Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0096 "Tough Cookie" [12/12/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
LadyBugGirl wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Anyone else pick up on the "crusts off" or "crusts on" dialog? I think if you all just think for a moment you will "get it".

I can feel everyone out there starting to grin.

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*
Uhh, nope, I don't get it. Wax on, wax off?

If I tell you, it will spoil it for everyone else.

Sorry.

You'll have to tell me too, cause I'm not getting it either.

Yea I'm not getting it...

Joe I think your the only one who knows what your talking about. so just tell us.

Lots of people are getting it. It's not that hard and pretty obvious. I want credit for the discovery though.

It's just a perverted thing.
Unless Jonas is raping Bree or something... or Bree has suddenly become a whore.. I don't think that really means what he is implying.
However, the "crust" thing might be metaphorical for something else.. I just can't think of what.

Even if it is some perverted thing, What Is It? I've been around a while and this makes no sense to me.

This statement came from a kid who said he had to leave cause his mom wanted him off the internet. He posted again saying hahahaha, I'm here and I'm grounded off the internet.

He is full of spam, amoung other things, and his mother was seemingly very justified in grounding him.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Monkuppet wrote:
arammat wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
LadyBugGirl wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Anyone else pick up on the "crusts off" or "crusts on" dialog? I think if you all just think for a moment you will "get it".

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*

Sorry.

Joe I think your the only one who knows what your talking about. so just tell us.

Lots of people are getting it. It's not that hard and pretty obvious. I want credit for the discovery though.

Unless Jonas is raping Bree or something... or Bree has suddenly become a whore.. I don't think that really means what he is implying.
However, the "crust" thing might be metaphorical for something else.. I just can't think of what.

Even if it is some perverted thing, What Is It? I've been around a while and this makes no sense to me.

I'm just guessing that the guy found a similarity between "crust on, crust off" and "thrust in, thrust out"

its clear from his most resent post that he is just a spammer.

Yes, that is how I interpreted it too.
And though it is true that he appears to be a 10-year-old sexually-confused hormone-induced boy, I still think we should think about what the crust thing could allude to.
I'm not saying I believe it has sexual connotations, just that it probably meant SOMETHING.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing I'm confused about is..

1) Does Bree have a computer or else how would she know Gemma is working for the order (or whatever conclusions Tachyon had led us to believe)

2) Next, for my opinions I seriously think Bree if she was so upset she would basically someone post a video. With the lack of appearance. I don't trust Jonas still.

3) Jonas seems to be a nice guy, but honestly what if Daniel and Bree are being lured to Jonas house ALL JUST so the order could capture them?

4) GEMMA? My thoughts still say if she is working for the order as well it's a pretty cool plot but then I'm disappointed. I thought Gemma was going to team up with Bree and Daniel to go kick some ORDER BUTT =(
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what I think would be awesome...

When Daniel left Bree, she went to meet Jonas but found out it was a trap, she was able to escape, now she is running, Jonas is trying to lure Daniel into the trap. Daniel will give in and go to Jonas' house, he will be captured...Bree is found by Tachyon...Bree teams up with Tach and they work together to rescue Bree's parents and Daniel, and expose the Order. Tach trains Bree to be an assassin/spy, and gives her a shiny samurai sword...
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
thejyav wrote:
ok this is getting stupid. I'm liking how some of this is going but if you can't get the whole story from just watching the videos they post off to the left of their own site then whats the point?

I want to like this and I want to be all behind it but a fan should not have to search every tacked on video in hopes of finding out whats going on.

For someone who's been around since October and not to have been able to 'get the whole story'... Where've ya been? All the 'tacked on videos' really aren't necessary to follow the main storyline...

Now if you want to follow along with the ARG, then yeah, of course you'd need to watch all of Tachyon's and Op Aphid's videos.

But just to be able to follow along with the LG15 storyline, the "tacked on videos" aren't necessary.
Kasdeja wrote:
It's been requested that all of this such info be kept in the OpAphid thread section...since not everyone wants to follow the ARG.

I also think they need to start posting the Tachyon and OpAphid videos in a more prominent place, I argued when the creators announced that OpAphid was canon that they couldn't have it both ways, either OpAphid was part of the story or not.

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3153&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Jonas' latest video makes that clear, imagine how confusing it would be trying to understand what he says about Gemma, without having seen the Tachyon videos. Many people, as is evident in the comments on the main page and even a few in the forum ARE confused.

And even I who have been following the LG15 saga since last summer, get confused . I have to go to YouTube and check my subscriptions to make sure I haven't missed a Tachyon or OpAphid video.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Monkuppet wrote:
arammat wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
LadyBugGirl wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*

Sorry.

I'm just guessing that the guy found a similarity between "crust on, crust off" and "thrust in, thrust out"

And though it is true that he appears to be a 10-year-old sexually-confused hormone-induced boy, I still think we should think about what the crust thing could allude to.
I'm not saying I believe it has sexual connotations, just that it probably meant SOMETHING.

As the inventor of the "shaved nuts" debacle, I have no clue what this kid is trying to say. And that is hard to do, because I think like a twelve-year-old.

I'm going to go see if I can find it in the urban dictionary. I'm a nerd, I know. I must do research:)
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
arammat wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
Paul Monkuppet wrote:
LadyBugGirl wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
HazelButtercup wrote:
AGuyNamedJoe wrote:

This is just so cool.

*not grinning yet*

Sorry.

As the inventor of the "shaved nuts" debacle, I have no clue what this kid is trying to say. And that is hard to do, because I think like a twelve-year-old.

I'm going to go see if I can find it in the urban dictionary. I'm a nerd, I know. I must do research:)

I am only commenting on this because I want to see another frame around the puerile comment from a prepubescent.
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ gah, remove some quote tags already!! *smashes forum back into screen view*

I was wondering, since Jonas' video was posted so shortly after Tachy's. I mean, did he go down the hall and call through the door? Or does she indeed have a computer?

If I was Jonas, I'd be like... no internet connection for you. Come out and I'll let you connect. Laughing
Lord Balto
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok...interesing.

Need to go to the OpAphid section...he winked at us when he said "Terminator 2"....lol...nice!

Secondly...just thought of something that needs to be answered. Where is the bermuda triangle located in reference to Longitude / Latitude?

His parents "disapeared", much like the parents of the chosen girl Gemma spoke of.

There are a LOT of hints in this video. I also believe that Jonas knows Tachyon.

The Triangle is SE of Bermuda in the Atlantic. However, there are supposedly 10 such locations ringing the globe every 72 deg between 30 and 40 deg north and south of the equator. At least that was a theory of Ivan T Sanderson. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vile_Vortices_Map.png

These are the so-called Vile Vortices, and *yes* there is one east of Hawaii in just about the right place! Either these guys are really lucky or this was intentional

I think this calls for a BINGO! Good call.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weirdly I trust him.
My mind changed a lot through the video but in the end. I trust him and I think he is just awkward in situations.
I dont think Jonas AND Gemma would be working for the Order. Jonas seriously sounds stupid about it.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Urban Dictionary ...

3. crusty 18 up, 31 down

a tramp or a homeless person(hobo)

urgh, look at that crusty going through the bins

We have a "Homeless Watcher" and they went thru garbage bins...

maybe ???

straw...grasping....

no direct crust on/crust off ones,other then REALLLLYYYY gross ones....
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: ugh Reply with quote

Yeah, I think I found what he was referring to, but it is really gross. I think he meant one of the definitions in the urban dictionary for "crust."

I hope he meant "crusty" like you said about Homeless Watcher. There's even one definition that says you can use the word crust for anything too. So maybe he was just fooling around on here with us. Yeah... I think it is the one I found though. I'm too old to even get why it is funny.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:
The thing I'm confused about is..

1) Does Bree have a computer or else how would she know Gemma is working for the order (or whatever conclusions Tachyon had led us to believe)

2) Next, for my opinions I seriously think Bree if she was so upset she would basically someone post a video. With the lack of appearance. I don't trust Jonas still.

3) Jonas seems to be a nice guy, but honestly what if Daniel and Bree are being lured to Jonas house ALL JUST so the order could capture them?

4) GEMMA? My thoughts still say if she is working for the order as well it's a pretty cool plot but then I'm disappointed. I thought Gemma was going to team up with Bree and Daniel to go kick some ORDER BUTT =(

I'm only addressing your first point. Jonas never said that Bree wasn't talking to him. I assume the reason she knows is because he told her about the video. I doubt that she has her own computer there. It would seem unlikely that Jonas would have a spare lying around. But then, in our house, we have about eight computers online and only three people live here, so......
zachary2020

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies if this is a repeat of what aothers have said, but I think it's pretty certain that they wouldn't let Gemma be seen in Bree & Daniel's hometown ~ especially not with Lucy ~ if they didn't want her to be seen.

It looks like they are playing "good cop/bad cop" with Daniel: Gemma is trying to snake them in, Jonas is anti-Gemma, therefore Jonas must be cool".
Then there's Jonas making such a point about Bree missing Daniel... I think they're trying to snare him -- of course if Daniel is free he can blow the whistle to _someone_ not bought into the Order.

Don't trust Jonas, Daniel!!!
DawgEatah
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas can't even bake cookies?
he has to go out and buy them?
peanut butter and jelly is the best he can do?

daniel managed to squat, pirate a wifi connection, dumpster dive and train hop with no trouble.

If the Order freezes Jonas' assets he will become powerless. all he has is a house and money. no other skills in his set.

i hope the Order does it, so people realize she never should have left daniel. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: