Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] [DISCUSSION] Jonas/Tachyon Connection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jumping in briefly here to defend against the accusation that the OpAphid community are closed-community jerks!

These guys are very welcoming of newcomers, and I am the only one who was ever a jerk. And I left.

Jumping out again...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool. Jonas is supposed to be a regular fan who happens to be rich and live alone in a mansion, so it wouldn't be that random for him to be an ARG fan as well.

But then we must ask.. which side is he on? Think
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to be asking that question regardless of whether he plays the ARG or not.

After all, what kind of guy seriously contacts a young girl he doesn't know out of nowhere and invites her to come stay at his house?
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
I think we need to be asking that question regardless of whether he plays the ARG or not.

After all, what kind of guy seriously contacts a young girl he doesn't know out of nowhere and invites her to come stay at his house?

A Borderline Pedophile. That's who. Laughing

I was actually thinking that Jonas might just be hinting that he was an Ophead as well. Good to know I'm not alone.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Jumping in briefly here to defend against the accusation that the OpAphid community are closed-community jerks!

These guys are very welcoming of newcomers, and I am the only one who was ever a jerk. And I left.

Jumping out again...

Something made me leave also. Probably the extended absence. You know me, I always say it better with music. http://www.youtube.com/MrsCop

p.s. KIDS DON'T GO THERE

~tigerlilylynn
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas/Tachyon Connection Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:

Note: Jonas refers to a lot of things, often. TV, literature, music, etc... but paired with the Tachyon events at the time, it is still REALLY a coincidence?

Add another Jonas reference that ties him to Tachyon! In "Road Trip" it appears that Jonas's mental Delorean punked out on him while Daniel figured out the Bree mystery.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

(I can't believe I just typed that)
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas/Tachyon Connection Reply with quote

GatorMeegs wrote:
Cherie_Sotta wrote:

Note: Jonas refers to a lot of things, often. TV, literature, music, etc... but paired with the Tachyon events at the time, it is still REALLY a coincidence?

Add another Jonas reference that ties him to Tachyon! In "Road Trip" it appears that Jonas's mental Delorean punked out on him while Daniel figured out the Bree mystery.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

(I can't believe I just typed that)

I'm not really sure how this ties Jonas to Tachyon...Could you clarify?
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back To The Future was part of Tachyon's Movie Puzzle. Now, we have a Jonas mention of the movie.

Like Cherie Sotta's first post, although this doesn't seem like a big deal, all of the Jonas/Tachyon coincidences make for interesting speculation!

Sorry, I should have referenced Tachyon's Movie Puzzle in my original post. Embarassed
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so excited you guys dig this thread! And here I thought I was all alone in this idea....

Cheers to GatorMeegs - a fellow B2TF fan. I picked up on that one too - did you see my correction on the LG15 Videos forum? Jonas makes a little mistakey. He suggests the flux capacitor uses Uranium when it actually uses Plutonium. Hrrmm. Mistake? Probably. But still interesting.. another Tachyon link, though, clearly.

Yes, this post is about speculation of how Jonas and Tachyon are linked. I personally don't believe Brother is Jonas - haven't we beaten that one to death with a stick? This whole "maybe Jonas is gay" stuff is fun, and funny, though, I doubt very plausible. And it has nothing to do with Tachyon. Thanks to mods (and everyone else!) who thread jacked and put this one back on track!!

Quick question for all - do you want me to update the thread like I began it with new findings? Like a rundown I've seen some people do? I'm more than willing to do this, just want some insight if it'd be a waste of hard work....

/////////
-
//
/
-
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GatorMeegs wrote:
Back To The Future was part of Tachyon's Movie Puzzle. Now, we have a Jonas mention of the movie.

Like Cherie Sotta's first post, although this doesn't seem like a big deal, all of the Jonas/Tachyon coincidences make for interesting speculation!

Sorry, I should have referenced Tachyon's Movie Puzzle in my original post. Embarassed

Ah, I understand now. I thought you were trying to make some sort of connection to Daniel being the one to solve the puzzle and not Jonas...I don't even know what I thought. Anyhow, thanks for clarifying! I'll add it to the post.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, in the Christmas Surprise video, Jonas uses a phrase that's been buggin'g me. He said (even though it was already morning) that he was going to "try to push on through 'til morning" - which is a mangled reference to Peter Pan, right? Well, that and a slasher flick...and a Blues Traveler album.
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Peter Pan reference would be "second star to the left and straight on 'til morning," but I don't really see how that would be relevent.

By "morning" he probably meant "when the other (sane) people in my house wake up."
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the use of the phrase "'til morning" was actually coincidental...although I commend you on making both the Peter Pan and the Blues Traveler reference!
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all the BT albums Very Happy

The Peter Pan one took me a few days... (at least in regard to connecting it to the whole movie list dealio...but it doesn't really fit)

and it was "through 'til morning"

Granted, probably nothing, but the moment I heard it, it seemed odd. Maybe because it was 6 in the morning...and he was referencing it as if morning had not yet come. Little inconsistencies like that get to me.

Last edited by bethy on Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jonas is really an OpHead, then he must have been pretending to find the code from bree's father hard... so, why?
I'm still thinking he's on the same side as Tachyon and Bree/Daniel. But still must consider the possibilities.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: