Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] The Symbol Daniel Found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of getting ourselves more in touch with ribozymes or ribosomes, shouldn't we be trying to find out which organzation(s) does some kind of research on them, intesive or otherwise? After all, it isn't the ribozymes/somes that we're after.

The question at hand is locating the origin of the symbol and the box that it is imprinted on.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Bree's dad have work stuff sent to his home? It has been suggested that somebody was in the house before Daniel went inside. The box could belong to whoever was there, and whatever was inside it could have been taken with them.

I think that the fact that Bree's dad worked with ribozymes may be symblolic, in that ribozymes are self cleaving sections of RNA. Also, it sounds like Bree's dad is important, not the type that Op would dispose of readily.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had work stuff sent to my home before. It's actually not as uncommon as you think.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example, the functional part of the ribosome, the molecular machine that translates RNA into proteins, is fundamentally a ribozyme. Ribozymes often have divalent metal ions such as Mg2+ as cofactors. (From wikipedia)

Ribosomes require the usage of ribozymes to function properly. A lot of genetic research focuses on use of Ribizymes in order to cleave and reacreate RNA or RNA-DNA strand and transferase.

You cannont study ribosomal action without ribozymes.

Now then, companies doing reasearch in Ribozymes...

1. Ribozyme Pharmaceuticals (www.rpi.com)
2. Renovis
3. Archemix (in line with cooperative research agreement with RPI)
4. Many universities for research purposes.

Above are the top sources for Ribozyme industries...none uses the symbol shown in the Daniel video.

I suspect that the company used in the video will be a fake company anyways...but this was the research suggested.

Use of Ribozymes have recently been used to study origin of life, trying to manipulate the Ribozymes to self activiate (rather than relying on the ribosome RNA / DNA interaction). There is a theory that self activiation if ribozymes help form and create life.

Hmmmm....interesting no? Give some thought, and try to think WHY Bree has been injected with substances...and what could be going on with her. Still think she is a research project that they need.

I think a group or order of scientists where doing what we consider "Unauthorized Experimentation"...

But that is just the scientist in me.

-Ruberic
JuJu Bean
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... Do we know that Bree's dad didn't know what were in the injections?...

If he didn't know which is what I have assumed (until now) - then it seems odd he would inject unknown things into Bree.

Interesting...
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly JuJu...as a physician, he sure as hell would know what he was injecting.

I still think that Bree has been an experiment of sorts. Thats why they CAN'T "D" in ALPHID her.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzy_bunny85 wrote:
Why would Bree's dad have work stuff sent to his home?

Oh, boy...work follows me everywhere I go. It all depends upon the job, I guess.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't being said with some moddly knowledge, HOWEVER...

WTF It won't be a real company. The same way it wouldn't be a real religion. In fact, for the same reason, lawsuits.

The company will be fake and the only way it'll be online is with a fake company website so keep that in mind when searching. The company won't top the google searches and we may need more to go off of. FYI
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:

WTF It won't be a real company. The same way it wouldn't be a real religion. In fact, for the same reason, lawsuits.

The company will be fake and the only way it'll be online is with a fake company website so keep that in mind when searching. The company won't top the google searches and we may need more to go off of. FYI

LOL! I loved this response. I know it is a fake company, but the request was for information on companies that do this research.

After doing a google, yahoo, etc. search...I could not find any company that was not well entrenched in journals, business updates, or NASDAQ. So it seems as if we may need more information before we track down "their" company.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:

hey you never know.
things have been pretty detailed lately. They might have created a "website" for this "company"

but its good to know that there isn't much coming up with google

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:

hey you never know.
things have been pretty detailed lately. They might have created a "website" for this "company"

but its good to know that there isn't much coming up with google

Sorry if that read funky but that was my point. That the website will be obscure and difficult to find if they decided to do one.
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What if LG sold out and is using a real company! Like for advertising or something. That would be totally lame, but unlikely.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, the symbol is NOT an infinity symbol. As sboat says, the lines of the infinity symbol pass cleanly and in an unbroken fashion through the direct center of the symbol, thus creating a basic symmetry. At the very best, this is a badly drawn number 8.

Second, I think we should think more about these warehouses that Daniel says are in the area. We know that we have a box with a strange logo on it coming from an unknown company with some kind of facility nearby. Who else has a facility nearby whose use is unclear? OpAphid, of course. Is Daniel about to break into yet another building belonging to the Order?
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
First, the symbol is NOT an infinity symbol. As sboat says, the lines of the infinity symbol pass cleanly and in an unbroken fashion through the direct center of the symbol, thus creating a basic symmetry. At the very best, this is a badly drawn number 8.

Second, I think we should think more about these warehouses that Daniel says are in the area. We know that we have a box with a strange logo on it coming from an unknown company with some kind of facility nearby. Who else has a facility nearby whose use is unclear? OpAphid, of course. Is Daniel about to break into yet another building belonging to the Order?

In a short answer...Yes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: