Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Brother/10033 Emails/Profile Updates
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outlaww wrote:

Sent it to Tachyon, but brother replied.

Edited to change to BBCode format.

i dont know if i should post it here but...try to do a re-make of bree & daniel's conversation, maybe brother will say something then Wink

(so you should say now to him "That girl. She was in your class? You know?" Razz)

jo
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:
This just puts another nail in Gemma's coffin for me...

omg, dude, again with the "simpsons" line!

taken from:
Man 1: You must be stupid!
Homer: Stupid like a fox!!!

or it could be from Scary Movie 3... Wink
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it about the "stay sweet" that makes it stand out to me? I feel like we should recognize it instantly...
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: [DISCUSSION] Brother/10033 Emails/Profile Updates Reply with quote

Because I know that we're trying to keep archives discussion-free, I thought I'd start this thread.

What happened to op? Is she on the brink of death, as Brother suggests?

I'm not sure what to make of the researcher comment. I thought they'd captured him. But then they waited until he'd told the girl information to go after him? If he were so important, I'd have thought they'd have found him a lot faster. It just seems a bit suspicious to me.

Is it over then? Or is Brother just setting himself up for a sticky situation?

Ziola thought "Stay sweet" stood out. I'm not sure where we'd know it from. Any ideas?

Also, an interesting note:

I can message people on youtube (I made sure), but when I try to message Tachyon or 10033, there's nothing say it's been sent and it goes back to my inbox. Shifty also tried, for Tachyon, 10033 and OpAphid, and got the same results. This is trying from replying, send message on their profile and composing from scratch.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Brother/10033 Emails/Profile Updates Reply with quote

diastres wrote:

What happened to op? Is she on the brink of death, as Brother suggests?

I'm not sure what to make of the researcher comment. I thought they'd captured him. But then they waited until he'd told the girl information to go after him? If he were so important, I'd have thought they'd have found him a lot faster. It just seems a bit suspicious to me.

Is it over then? Or is Brother just setting himself up for a sticky situation?

Ziola thought "Stay sweet" stood out. I'm not sure where we'd know it from. Any ideas?

Also, an interesting note:

I can message people on youtube (I made sure), but when I try to message Tachyon or 10033, there's nothing say it's been sent and it goes back to my inbox. Shifty also tried, for Tachyon, 10033 and OpAphid, and got the same results. This is trying from replying, send message on their profile and composing from scratch.

Xry and I were talking and he brought up the "researcher" is referring to Bree's dad. Like he was all they were after. And now the Order is finished. (At least that's how we took the comment) As for the Op being on the brink of death comment, I said it in another thread that I think that reading between the lines, this is telling us that Op is about to come back really soon. Also, I've found that short messages are more apt to be sent than long ones on YT....it's actually really annoying. I have to send one msg 3 or 4 times before it finally goes through. I think it may have something to do with their inboxes being full.

Edited...I should really spell check before I post

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.

Last edited by Luv2Luvem on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Brother/10033 Emails/Profile Updates Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Xry and I were talking and he brought up the "researcher" has to be refering to Bree's dad. Like he was all they were after. And now the Order is finished. (At least that's how we took the comment) As for the Op being on the brink of death comment, I said it in another thread that I think that reading between the lines, this is telling us that Op is about to come back really soon. Also, I've found that short messages are more apt to be sent than long ones on YT....it's actually really annoying. I have to send one msg 3 or 4 times brfore it finally goes through. I think it may have something to do with their inboxes being full.

Yeah, I figured the researcher was Bree's dad since he also mentioned "the girl."

Actually, I sent the exact message I was trying to send to Brother to someone else and it worked, so it's not that.

Either their inboxes are full, or they've blocked us all. (Shifty and Belle just tried blocking and messaging and they got the same result.)
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Brother/10033 Emails/Profile Updates Reply with quote

diastres wrote:

Actually, I sent the exact message I was trying to send to Brother to someone else and it worked, so it's not that.

Either their inboxes are full, or they've blocked us all. (Shifty and Belle just tried blocking and messaging and they got the same result.)

Sorry, I meant to say that short msgs are more apt to go through to the more active accounts. I don't think Brother gets as much mail as Tach and Gemma. Also, I don't think they blocked us because I can usually make a msg go through if I send it enough times. Smile

diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it to go through, now. (At least to 10033, didn't try Tachyon or OpAphid.)
outlaww
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If stay sweet was significant, wouldn't he used it on more than two replies?
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:

Sent:    January 14, 2007, 08:26 AM
Subject:    Any key will do
I don't know. I mean Op must be on the brink of death or something. It's like she doesn't even exist anymore.

If we didn't feel pretty confident about that, I doubt my "sister" would have agreed to assist our friends in 5. Although, she seemed awfully excited about it for a short and sweet recovery mission in Fiji. She's probably enjoying the break from technology though.

I'm SURE I can hold down the fort for the time being. From the look of things, maybe The Order's whole big agenda was over that researcher and not his kid?

Trust me...I can maintain this peace and quiet in my sleep. I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Stay sweet, believe in yourself, and ALWAYS follow your dreams!

From the look of things, maybe The Order's whole big agenda was over that researcher and not his kid?

Aren't they the same people? Op and Tach I mean.

haha I keep editing to add stuff.
He is soooo clearly setting things up. Op dead? pfft.

I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Famous last words.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been sending over and over again and it DOESN'T GO THROUGH. Evil or Very Mad RAAAARRRRRRR

edit: jenlight, no tachyon and op aren't the same people. tachyon is anti-opaphid. check out aphidpedia: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=AphidPedia

Last edited by JustAnotherLonelyGirl. on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Op is with the Order (Bree's religiony thing) and Tach is trying to destroy it.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight wrote:

I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Famous last words.

My thoughts exactly. Wink

jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
No. Op is with the Order (Bree's religiony thing) and Tach is trying to destroy it.

I mean in real life. The creators of Tach and Op, aren't they the same people?

lol I'm not that daft.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight wrote:
Ziola wrote:

I mean in real life. The creators of Tach and Op, aren't they the same people?

oooh true. yes i think so. the PMs are the same i guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: