Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0096 "Tough Cookie" [12/12/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
itscassie is NOT part of the LG story, if it was I'd slam my head against a wall. Brick wall

Agreed.
itscassie = lame.
AGuyNamedJoe
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No message.

Last edited by AGuyNamedJoe on Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Please don't spam.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
We do know that at least Jonas is watching the Tachyon videos, did he see the one where the bedrooms are being watched as well?

That's a great question. This is the first time we've got someone from one of the main four vlogs acknowledging the actual OpAphid/Tachyon videos. Clearly this must mean that Tachyon's vids actually are uploaded in the fictional world, but what about OpAphid's?

Anyway, I'm still holding out that Gemma might not be the villain these recent videos have painted her to be. There's a lot of ways she could be in Lucy's company without actually being a bad guy.

You know, you raise a good point. After all, Bree has been in Lucy's company. And so have Bree's parents. I think we are mostly prepared to at least say that Bree is not a bad guy, and I think most of us think Bree's parents are on the side of good, too. Gemma may be with Lucy thinking she is doing something good, or is with Lucy due to some threat. Those are possibilities we at least have to consider.
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone mentioned something in another thread, and it has me thinking. A LOT of the "factual" information we have to go on right now comes from Gemma. I mean, she told us not to trust Jonas, and now we find out that she's with the other side. Does that make Jonas more trustworthy?

Gemma told us that this wasn't a religion, that it was something called The Order.

Gemma told us about watchers (from, I might add, an indecipherable smudge on someone's hand).

Gemma told us about (presumably) Tachyon's family.

Can we trust her information?

Anyhow, back to this particular video... I think that maybe something to be thought about is that this whole deal with Jonas/Bree/Daniel IS a setup... I don't know where Bree is, though. The deal with the hobo / mortgage guy and the cookie bakery guy... maybe that's Jonas and Daniel's way of communicating through video. I don't know.

(I've taken to obsessively analyzing thinks in the background in every movie I see now...)
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to see Bree, we need some proof that she's there, alive and well.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: jonas Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
I think Bree took a holiday. Gemma is a nasty dirty whore and I hope we get to see someone burn her or eat her alive.

That's definitely a bowling trophy!

Again, I hope Gemma gets beaten so badly that her eyes pop out of the sockets and her uterus prolapses.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
Paul Monkuppet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chartreuse wrote:
The deal with the hobo / mortgage guy and the cookie bakery guy... maybe that's Jonas and Daniel's way of communicating through video. I don't know.

That’s what I think. It just seemed weird to me that both of them had met someone with a story to tell. I feel like there is something more to it than just a random coincidence.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chartreuse wrote:
Someone mentioned something in another thread, and it has me thinking. A LOT of the "factual" information we have to go on right now comes from Gemma. I mean, she told us not to trust Jonas, and now we find out that she's with the other side. Does that make Jonas more trustworthy?

Gemma told us that this wasn't a religion, that it was something called The Order.

Gemma told us about watchers (from, I might add, an indecipherable smudge on someone's hand).

Anyhow, back to this particular video... I think that maybe something to be thought about is that this whole deal with Jonas/Bree/Daniel IS a setup... I don't know where Bree is, though. The deal with the hobo / mortgage guy and the cookie bakery guy... maybe that's Jonas and Daniel's way of communicating through video. I don't know.

(I've taken to obsessively analyzing thinks in the background in every movie I see now...)

TRUE! I thought those things through also.
She also told us it isn't Thelema. Hmm..

Then again, if she originally meant well, then her information about some things, like the *not Thelema but the Order* story, may be true. It is her more recent videos that may contain lies, if she was captured by the watchers and forced to do things to their advantage. So we must look for the exact transition. The most obvious one that I see is after her "Scared To Go Home" video. But then again, she was scared in the chat that night, but by the end of it, she admitted she had overreacted. I recall a time in the chat where she didn't respond to people asking if she was still there. Then she suddenly returned like "hey sorry i'm here." Could the Order have snuck up on her JUST THEN? While we were in a chat WITH her??

Crazy.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Anyone else pick up on the "crusts off" or "crusts on" dialog? I think if you all just think for a moment you will "get it".

I can feel everyone out there starting to grin.

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*
Uhh, nope, I don't get it. Wax on, wax off?

Umm... Nope. Me either. Just looking perplexed here.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Monkuppet wrote:
Chartreuse wrote:
The deal with the hobo / mortgage guy and the cookie bakery guy... maybe that's Jonas and Daniel's way of communicating through video. I don't know.

That’s what I think. It just seemed weird to me that both of them had met someone with a story to tell. I feel like there is something more to it than just a random coincidence.

yeah like they are sending messages to one another....they are working together. i first thought that bree is not with jonas and with daniel, but maybe she is somewhere else...not with either of them. still feel that this is a plan between the three of them. i dont know...it is driving me crazy!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chartreuse wrote:

It seems that Gemma told 'truths' up until the "Scared to Go Home" video. That's when everything changed.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabelle wrote:
I am getting so sick of how ungrateful Bree is to everybody.. She thought living "on the streets" for three days was bad? Imagine where she'd be without Danial or Jonas! And don't get me wrong, I *hate* Jonas, but I think Bree is just totally taking advantage of him.. which I mean, was sort of the point.. but at least show him some gratitude..

..you're pushing the limits of immaturity. You may be the center of this story, but you aren't the center of the world, Bree. Rolling Eyes

What would you like Bree to do? A little song and dance to show her appreciation? She is DEPRESSED!!!!! Wouldn't you be? Her parents have been missing for over a month, and may even be dead for all she knows, and her best friend dumped her because she didn't want to go home, which she knows is unsafe for her to do. Oh yeah, I'd be feeling like Mary Freaking Sunshine.

I don't think she's acting at all strangely, given all that has happened in her life in the last month or two.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
LadyBugGirl wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Anyone else pick up on the "crusts off" or "crusts on" dialog? I think if you all just think for a moment you will "get it".

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*

If I tell you, it will spoil it for everyone else.

Sorry.

You'll have to tell me too, cause I'm not getting it either.

Yea I'm not getting it...

Joe I think your the only one who knows what your talking about. so just tell us.

Lots of people are getting it. It's not that hard and pretty obvious. I want credit for the discovery though.

It's just a perverted thing.
Unless Jonas is raping Bree or something... or Bree has suddenly become a whore.. I don't think that really means what he is implying.
However, the "crust" thing might be metaphorical for something else.. I just can't think of what.

Even if it is some perverted thing, What Is It? I've been around a while and this makes no sense to me.
Paul Monkuppet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
LadyBugGirl wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*

If I tell you, it will spoil it for everyone else.

Sorry.

You'll have to tell me too, cause I'm not getting it either.

Yea I'm not getting it...

Joe I think your the only one who knows what your talking about. so just tell us.

Lots of people are getting it. It's not that hard and pretty obvious. I want credit for the discovery though.

It's just a perverted thing.
Unless Jonas is raping Bree or something... or Bree has suddenly become a whore.. I don't think that really means what he is implying.
However, the "crust" thing might be metaphorical for something else.. I just can't think of what.

Even if it is some perverted thing, What Is It? I've been around a while and this makes no sense to me.

I'm just guessing that the guy found a similarity between "crust on, crust off" and "thrust in, thrust out"

its clear from his most resent post that he is just a spammer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: