Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT!!!!!???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaxashleexlala
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT!!!!!??? Reply with quote

ok guys well im typing this on the date the 97th video in the lonely girl series had been released(meaning the official series,not opaphid and cassie and wut not).well anyhoo i was read and watching interviews about LG15.so basically the rumor goes that Bree and cast had signed on to do these videos(shows) for about a certain amount of time,the answer seeming to be sixth months.so its sed cuz they started back at around the end of mayb beginning of july the series shuld end in december.well my guess is the series wil only have about 100 videos and the series is coming to a close.

1)it is mid december
2)the climax of this story is about to be figured out pretty much(because they cant run forever)
3)it seems only correct since 100 episodes is a nice even number.so if this IS true we need to enjoy the series while we still can.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT!!!!!??? Reply with quote

lalaxashleexlala wrote:
ok guys well im typing this on the date the 97th video in the lonely girl series had been released(meaning the official series,not opaphid and cassie and wut not).well anyhoo i was read and watching interviews about LG15.so basically the rumor goes that Bree and cast had signed on to do these videos(shows) for about a certain amount of time,the answer seeming to be sixth months.so its sed cuz they started back at around the end of mayb beginning of july the series shuld end in december.well my guess is the series wil only have about 100 videos and the series is coming to a close.

1)it is mid december
2)the climax of this story is about to be figured out pretty much(because they cant run forever)
3)it seems only correct since 100 episodes is a nice even number.so if this IS true we need to enjoy the series while we still can.
There is also the question of how the creators are doing financially. Maybe we will see spin-offs, or this will continue somehow. Anyway, winter time is often a time of importance for religions of all kinds. Let's see what happens.

Whenever I come here and I see "a tribute to lonelygirl115", it just makes me think of someone who has died. I think it's possible that at the end of this series, Bree will die, and possibly Daniel too.
Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it will keep on going... hopefully. Smile
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very unlikely that It will end now, because the creators keep telling us they will keep making these videos as long as we watch, and as far as money goes, they are going to open an online shop soon and seel things like t-shirts and dvd's. Why would they do that if they wanna end the series now?
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Very unlikely that It will end now, because the creators keep telling us they will keep making these videos as long as we watch, and as far as money goes, they are going to open an online shop soon and seel things like t-shirts and dvd's. Why would they do that if they wanna end the series now?
Online store. Cool.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's improbable. Like waiting for Y2K and realizing that...your computer did not shut down!

Besides, I don't think we're anywhere near the climax, all we've reached is a betrayal and the introduction of a new character...
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all have good points, but please let me add that the popularity of this show is just too huge for it to end.

Of course, I know all things must eventually come to an end, but as girlAnachronism said, they've just introduced a new character. It is a bit improbable that the writers would end it when things are going the way they are.

At least I hope that they wouldn't end it... *hope hope hope* Pray

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly want to see this series have a good healthy existence like the rest of you guys. I think it is crazy how some shows or series that do well now a days simple are short lived and not given a chance to really develop and do well. Lonelygirl15 is such a unique form of entertainment that is so different from anything ever done and should be given a solid chance of exploration and completion. It would be a such a shame if this series rapped up anytime soon especially by taking the quick way out by killing characters. That would be so bogus... and yes why would they be working on a dvd and fixing to sell LG items online if this were going to end it anytime soon?

I dunno.. a lot of this could be false info or simply pure rumor but i can only hope that the popularity and national attention this series has got will really start to help the creators out financially. All of em deserve it for the great work they have done. I can only hope that we as fans can give enough support and influence to see this baby last a good longgggg while.... Cool

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the Wired article and Yousef's myspace they are planning on keeping the show going for as long as possible
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhmmm......

Ending it just because 100 is "a nice even number"????

I don't think so.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is so untrue!

u shudnt joke about something like that

(or was it a joke?)

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
mlewuzhere
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whens the DVD come out then?

it would be perfect for the creators. Seeing that LOST cut their season short so they could sell the DVDs for christmas...it really only makes sense, then when they finish the season they make money off the people again buying the full set this time. I can see this going the same way.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
I think that's improbable. Like waiting for Y2K and realizing that...your computer did not shut down!

Besides, I don't think we're anywhere near the climax, all we've reached is a betrayal and the introduction of a new character...

I had forgotten all about Y2K, and how everyone was freaking out ("Stores will close!" "The power will go out!" "the whole world will shut-down!").....and then it came and nothing happened.... Laughing

I don't think they are planning to end the series this soon. They'd also have alot of trouble wrapping up all the loose ends in only in 3 short videos.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think more video's the better...
angelik_pistol
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they just started up the whole lg15 site thingy not to long ago and theyre constantly adding stuff i dont think they would be doing it for 3 more little 3 minute videos....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: