Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Myspace Pages
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lv1222
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Myspace Pages Reply with quote

Have we determined if any of the myspaces are actually for the characters or just fans being lame? I dont see the point of the myspaces, except for daniels (if it is the characters). Theres one for cassie now too, so i was just wondering?
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are Daniel's and Cassie's?
Lv1222
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.myspace.com/danielbeast

http://www.myspace.com/cassieiswatching

hmmm....cassies was public at the time of my first post...it is now private. there was no info there tho. And it says danielbeast and cassieiswatching are on now, at the same time. And both have the private "jess Rose" as a friend.

But i kno how people are, everyone wants their 15 mins. But i thought i heard somewhere that the myspace of lonelgirl and danielbeast were from the same url, but i cant remember if that was legit.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe both of those myspaces have no connection with the creators of their related videos.
sorrow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jess rose (listed as a friend on danielbeast) is legitimately hers.
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty damn sure that the guy posing as "DanielBeast" on myspace :
Myspace.com/danielbeast

is
our very own moderator here, HyeMew.
HyeMew also wrote a poem for "Bree" as seen posted up by the creators in posing as "Bree" on myspace.com/lonelygurl15 :

"A poem from my friend Hyemew
What best I see I see in Bree-
Lovely to the last degree.
And ever innocent as June-
From her genius delight is hewn.
With nothing but her speech and face,
To all she brings such wit and grace.
Yet mystery pervades her heart,
While answers others will not impart.She rises softly as a star,
To someplace new, however far.
Then again her words to joy she'll bond-
And then endear the shore beyond.."
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You, my friend, are correct. You get a cookie Smile
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrific! A cache or chocolate chip?

Now the question remains: HyeMew, why is it that are you pretending to be "Daniel" on myspace exactly? Were you just wanting to be apart of/piece of the whole LG/DB production saga which you've been so heavily interested in and which has consequently given you the position of moderator on this forum? I can see you have fooled atleast ~180 judging by the danielbeast's myspace friends who believe/d you to be the real guy behind it, whether it's all a joke to you and all in good fun - I think it's clear that you wanted to be a player in this entire publicity mystery by creating more of the conspiracy theories yourself, theories and questions that ended up even on this board by your curious fellow forum users that were left unanswered by you. I also see that you've deleted comments from your myspace by others such as from the black guy leaving friendly things acting as if he knows "Daniel" in real life and comments from that kid in the ninja suit on lonelygurl15's friend doing the same. Could it be that you are the Kyle ninja kid or the black guy? Hmmmm...
steamywndr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is superscreamer? cassie commented on their myspace. seems linked.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, how do you know myspace daniel deleted comments from ninja kid and black guy? No such thing was done. Myspace daniel did call them out on being fake though. And no Danielbeast myspace was not created to be a part of this "whole publicity" thing. I've been invovled for a long time, long before she was on the Tonight Show, in newspapers, etc.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DB MySpace was not used to create further mysteries or conspiracy theories; it was actually used several times to debunk people on MySpace that were claiming to know LG.

HyeMew is pretending to be Daniel on MySpace in the same way as themavshow was pretending to be BreesFather on YouTube. It has become a place for a fan fiction about behind the scenes of lonelygirl15 from Daniel’s perspective. This is just the kind of work that the creators are interested in fans doing and have shown their support of HyeMew’s work by created a section in this forum based on his most recent blog entry.
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, okay I see. Take it easy, was just curious...
especially since seeing that someone on this forum sent the ninja kid a message and posted the response here with obvious lies that he [ninjakid] knew Bree in school and had a crush on her and she is indeed real blahblahblah.

And oh I know you've been a lonelygirl fan before Jay Leno and the recent articles such as LA Times, afterall, you wrote "her" that poem [above] when you believed she was real before you, like many of us, decided more and more through her videos that the story is looking fake/she is acting.
mikael
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, check out cassie's myspace and click the links that say

come and get it
come and get it
i was here

that is very very interesting. treasure hunt?
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I looked at the "Cassie" myspace and her default picture has a caption looked to be photoshopped/paintbrushed on by the user at the bottom saying, I believe: "fay the roses bloom"
Is the first word fay? It's the hardest to tell.

What the heck does it all mean? Only rose we know of is Jessica Rose.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreeSmells wrote:
afterall, you wrote "her" that poem [above] when you believed she was real before you, like many of us, decided more and more through her videos that the story is looking fake/she is acting.

Correction. I never thought Bree was real. I loved the character though and wrote the poem to try and get on her myspace like the other guy with the poem did. Of course there's no way you would know that based on what you see there, but yeah I just really liked the character and figured it was some college kids making really creative videos in their spare time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: