Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's shot, pills, and other mysteries solved?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raze58
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Bree's shot, pills, and other mysteries solved? Reply with quote

Okay...first of all, I've just spent my ENTIRE morning exploring this lonelygirl15 phenomenon, and this is my addition to it. Wasn't sure quite where to put it, but if this is the wrong spot, the moderators can put it in the correct space, I'm sure.

Anyway...was looking at the youtube tags for all of the vlogs, noting the particularly obscure ones (cephalopod, aphid, lepton, etc.). For the vlog "I'm going to the Party!" one tag is campylobacter. Wikipedia-ed it. It's a bacterium that can cause diarreha (sometimes bloody), cramping, nausea, and fever. Learn more here:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/campylobacter_g.htm

Can get pretty bad, causing paralysis in rare cases a blood stream infection.

SO...could it be her shot is from antibiotics, and the iron pills to help keep her hemoglobin up from passing bloody stool? The water to keep her hydrated? The reluctance to go bowling from embarassment? The whole cause from the "special diet" her parents have her on?

What do you all think?
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had campylobacter once, it was horrid, worst 4 days of my life!

I'm not sure about your theory though, I didn't think people could get antibiotics for campylobacter (you couldn't in my country when I had it anyway, unless I'm suffering a memory blank and i did get antibitoics!) you just have to wait it out and drink lots of water as far as I can remember!

I think the tags may serve some greater purpose, maybe when they are all put together they might begin to make more sense?
raze58
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: re: antibiotics Reply with quote

just a theory of course...I originally thought maybe the "shot" was actually a blood draw, but according to the cdc, campylobacter is usually detected via stool samples (sounds pleasant)
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda sux to hear the possibility that bree might be down with an illness.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: re: antibiotics Reply with quote

raze58 wrote:
just a theory of course...I originally thought maybe the "shot" was actually a blood draw, but according to the cdc, campylobacter is usually detected via stool samples (sounds pleasant)

it is truely horrid!

perhaps the campylobacter tag is just character building her as a girl of science?
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone looked at any other out of the place tags that might lead to clues yet?

this is very interesting indeed!
maverick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sable is a type of antelope whos hairs are used for paint brushes... and lepton is a type of currency....
maverick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think her dad is a scientist of some sorts... hence the lab coat, and in one of her videos of proving science wrong she's also wearing a lab coat, maybe 'proving science wrong' was just a way to rebel against her father.
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sable could also mean the colour. and lepton is a physics term as in tau lepton.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maverick wrote:
i think her dad is a scientist of some sorts... hence the lab coat, and in one of her videos of proving science wrong she's also wearing a lab coat, maybe 'proving science wrong' was just a way to rebel against her father.

good point!
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that could be true too. her rebellious nature has been showing up more often in the recent episodes like running away to a party and climbing down the tree to meet paul and andrea with daniel.
VinWasHere12x31x91
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout this! Her father has always been controlling her life so she took up the religion of Themela(Sp?), does the proving science wrong thing, the two guys are her brothers which died in some weird science related accident...um....and...the peeking rebellion attitude, ok I got lost in my own summary....y'know?
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. prolly not. it's been quite proven that bree's father follows that religion as well.
Jacktwan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that it matters or means much, but the stool sample to find campylobacter is sometimes referred to as an Occult Stool Sample.

Just a play on words.
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lepton is a kind of elementary particle (from physics). In particular, they are light particles (compared to others). Electrons are leptons.

The shot in Bree's arm is not from a blood draw. Blood is drawn from prominent veins, usually in the lower arm or hand. Not the upper arm. Similarly, it is not heroin or such. Because you want a massive, immediate dose dumped into the system, they are injected into prominent veins. Again, not the upper arm. The only shots you get in the upper arm are intra-muscular injections, such as vaccinations, or drugs that you want to enter into your system slowly like morphine for longer-term pain relief.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: