Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summary from"Your Decision" to Watch This!"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agh I have no idea where the plot is going, honestly. I think they need stop giving us clues and start giving us solid facts I mean its getting almost annoying cause we don't know really anything except that Gemma is not nice... and Lucy wasn't either. We still dont know why Bree is wanted for the ceremony which was waaaaaay back then..
jeezy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalConfusion wrote:
Agh I have no idea where the plot is going, honestly. I think they need stop giving us clues and start giving us solid facts I mean its getting almost annoying cause we don't know really anything except that Gemma is not nice... and Lucy wasn't either. We still dont know why Bree is wanted for the ceremony which was waaaaaay back then..

The ceremony is the best bet for why they are chasing Bree, Daniel, and Jonas... but what if there was a different reason? Maybe just because they know a little(and by little, I mean almost nothing) about the order...
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think them knowing about the order is enough- but I also think (since they are insane) they've probably got soem racially exclusive bloodline theory and since they prescreened Bree from ababy and planted her in a FOSTER family- that it's more than she knows.

I think they believe Bree is descendant from some special bloodline ( blood tests on babies or just picking unique mothers who fufill some crackhead mystical requirment?) and they decided she was important enough to spend time, money and agents on to prep her for her little ritual. Let's not forget the ancient language, shots and diet. It screams the signs of "ethnic cleansing" kinda world orders. Whatever is special about Bree- I think it's something the order wants and desperately believes to be true. Hiltler was WAY into the occult, and he backed up his enthic cleansing with some theories that you could tell " superior" humans by the shape of their head ( pretty much anyone not of "Aryian" descent had the "wrong" kind of head)- and people ate it up because it was published by a collegue of Darwin. THey convinced Americans to sterilize mentally handicapped people and people with leanring disabilities- and they sterilized non-english speaking people agianst their will.

They've got some serious pull, and they're giving the speech to ALL the right people- but it's been done before.

Smile Anyway, I think the plot is going to have our little LG15 team get a bit more wise before taking-on a world-wide conspiracy and we can find out why Bree is so special. The usual hero facing trials and finally getting that call to action. Even thoug hall these things have happened to Bree- she has not had the esssential call to action. She has no means ( which I think she'll get) or reason ( her dad would want her to live) to really "do" anything.

When she DOES make a stand I think she will have help from Tachy, and hopefully Cassie. Does anyone know if they actually killed Gemma? I can't see Bree being the best of buds with murders...
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershin wrote:
When she DOES make a stand I think she will have help from Tachy, and hopefully Cassie. Does anyone know if they actually killed Gemma? I can't see Bree being the best of buds with murders...

Brother is supposed to have pulled the trigger (and has hinted that he did), but when asked about it last night, the Creators were hesitant to confirm her being dead (probably because they don't want to close that door to themselves).

But as for Bree not being friends with murderers, don't forget that she was ready to leave Jonas to starve to death.
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is resourceful -actually I think he has proved not to be, but him being in the mystical " adult years" makes most sixteen years believe turning eighteen is a magic door to all-knowing adulthood. I think Bree put him in that 'place' when she put him with the order. Also Bree never settled on the idea of leaving him- I think she was going to question him some more, but I also think if he had not escaped she would end up caving into Daniel and having to get her own turn in the chair.

BUT! I think it's good she did that- it was obviosuly wrong and we see she hasn't dealt with any of this very well BUT! Now the order knows she can go crazy- and will not hesitate to turn on somebody should they try to mess with her. Of course they ALSO know she's really unreasonable and wigging out.

Also- on her leaving him- I think that he oculd have opened the door and gotten to freedom somehow,(also I don't think they'd raid the fridge so much as his wallet, as far as starving goes) and if this sounds cracked I'm sure it's better than Bree's thought process.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershin wrote:
Also- on her leaving him- I think that he oculd have opened the door and gotten to freedom somehow,(also I don't think they'd raid the fridge so much as his wallet, as far as starving goes) and if this sounds cracked I'm sure it's better than Bree's thought process.

He might have gotten to freedom, yes, but still...

Even if he could have gotten the door open with his mouth (he wouldn't have been able to use his hands to do it), and gotten the refrigerator open (again, with his mouth), and managed to pull the food out to eat it, how long before he ran out? And if he'd gone outside, how long before he froze to death trying to go down a mountain tied to a chair?

Sure, he might have survived - it could happen - especially if he got lucky and somebody was coming down the road at the time and saw him... but the predicament wouldn't be in his favor. Anyone leaving someone in that situation should know that. Bree was definitely ready to let him die.
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kitchen has knives and I'd think the first thing he'd do would be free himself, hey he could even do it with a hairdryer from the upstairs bathroom ( was he upstairs?). I think Bree was trying to throw anyone around her off her trail and slow him down- rather than out and out kill him.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for doing this Trainer, it is so helpful!! Very Happy
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm behind at the moment because every once in a while "real life" intrudes. I'll be working on the updates for the next couple of days to get this caught up. Smile
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELP WANTED!
"Real Life" has taken up far more of my time than I had hoped. Add to that making vids and playing around with the 'Facility J' game and I'm WAY behind here - I need your help!
I'm looking for contributions to the first post of this thread to help bring it up to date. You can add to the the thread here or hit me via PM. I'll edit and add it to the first post (giving you full credit, of course).
Thanks guys! I know I can count on you! Very Happy
Icka
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright well like I said somewhere else I messaged Jules. Here is what I got back:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 4/22/2007 1:10:00 PM

Hi Jessika! Thanks for the message. I'm glad someone else is having a hard time with languages. I'm so bad it and it's really frustrating. My dad thinks it's really important for some reason... I dunno I think he wants be to get into the best college. That's why he makes me study all of these strange things. Ugghh it's so boring though! Smile

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 21, 2007 12:02 PM

Ah bonjour Jules. Je suis Jessika. Comment allez vous?Haha I am learning french also well because I am french but I am not to good at the language yet.Matter of fact I am learning alot of languages..like German. I was just curious to what the other language you are learning is. I find different cultures and languages so interesting and the one you said "we most likely never heard of" made me so curious! I hope you really like Youtube and Myspace and message me at any time. I love to talk and I promise I am friendly. Maybe we can even test eachother on our french. =)

Message me back soon!

Hmmm...I am not sure what to think.(I highlighted what I found really odd) It seems she has no idea what is really going on. She is just following her Dad. Well I am going to keep talking to her and hopefully I can learn something. I will keep everyone updated.
terravibe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're gonna play in Texas, you need to know about two things: handling the heat, and sports teams!! So, someone PLEASE tell that you have figured out where Jules lives!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who figured it out!!!

Last edited by terravibe on Wed May 09, 2007 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not the only one who figured it out. Razz

Check out this thread.

Also check out the forum section "New to LG15? Start Here!" It will give you an idea of where and what to post, and what you should read before you try posting.

Welcome!
terravibe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
You're not the only one who figured it out. Razz

Check out this thread.

Also check out the forum section "New to LG15? Start Here!" It will give you an idea of where and what to post, and what you should read before you try posting.

Welcome!

Totally missed that thread....my bad. I don't feel so smart now. However, for my own consolation, I did know before they showed the Zavalla Roster. Her blog gave it away....Texas, the Body World Exhibit and then "Lady Eagles." Thanks for the welcome too!
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, ive missed a lot. Does anyone want to be awesome and send me some kind of message that would help me catch up? lol
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: