Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure my characterizations equal those of "butt-sniffing monkey" or Volvo driving NPR listener" both are equally shameful
or was it "volvo-sniffing monkey listener" I forget.

I think some people around here are more interested in pushing their plot ideas on the authors than they are about the real tender love story that is unfolding here. A brother and sister - siblings - coming to terms with the love one has found and the other must let go.

Regardless of some other peoples shrieking and scratching I have to agree that anti-simianism has no place here - or anywhere for that matter.

Swing monkey swing be free and follow your heart just as JOan-us and Daniel must do!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
Just because you want to believe that the writers have taken this path gives no reason to be so nasty.

ALRIGHT. COME ON. Who's the one "smoking" something now? You're the one who started it, you punk. In response to my little alien post, you replied, and i quote:
curiousGeorge wrote:
That may be the most dumb conjecture I have ever seen here at the phorum. What possible rational could you have for coming to this totally absurd theory. What's next, Thelemic Zombies

You also went apeshit on taig:
curiousGeorge wrote:
I am so absolutely outraged by that I could just scream. Please refrain from making such inane posts in this serious discussion.

Clearly, whether Bree and Daniel, Daniel and Jonas, or Jonas and Bree are siblings are fair topics for discussion. In fact, I am fairly sure I will be proven right than Jonas and Bree are siblings. You will be proven to be of sub-human intelligence, like the monkey you are.

curiousGeorge wrote:
I resent your tone and your anti-simian remarks, they are hurtful and unkind. Oh, and I loved all the Spelling productions. At least they made sense.
OK, maybe i should lay off on the monkey jokes. Fine. They are SO EASY, but you do give me a lot of other material to slag on too! NEWSFLASH: Jonas is not Dylan McKay, and you aren't Jennie Garth.

----
Oh, and, Taig, don't think you're blameless either, though i like your alien ideas:
Taig wrote:
oh look! milo Mr. "Voice of Reason" chimes in. la de-dah. Talk about Volvo driving NPR listening intellectuals! Do your new Earth Shoes fit ok? Between you and that vine crawler Curious George it's hard to tell who has a looser grip on what is really going on.

WTF? Terryfic was the one on NPR, not me. i can agree that curious george has lost his grip on his vine, and, probably fell into some choice jungle quicksand (known as his version of "plot analysis")

Taig wrote:
Who is to say that all those drugs aren't really to help them maintain there composure here as earthlings.

OK. I am constrained to say this is actually a good idea; epogen ups the red blood cell count in creatures not used to an oxygen-based atmosphere. Ergo, evidence for the Bree-as-alien theory. Too bad you can't justify your own obvious drug use (i'm thinking sniffing glue at the very least) with a similar excuse.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a friendly reminder to please look at the Forum Etiquette, Rules and Policies (updated) Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Guys,

You're free to keep attacking each others' ideas (which you are both doing), but please leave the personal insults out of it Smile

'mute

I agree Wintermute. But I'm afraid that when it comes to Taig, CuriousGeorge and Milowent you're dealing with first-order communists, fascists and/or maniacs -- who can no more speak reason, than understand it.

These three are men who would have believed that the earth was flat, the moon made of cheese, and Santa Claus real; although, to be fair about the Santa Claus bit, they probably only believe he's real because the only way idiots and mongrels of such magnitude are ever conceived is when psychotic men, not entirely unlike Santa, break into a home and impregnate everything in sight.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see someone else has insisted on sharing his thoughts..of course the first step was to snuggle up to the moderator....hmmmmph..well whatever it takes...I guess (IMHO who asked you anyway?)

I rest on my own testimony

I'll have you know that I am a man of letters and have studied at some of the finest institutions. While taking a degree at one I learned to look beyond the obvious; to understand that it is not the parts but the whole that is meaningful

Now, has anyone considered that perhaps all three Bree, Daniel and Joan-us are related? hmmmmmm?

While at that same institution I was fortunate to study under a renowned physicist who shared with me some startling ideas. I'm not sure I should reveal them here in case I should scare someone. Suffice to say, that some "immigrants" shall we say often travel long, long long distances from pl...places far, far away as "families". Some "peoples" understand that we are all related at the molecular level.

Thank you Milo for your "blesssing" about epogen etc...but I can maintain my own arguments without your condensation.

In closing I want to point out that regardless of the extranious comments. the gist of my posts here are about SIBLINGS, not about bashing the apparent illuminade of the LG forum (that would be Prince Milo and that dusty old monkey)
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, I keep getting the feeling that we'll see the really grand end of the story on a silver screen. And we'll pay money to see it Very Happy

~tigerlilylynn
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that P. Diddy has entered the fray. Hmmpph, and without any worthwhile contribution to the question at hand. Just like a celebrity to be only concerned about themselves and their opinions. I will not respond further to your taunts.

Milo, I am just appalled at your comments but I will let them stand in honor of adherence to the phorum rules, my respect for your obvious sageness, and some serious revisionist thought I have given to the Alien a theory. See below.

Taig, while I find any reference to Gay Aliens perfectly ridiculous, I am coming around to the idea that maybe all three of them may be indeed sired by the same set of Alien (CLEARLY STRAIGHT) parents. This would explain the references to Jonas’ missing parents.

UFO lore is full of the Bermuda Triangle style nautical incidents where people go missing AT SEA. I must note that my research has uncovered nothing about a Gay Bermuda Triangle. Not that there’s anything wrong with that… Some of my best friends enjoy this lifestyle, although absolutely none portend to be aliens. I just can’t find any evidence to support relationship between the two. My research has been extensive and exhaustive on this topic...

I know believe that Lucy is an alien and with a STRAIGHT Alien partner may have sired all three of them to fulfill this destiny. That theory really explains a lot of the plot issues doesn’t it?

ZOMG! We may be on to something guyz.
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, if you've agreed to cut out the flame wars, I'd observe that from the comments of others we can deduce that there are only three species of aliens that seem like real possibilities:

1) The dreaded Xenomorph of Alien, Metroid, Ridley Scott, Predator, et al. is a strong possibility.

2) Zetas, of course, known in the Arizona/New Mexico/Los Alamos/Roswell corridor.

3) And the third is the chupacabra which many believed to be an alien species.

But, are any of those three likely? I think not. If for no other reason than their preference for shadows. Bree has never shown any preference, whatsoever, for shadows. In "My Parents... Let Us Go Hiking!!!" Bree dances in a sun that could not shine on an alien world. And it could simply not be misdirection.

So, while it's still possible that her (adoptive) parents are aliens, there's virtually no chance that Bree herself is an alien, even one of those smoking-hot Natasha-Henstridge-in-Species sort of aliens.

Frankly, I just see no connection between the Aliens in Species and Aleister Crowley who, after all, is still the man featured on her bedroom.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grow up, people.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Grow up, people.

That's not a very productive post. I think the people who disagree with each other were working things out. JayHank's post is a good example.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jay and I applaud your decision to return this thread to civil and intelligent discourse. I hope others will follow this most excellent example...

As for the chupacabra, well we better leave THAT alone...

Hmmm, so I guess your premise is that even if Bree appeared to be a "Hawt" alien, she could not be one because of her notAversion to sunlight. I do remember the Hiking vid well and the light was fantastic, so you may have a point.

I am sure that skateboarding also requires a good amount of exposure to sunlight also so I guess Jonas is out as an Alien. I guess we did see DB strolling around in mid-day when he (don't remind me...) abandoned his vehicle.

I am rapidly losing faith in the Alien Sibling theory already but am open for polite debate...
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:
Taig wrote:
Actually Kristin your observations further support my idea that perhaps Joanus isn't even playing for "the same team" as Bree and Daniel. If you get what I'm sayin'

That's not a homophobic knock it's just a thought. It probably wouldn't have even come up if we hadn't started speculating about the sexual tension developing among the characters

kristin wrote:
Taig, I thought about that too, but aside from that, I don't see any real evidence of his homosexuality.

He didn't hit on Daniel, either, now did he? Cool

Maybe Jonas is asexual. Razz Although something tells me that those who think he's hot would be severely disappointed in that idea.

yes, we would be
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Grow up, people.

That's not a very productive post. I think the people who disagree with each other were working things out. JayHank's post is a good example.

too bad (or good?) that BK posted first. now i feel i must restrain myself with JALG.

on the aliens theory, i do not believe all aliens are adverse to sunlight. there are many theories that adam and eve were indeed aliens whose errant spacecraft crashed to earth in the biblical "garden of eden." (the metaphor of adam's rib really being a reference to adam and eve coming from a great space civilisation.) so, bree and her (real) parents could be aliens of the ancient race that also spawned adam and eve.

another point occurred to me (taig and your damned dialetic at work), if bree was really adopted, does california give her the right to track down her birth parents? how likely do you think the creators will explore that real world real possibility?
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, Milowent, not all aliens react adversely to sunlight. But, of the three species in question -- again: Xenomorph, Zeta and Chupacabra -- only Zetas exhibits any tolerance for the sun.

But, as per the work of Linda Moulton Howe, the Zeta species is typically believed to practice cattle-mutilation as substinence. Bree has never given any indication, however, that she lives anywhere near a cattle ranch, very few of which are in California to begin with.

Of course, throughout this discussion, it's worth keeping in mind that Lonelygirl15 is a fictional series, at times only loosely-based off the real world. Thus the introduction of an alien species that does not align with actual extra-terrestrial research (much of which, as we all know, is murky and shrouded under government classification) is still a possibility for LG.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points Jay and Milo.

LG may just require some suspension of disbelief to buy into the plot that the Siblings may be descended from a race of undocumented aliens... We don't exactly have a tight control on our borders and any number of races could have infiltrated our planet.

I am still a little confused about how Alister Crowley fits into this theory. Perhaps AC was involved with an alien/human hybrid breeding program that culminated, after his death, in the births of the siblings. Maybe Epogen was the breakthrough that made this hybridization possible, which does not bode well for poor Bree... Maybe the Lazy Eye is a genetic defect of this process and we need to find out if DB and Jonas also suffered from this affliction.

Taig, you made vague references to Pluto. Do you think that maybe Bree's Science Teacher may have discovered her true heritage and that is perhaps why she had to leave school? That would explain the rather icky closeness that was implied... Or maybe the Science Teacher was merely a Watcher sent to monitor her school activities. I would appreciate it if you would share more on this if you indeed have inside information. I think you know more than you are letting on...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 2 of 46

Jump to: