Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] [DISCUSSION] Jonas/Tachyon Connection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, an idea kinda just keeps slapping me in the face, so I'm just gonna throw it out there for you people...please shoot me down if I'm wrong!

Jonas's parents disappeared mysteriously... Is it possible the Tachyon and Brother are his parents???

If so there the whole "how much does he know" and would he know his parents weren't really dead and a bit about what they're doing.

Anyways, I hadn't seen anyone throw the idea out there. Do we know how old Tachyon & Brother are? I may have missed it...
SookieSpooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon's profile says that she's 24 and brothers' says that he's 29 so no, I don't think thats possible for them to be his parents.
EDIT: I just checked Tachyon's profile again and it has no age posted. I dunno where I got 24 from but I was sure I'd read that before. I could be wrong (happens alot) but yeah. I still think she'd be pretty unlikely as Jonas' mom.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man... I really wish I had an answer for this... I also kinda wish that I knew what Tachy looked like. Oppy too, for that matter...

Has anybody ever really seen either of them? Sorry for the OT question. Could someone let me know where I could post that question and I'll post it there?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have no idea what they look like. The girls in the videos are actresses and have been outed as such by Op.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that.. that's why I asked if anyone knew what they looked like. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon's YT profile previously listed her age as 24; but I tried to figure out ipod opera ages once and I noticed that OpA at least changes her listed age regularly, so we probably shouldn't trust Tachyon's either.

I think it is unlikely that Tachyon and Brother are Jonas' parents for several reasons. First, I just don't think either of them are old enough. Luv2LuvEm has seen Brother, and as I recall she described him as fairly youngish, not a man old enough to have a 20-something son. (And yes, she actually saw Brother. Not someone else. Not another actor. Brother. /rant)

Second, when Tachyon was undercover in OpA, the video messages she sent out were addressed to Brother, Mom, and Dad. If she really was Jonas' mother, I can't imagine that she wouldn't try to get word to him as well that she was alive.

Third, if Tachyon and Brother are Jonas' parents, why would they have disappeared on him, rather than recruiting him into the organization they work for? The circumstances surrounding Jonas' parents deaths are fuzzy enough that if he'd disappeared as well, the authorities would probably just have assumed that he went down with them on the boat.

Fourth, Tachyon has given us some evidence, sketchy though it is, that she may be connected to the disappeared family Gemma talks about in her video "They Disappeared." The evidence indicates that she was NOT the chosen child for the ceremony Gemma mentions, but that she was living at home at the time, which would make her younger than the chosen one. If that's so, then Tachyon is certainly not old enough to be Jonas' mother.

And finally, Tachyon is constantly talking about how glad she is that she isn't really related to Brother. If the two of them had had a child together, I don't think that joke would be made so openly.

Those are my thoughts on the subject.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what Tilt said.
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:

Fourth, Tachyon has given us some evidence, sketchy though it is, that she may be connected to the disappeared family Gemma talks about in her video "They Disappeared." The evidence indicates that she was NOT the chosen child for the ceremony Gemma mentions, but that she was living at home at the time, which would make her younger than the chosen one. If that's so, then Tachyon is certainly not old enough to be Jonas' mother.

I thought Tach's connection to that family was confirmed when someone e-mailed to ask about the dog?

Name in the irc: Kingaman
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cynicar wrote:
tiltingwindward wrote:

I thought Tach's connection to that family was confirmed when someone e-mailed to ask about the dog?

yea it was...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ambriel emailed and asked about the dog, and whether it was hard to leave it behind. Tachyon responded by saying it wasn't her decision, and she wasn't sure if she wants to thank her dad or "kick him in the nuts." To me, this is some evidence that she was connected to the family Gemma talks about. But since Gemma is working for OpA and that whole story might have been just a way to lure Bree in, I doubt the details to begin with--and I suspect all of Tachyon's freely-given information about herself. That message doesn't sound like she was very broken up about the dog being left behind, nor that she has much filial feeling for her father.

I don't really see a need to debate this point right now, because either Tachyon is part of that family, or she's not, and we'll find out in time--it just seems like she might be, and that makes her too young to be Jonas' mother.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything Tilt said. I doubt they are Jonas's parents. I think his parents may come into play later in the story though. It's a little strange that they've just been written out with some dumb story about disappearing at sea. And considering the recurring mention of geography and travel, I think his parents' disappearance will become useful to the plot at some point. Otherwise they would just be dead or something. The creators chose the story for a reason. Maybe Jonas is lying. Who knows.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way what so ever that they are jonas's parents.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
That would be cool. Jonas is supposed to be a regular fan who happens to be rich and live alone in a mansion, so it wouldn't be that random for him to be an ARG fan as well.

But then we must ask.. which side is he on? Think

Can we take it a little further and theorize that Jonas, having too much free time and a lot of money, decided to help out a girl on the run from Op... wait, he did that. OK, let me try this again. What if he gave safe haven to Tach before, just as he is now with Bree?

He doesn't have to be Brother to know Tach. I dunno. I do agree 100%, however, that: Jonas ! = Brother

Laughing
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas and Tachyon having a secret liason? Oh, melikes. That sounds quite plausible. Makes me more jealous of T since she's now had 'experience' via Jonas, but it could be a twist.

Nvm, it's Jonas, nothing like that would happen. Jonas would be giddy to have someone to call a 'friend'.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt tach say she liked daniel?

i shouldnt be asking these questions >_<
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: