Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0098 "Cheer Me Up" [12/14/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she just had a camera on a tripod

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

maybe, but the creators go out of their way to make the characters film their own videos usually... idk, i just thought it was unusual.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
iamcool wrote:

maybe, but the creators go out of their way to make the characters film their own videos usually... idk, i just thought it was unusual.

yeh i know what u mean, but i dont think its anything unusual Smile lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
liebrarian
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think her red nails are important and not just left over from her award ceremony. Nail polish remover isn't that tricky.
I have it in my head that Lucy used to do her nails...

I think someone else is holding the camera... there is a reflection in her eyes but I can't make it out.
Cheers
Nahash
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing with her nails being polished.....it takes 30 secs to remove if you've got nail-polish remover......seems strange to me that the Creators would just be like, 'well, uh, ok, cant you just hide your hands behind this pillow?'...

seems reasonable to use hangovers 'constructively', but having bree's nails polished still, just because she was at the Big '06 awards the night before, seems way too sloppy, illogical and 'out of style'....

oh, hi btw, nice board.
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nahash wrote:
the thing with her nails being polished.....it takes 30 secs to remove if you've got nail-polish remover......seems strange to me that the Creators would just be like, 'well, uh, ok, cant you just hide your hands behind this pillow?'...

seems reasonable to use hangovers 'constructively', but having bree's nails polished still, just because she was at the Big '06 awards the night before, seems way too sloppy, illogical and 'out of style'....

oh, hi btw, nice board.

I agree. does anyone remember other videos in which her nails were painted red?
Nahash
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breewithcrackers wrote:
Nahash wrote:

oh, hi btw, nice board.

I agree. does anyone remember other videos in which her nails were painted red?

in the 'my helper' video
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUN DUN DUNNNN! Where we met LUCY!!! the helper video!!!!!
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nahash wrote:

It's probably worth taking into consideration, though. Her nails were painted red at the awards show (to go with her red dress). They may have simply not had any nail polish remover on hand when they filmed the next day. That would be my guess.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some quick thoughts ...

* I'm glad that Bree is acting more mature

* I'm glad that Bree is trying to repair her friendship with Daniel, thus admitting that her stubbornness was a bit inappropriate

* And I'm glad that Bree finally wants to learn more about the Order, but I agree with the rest of you that she should be careful when she starts asking her parents' friends for more information

I'm not as suspicious as most of you are about Bree's general relationship with Jonas (as opposed to romantic), but I do wonder why Bree hasn't said a bit more about Jonas to convince Daniel that he can trust him. Jonas has fed her well, but that's about all we know. Maybe in her next video.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* I'm back everyone! Figures that the videos are all coming out at breakneck speed. Third day in a row for a new video! Well at least it seems like it... right?

I don't even remember what I was going to say about this one, anyway...

Bree seems to have realized that running away and "acting" like a child won't help you solve your problems; and also realizes how much she had abused her friendship with Daniel. Whether or not she continues to be more mature remains to be seen.

Bree tried to warn Daniel not to go to her house, and we've seen how that turned out. I'll try to post on that before I go to bed, tonight.

Everyone's done an awesome job, so far of picking this video apart and questioning certain parts of it. Where is Jonas when Bree was making this video? Was he the one manning the camera, or was he just gone, completely... "out for a walk, somewhere"?

How much does Bree really know about the situation, right now? Does she know about Gemma's affiliation with Lucy? For all we know, Lucy could be a double agent, or is planning to defect (like Tachyon) and is taking Gemma under her wing as her protoge'... I know, it's crazy, but it could be a possibility. We don't really know why Gemma was following Lucy in the first place.

In all, I'm glad to finally see another video from Bree, but I'm not as relieved as I thought I'd be. There's still some worry left in there. Let's wait to see what unfolds.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello kageyuki!

Anyway, this video was interesting. I think that the polish was leftover from the awards but maybe it will turn out to mean something now that everyone is talking about it in here. Smile
I was just thinking if they really needed to explain the nail polish they could say something like: she did it so she could feel clean and girly again.

They just got through digging in trash cans and living on the street. The first things Daniel did when he got home were take a shower and get a haircut. Maybe the Bree version is to take a shower and paint her nails.
But like most I'm hoping it means that Lucy is back!

But I did laugh when someone said something like, "Okay...Jonas just happened to have nail polish laying around" Laughing
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
"no chance for advancement" OHHH, BURRRRNNNN! Guess she picked Jonas? Smile

Damn. The possible significance of that line went right by me.

Way2Curious wrote:
I still can't believe that his parents wouldn't have noticed he doesn't have his car anymore (I realize they must not be very involved with him but come on!)...how is he getting around?

Those of you who are saying things like this should realize how lucky you are. You obviously have (or had) parents who care about you and are involved in your lives. Some of us haven't been so lucky. I can completely believe what Daniel's saying about his parents, and don't think it necessarily means that something strange is going on.

bethy wrote:
There's absolutely no connection between Bree and Jonas in any of these videos...so similar surroundings, they don't appear together.

Something stinks.

This is simply a production issue. The Jonas writer(s)/director(s), and the actor, are obviously working in a completely different geographic area from the original creators and Jessica. Once we got a video from an undoubtedly-okay Bree, that point became clear. I think all of the analysis of this issue in this thread is beside the point.

Dannie717 wrote:
She seemed... weird.. like she was when she was lying about having the ceremony?

I agree, Dannie. She's clearly holding something back. She really needs to come clean with Daniel (and, eventually, us) about everything she knows.

Lurker wrote:
Creators, if you're listening, please do not sacrifice the advancement of the plot and the improvement of the character for the sake of a few cries to see her acting like an idiot with those toys again. It's time to make stuff happen, and I think that a few videos of a proactive Bree will have all but the most plushie-obsessed pleased with the change.

As usual, Lurker, you've said what I've been thinking, and said it far better than I could have managed. I suspect that all of the squealing over stuffed animals has been driving away plenty of thoughtful people who are interested in this new way of producing entertainment, but who can't stand the level of saccharine.

Ruberic wrote:
Bree is part of the order as well. The ceremony was to draw Daniel near. Daniel is to be the real victim.

Ruberic and shaejordann, check out this thread and this thread. A long while back, I proposed that the Order has been planning to sacrifice Daniel.

No way of knowing just yet whether Bree's really in league with the Order -- I suspect that she isn't, but she's definitely keeping information from Daniel. (And us, of course, but that's part of the whole narrative form.) As long as she keeps him in the dark, she's exploiting him in a completely unacceptable way, IMHO. If he really can't go back to his life the way it used to be, he's paid an awfully high price for being her friend / falling in love with her. She owes him the truth, at the very least.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
i think that if the creators really wanted us to be absolutely certain that bree is in jonas's house, they'd make bree shoot the video in that library......gah, i still don't trust jonas....

Well, it looks like the creators liked your idea! I still don't trust Jonas, either!
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
something i'm thinking about... who is holding the camera in this video?
she isn't in the library, so she can't be on jonas's webcam, and i don't think she's holding it.
could it be jonas? or is she just somewhere other than jonas'?

no one is holding the camera. if someone were, it would definetly be shaky. have you ever held a shot that tight and that still? it's impossible. the camera's on a table or tripod or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: