Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LA Gathering
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you attend a lonelygirl15 convention in LA California?
Yes
34%
 34%  [ 36 ]
No, unfortunately I wouldnt be able to attend
65%
 65%  [ 67 ]
Total Votes : 103

romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to be so close to cali in august! I wanna do this!
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pokes in*

I need to know ASAP if this is still on to reserve my tickets

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'd like to know if it's still on too. I guess it doesn't really matter, because I'm still going to be heading down there in August...I'd just like to know so that I can plan when exactly I'm going.
claude
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

august 24th still?
any more details?
I wanna for sure ...
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys is this really even going to happen?

Somehow I don't think we're gonna be able to pull it all together...

Crying or Very sad
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd want to but I'm waaaaaaaaay in Wisconsin. =[ They should go on tour! Laughing
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
I'd want to but I'm waaaaaaaaay in Wisconsin. =[ They should go on tour! Laughing
Yes!!! LG15 TOUR FTW!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, really is this happening cause if not , ill take a bigger risk and meet a uk friend from myspace, so if i do that and you don't hear from me assume the worst
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
Yes!!! LG15 TOUR FTW!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lol totally. They could even have a musical! lol..okay maybe not. Cool Laughing
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
colbertnationgirl wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:

Lol totally. They could even have a musical! lol..okay maybe not. Cool Laughing

chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, for someone who keeps saying she doesn't have a life, I actually HAD one this last month? Can you believe it? How inconvenient is THAT, huh?

cuddlebunni and I are buckling down and putting some total work into things this weekend. Because there are...uh...less than a convention's worth of folks coming, we're not going to need to make the same kind of reservations as we would for a huge convention's worth.

I do have a couple questions to ask y'all that will make things easier for cuddlebunni and me. Yeah, I'm gonna make you guys work, too! Laughing

I have a question out to the Creators right now on what area is going to make it easiest for them (and the cast) to get together with us the most often. Depending on their answer...

1. While we have folks who will be trying to "bunk in" with local LG15 folks, we'll also have folks who'll be doing the hotel thing. Should we be trying for one hotel? I'm thinking about the idea of having a hotel...with a meeting room...AND a restaurant...that maybe we can get a combo rate for all of the above...

2. For folks who're thinking about hoteling it, are there folks who'd want to roommate?

3. Depending on the area the Cs are most comfortable with, there are a couple airports in the LA area - is everyone who's flying in planning on LAX, or are folks looking at the other airports at all?

4. Okay, THIS is a biggie. We're not looking at a lot of folks this time. THIS time. But we are looking at enough people that we will probably need to reserve a meeting room for at least one day out of the time we're there...if not more. That's going to mean money up front.

This is a gathering put together by fans for fans...

Neither of us is really into the idea of taking our own money to put toward a meeting room for everyone - or even using a credit card in one of our names for this because...well, I dunno 'bout you, but I don't really want anything to happen that would end up in one of us getting stuck "holding the bag," just in case...

What we're hearing from hotels is that the cost of reserving a room depends on the amount of people, the dates it's reserved for - I kind of think the phase of the moon and the mood of the reservations department people may be a factor, too... <rueful grin> Also, how much time we reserve it for (1 hour, 2, 24, 2 days?) I've been kind of vague, too, till I could get more committed info (or just till I could get committed <chuckle>)

So, what I guess I'm asking is this... Are folks willing to put money in up front? Since we're looking at a small gathering, we're not talking about a convention center. If we JUST have a meal with the cast and Creators, we probably won't need anything, but I don't think that's what anyone wants, right? We want the chance to be able to sit down and talk, ask questions (do the "panel discussion" thing), which will require a meeting room.

So...for question 4...

a. Would you be willing to put money in up front with us?
b. How much?
c. HOW? check, PayPal? I do not accept first born children <chortle> Their resale value on eBay just isn't what it used to be Wink

5. Can we please have folks re-let us know their status? Just so we'll know? That's pretty important at this point - here, PMs, email...

6. Does anyone see any questions I missed here?

7. Does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask? (knowing cuddlebunni and I will freely admit to it if we can't answer something...but will truly strive to answer stuff!)

...Diane

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I read all of your post, mom. I can't really answer all your questions, but I will say this:

-I think it'd be great if all of us who are planning on doing the hotel thing stay in the same hotel.

-I can't do the roomate thing (sorry, I think my parents are going to be my roomies at the hotel Very Happy).

-I'm willing to put as much money up front as is needed. Obviously we don't have a location set already, so I don't know how much money that will be, but whatever it takes is fine by me.

-Oh, I am still planning on coming (especially cuz Yousef promised to take me out for coffee *happy dance*).

Umm yeah. That was probably no help, seeing as how this 16 year old girl is bad with planning things like this.
chershaytoute

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, cuddlebunni and I will start editing the first post to add any additions to things, confirmed events, hotels, stuff like that, AND RECONFIRMED PEOPLE ON THE LIST. Anyone who has reconfirmed will be bolded...

Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, Diane, you might want to get a private room in a restaurant rather than a meeting room at a hotel. Restaurants are usually happy to give you a private room because you'll be spending money on food and drinks. Hotels always charge you.
chershaytoute

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad idea, Lass, thanks! We'll check that, too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: