery Movies” and related discussions.

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! Great work!!!

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still one of my many heros trainer!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trainer, is it wrong if I think I love you? Oh, yeah, and great work...lol
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
funwithfundip
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't check the forum in a week and look what you miss!!! Secret messages? I had no idea! Thanks.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trainer is my hero.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, all this lovin' Embarassed You guys are so sweet!
I'll be adding a new update later today.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and ev'rything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Did you ever know that you're my hero,

and ev'rything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it was cute.

djmadscribbler
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remeber:
Friends don't let friends sing "Wind Beneath My Wings"
We shall nonetheless move forward to carve a name for ourselves in the annals of bold insurgency and death-defying derring-do. Once I have a keen blade at my hip and the Jolly Roger is flapping high above me, I believe I will find my true calling.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless it's about trainer, because he is the wind beneath all of our wings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: