Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's it...

"Playful and lighthearted".

Good cover BK. Thanks.

If "they" ask I'll tell them that's you thought all along.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutiegirl6 wrote:
I don't get this Confused I don't think the Creators are as involved as you guys are. Just relax and watch the show. It is meant for enjoying not for digging for each and every thing that could mean something else. I know symbolism and stuff like that but this is way too overbored!

Well, if you're too bored (overbored?), then maybe you should join in the fun or watch something else? Laughing
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Although some of the frequent posters to this particular thread may claim otherwise, this is a lighthearted and playful thread. No one's taking it too seriously.........yet....... Shocked

I'm taking this thread heavyheartedly and with the utmost of seriousness. I have never once had any fun or playfulness in my posts.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutiegirl6 wrote:
I don't think the Creators are as involved as you guys are.

ever since Thor was named Thor, i realized that the show is a direct reflection of the plot theories developed in this forum. whether we are extremely accurate predictors (except for Taig), or the Creators just nick all our ideas, i cannot say.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Mr. Went....for a very short moment I was almost sorry we had not heard form you in a while. That moment was indeed brief.

I see that you are prepared to position your posse to pooh-pooh my postulations.

Please have the presence of mind not to mock my proposals lest I loose patience with your provocative predilictions and you pressure me to prevent you from posting any more of your poppycock, . You most probably will pay the price of your petulance by being presented with a predicament of great proportions.

You peevish an unpleasent pipsqueek
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That's a prodigious amount of P's. Very Happy

*pardon my pregnant pause*

Perhaps we could pry more P's from the perfectly proficient Taig? Wink
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Although some of the frequent posters to this particular thread may claim otherwise, this is a lighthearted and playful thread. No one's taking it too seriously.........yet....... Shocked

The mere hint of insincerity as to the nature of my previous posts regarding the "Galien" conspiracy has left me seething, quivering with rage. My attempts to flesh out a sound hypothesis have left me spent.

With Taig having re-emerged, I see now that the entire research area has become a race, and that I am being forced to surrender the pole position.
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the mention of Palookaville in this most recent video is probably a major clue of some sort.

My guess at this point is an anagram.

Palookaville is an anagram for: all-evil koopa

Koopa, being the evil dinosaur menace of Mario and Luigi.

So it's a possible reference to paytotheorderofofof vs. Dinosaur and also a possible reference to Daniel and Jonas as Mario and Luigi? I'm not yet sure how it all ties together, but I think this is the next key to the puzzle we are unraveling. Any other thoughts???
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come now AZ, there' s no reason to feel slighted. I will be pitching some new ideas and you seem likely to be the one catching on to them.

You may find it to be a drag at first but but you'll be surprised at how easily you can open up to new ideas once the initial shock is behind you.

Know that I will be behind you from start to finish and if you are having any trouble understanding the issue I will be happy to give you a hand.

I will continue to probe for the answers until we are both satisfied.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Wow. That's a prodigious amount of P's. Very Happy :

I think Taig's nickname in school was "I P Freely"

but, back on the hunt, has anyone mentioned Daniel's reference to "by the gods" in his hungover video? forget the slurpees, that was a clear shoutout to "the gods themselves" previously mentioned in this thread; where of course the gods have three genders (i.e., they are trisexual).
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Should I make a tinfoil helmut to protect myself?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig,

Quite the contrary to feeling slighted, I am pumped up by the indication that you have returned to join with me near the end of the research!

I'm glad you could reach out and grab the issue with such gusto! It isn't cocksure of me to insinuate that the "Galien" conspiracy will soon be fully uncovered.

My advice, though unsolicited, is to proceed slowly at first. Many of our fellows may think it crude to simply plug away visciously, and we may miss something vital in so doing.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola:
Contrary to the old wives tale an aluminum foil hat will not provide the protection needed to stop telepathic messages coming from the Breeniverse.

The good news is that a protective "helmet" can be fashioned from materials you might find around the home.

And there's no need to be frumpy or out of style!

Mom and the Kids will love this kicky sun hat style found at http://aliensandchildren.org/. It's great for gardening, a romp at the beach or any outside activities. Not only does it stifle telepathic intrusions it doubles as a great sun blocker!

Pop might prefer this "biker" look. It's as stylish as it is impenetrable;. The leather helmet look harkens back to the early days of football and the Indian motorcycle. Step by step instructions for creating this "retro" style are available at http://stopabductions.com/

Step by step instructions for creating the "retro" style hat are available from the good people at http://stopabductions.com/ as a public service.

(If you have trouble obtaining materials for the thought screen helmet, email the inventor at mmenkin@hotmail.com. All requests for information will be answered.
The inventor can help you find sources for materials although he can't give you specific recommendations because the website is a public service and instructional. There is nothing for sale on the website. The inventor has no financial connection with any of the sources provided on the website)
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sooo much!! I ordered hats for my whole family today so we can be protected. I will check back often to see if there are any new developments with this theory.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are indeed many mysteries that seem to be finding resolution here. I must respond to some of the latest ideas that caught my eye:

FIRST:
JayHenry wrote:
...Palookaville is an anagram for: all-evil koopa
Koopa, being the evil dinosaur menace of Mario and Luigi...
JayHenry, these Koopas of which you speak happen to come in many varieties. One form is the Fishin' Lakitu, and according to this article (with the bold information being my emphasis only)
Quote:
“In Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995), he attempts to steal Baby Mario from Yoshi's back…”
With the baby-stealing impulses, this certainly must connect to the Order’s practice of placing infants into controlled homes at birth. I am sure more evidence will arise in this area…

SECOND:
milowent wrote:
Daniel's reference to "by the gods" in his hungover video?
Well, when people vomit after consuming too much alcohol, it is, as I sure most folks know, is called “praying to the porcelain god.”
Is this a reference to the private time Bree has been spending in the bathroom? I most certainly think it is, especially since she “lost” her religion. She obviously needs a religion to make herself feel whole. Is she praying in the bathroom? Involved in some sort of religious ritual in the john? Only time (and research) will tell.

THIRD: Taig, it is quite generous of you to dispel the myth about foil hats. Despite the fact that I am still on to you, I must share my respect for your heroic actions in helping Viola and her family to receive the protection they need. People need to know this information, darn it!

FOURTH: Oh and APAZ, it's always good to see that you can be comically entertaining, yet stay serious and on topic in this thread. Impressive!

I feel that we are approaching a break-through!
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 12 of 46

Jump to: