Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie a Watcher?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

This just ocured to me, but since Cassie likes to watch things, is it possible she could have been a watcher? Someone sugested in another thread that there were three sides who all wanted Bree: OpAphid, The Order, and the Watchers. Is that why she was freaked out by Bree's religion?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
This just ocured to me, but since Cassie likes to watch things, is it possible she could have been a watcher? Someone sugested in another thread that there were three sides who all wanted Bree: OpAphid, The Order, and the Watchers. Is that why she was freaked out by Bree's religion?

Bree never mentioned Cassie liking to watch things. She does like to make prank phone calls though...

cassieiswatching isn't canon, so we can't assume that's the Cassie that Bree refers to...
commonjoe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: is cassie tachyon? Reply with quote

I'm sure this has probably been suggested, but I'm wondering if tachyon is cassie? If you could point me to the discussion on this (if there was one) I'd appreciate it.
riceko
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
colbertnationgirl wrote:

Bree never mentioned Cassie liking to watch things. She does like to make prank phone calls though...

cassieiswatching isn't canon, so we can't assume that's the Cassie that Bree refers to...

ACTUALLY Bree did mention something about Cassie watching. Probably not all that related but here it is anyway... (from the episode "Bree Phone Home".

"A while back, I got into trouble making them with my friend Cassie. Looking back, I'm not even sure what was so funny about it. It's like, she would call people, and just try and freak them out by, either whispering "I'm watching." It was kinda creepy."

CIW could've gotten the idea from this statement of course.
Zak
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go by "itscassie", Cassie was indeed trained to be a watcher. She showed Bree the tattoo in one of her videos. Interesting to see if that's anything close to what'll be official, if it's ever brought up.
Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

riceko wrote:

ACTUALLY Bree did mention something about Cassie watching. Probably not all that related but here it is anyway... (from the episode "Bree Phone Home".

"A while back, I got into trouble making them with my friend Cassie. Looking back, I'm not even sure what was so funny about it. It's like, she would call people, and just try and freak them out by, either whispering "I'm watching." It was kinda creepy."

I think it's the other way around. I think the statement was taken from CiW. CiW came out before the video where Bree mentions her friend Cassie saying "I'm watching."

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
riceko
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

Les_128 wrote:
riceko wrote:

I think it's the other way around. I think the statement was taken from CiW. CiW came out before the video where Bree mentions her friend Cassie saying "I'm watching."

Ahhh yes I should have looked further into the dates XD Well carry on then..
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDK, I mean Bree said Cassie was freaked out by her religion.
If she was really a watcher she might of said, "Oh really Bree?! Your religion is so cool! I do it too! Maybe we can do the ceremony together!" Or something along these lines...
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

I really like this theory! Seems like itscassie borrows from CiW and tries to make up for its shortcomings.

and besides, this is a religion of secrets. why cassie freaked is NEVER EXPLAINED. what if the watchers are bad and she freaked because now her friend was in the middle of it?

what if it was like "windtalkers" and she was to watch some girl and kill her if she fell into enemy hands, and finds out this "random girl" is her cherished Bree?

what if she was in deep in the religion and wanted to save her friend from getting in as deep as her?

leaves room for many delicious interpretations. Wink
xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie a Watcher? Reply with quote

riceko wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
colbertnationgirl wrote:

Yes, but CiW happened and disappeared a long time before the video Bree Phone Home.

R.I.P. Drew Avery and Isaac Gilman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: