Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
LG may just require some suspension of disbelief to buy into the plot that the Siblings may be descended from a race of undocumented aliens... We don't exactly have a tight control on our borders and any number of races could have infiltrated our planet.

indeed. that's my explanation for you, cg.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well MIlo I can tell you this. Even if CA provides Bree the right to trac down her birth parents she wont be able to get much help from them if you know what I'm saying.

It's not likely the reocrds are sitting in any musty old record room or database any of us would ever understand.

Not that it would matter since on Tralfalmadore there is no time. The search has already been done and not yet started, the discovery is yet to be fmade but already common knowledge, the story is over but not yet told.

Sheesh!
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with regards to aliens and adoption, I'd like to point out that there's two possible scenarios, really. The first scenario is if Bree's adoptive parents are aliens, but Bree is a human. If this is the case, there should be little problem finding the identity of her parents -- although it will be easier once she turns 18.

But the other scenario -- if Bree is an alien and her adoptive parents human. Thus she could be the biological spawn of two aliens or a human mother and an alien father (the notion that a human male would be able to impregnate an alien female is absurd). In either case, if Bree is the alien, it's likely that the government nows, and that she was adopted under a Federal protection program.

It's likely that she would be routed from the military through the Federal Witness Protection program and only then through the California Adoption Authority. An attempt to look up these records, therefore, would hit a road block at Witness Protection, to prevent the child from determining if he/she is an alien.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
he's a lonely guy who lost his parents, wouldn't he want to connect with his sister.

It is a well proven fact that (straight) Aliens have some powers of telepathy and maybe Jonas could sense that Bree and DB were out there, perhaps he just needed YT to actually find them.

Touching.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Grow up, people.

That's not a very productive post. I think the people who disagree with each other were working things out. JayHank's post is a good example.

Did I mention names? I do not believe so. I don't think JayHank said anything immature.
However, I would like to point out that this thread is not called "Are Jonas and Daniel homosexuals or aliens or both?" It is called "Could Bree and Jonas be siblings?" Talk about threadjacking. And you're telling me I'm not productive? Please. Rolling Eyes

Let's talk about not being productive then, shall we? Would you like to discuss that? Bring it on, then.

Bye.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, I would like to point out that this thread is not called "Are Jonas and Daniel homosexuals or aliens or both?" It is called "Could Bree and Jonas be siblings?" Talk about threadjacking.

I completely agree with you on the homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that it) front, this was a red herring perpetrated by that scoundrel Taig in pursuit of PBS/NPR contributions. He since has appeared to recant this assertion and has ostensibly returned to rational discourse. I do believe this individual in withholding key information though, he is clearly not to be trusted.

I too was very skeptical of Alien involvement in their family history. Refer to my earlier vehement posts on this topic. I have since revised my opinions, many times apparently.

I do have to respectfully disagree with you though that there does seem to be a semi-consensus that Bree and Jonas (and possibly DB) may indeed by Siblings related by a common Alien heritage. I find this exciting, and much more plausible than many phorum theories I have encountered.

Yeah Aliens!

As a personal note:I am personally offended that you would be rude to Bukanator V on the very day of his crowning. Very poor form...

Last edited by curiousGeorge on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:

However, I would like to point out that this thread is not called "Are Jonas and Daniel homosexuals or aliens or both?" It is called "Could Bree and Jonas be siblings?" Talk about threadjacking.

I completely agree with you on the homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that it) front, this was a red herring perpetrated by that scoundrel Taig in pursuit of NPR contributions. He since has appeared to recant this assertion and has returned to rational discourse. I also believe this individual in withholding key information, he is clearly not to be trusted.

I too was very skeptical of Alien involvement in their family history. Refer to my earlier vehement posts on this topic. I have since revised my opinions, many times apparently.

I do have to disagree with you though that there does seem to be a semi-consensus that Bree and Jonas (and possibly DB) may indeed by Siblings related by a common Alien heritage. I find this exciting, and much more plausible than many phorum theories I have encountered.

Yeah Aliens!

As a personal note:I am personally offended that you would be rude to Bukanator V on the very day of his crowning. Very poor form...

I have no problem with homosexuality, but it would just be stupid. Daniel has clearly been set up to have feelings for Bree.

As for the alien idea, I just really doubt that it will happen. It's a cool thought. If they are gonna go with a superhuman type thing, I was thinking it would turn out that Bree was biogenerated. Her dad worked with genetic sciences and whatnot, and considering all the crazy drug conspiracy theories, I think it's possible that Bree was scientifically created. Maybe they created a boy and a girl the same way, and that's why Jonas is so similar to Bree. I'm not sure though, just throwing it out there.

As for your last comment, I have no idea what you're talking about.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for your last comment, I have no idea what you're talking about.

The First Rule of Bukanator: Don't Talk About Bukanator.

I suggest you consult the excellent LGPedia for further reference.
mku77
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayHank wrote....

These three are men who would have believed that the earth was flat, the moon made of cheese, and Santa Claus real; although, to be fair about the Santa Claus bit, they probably only believe he's real because the only way idiots and mongrels of such magnitude are ever conceived is when psychotic men, not entirely unlike [b]Santa, break into a home and impregnate everything in sight.!"
[color=darkred]

so where does that leave the rest of us j???[/color]

aliens, child siblings, lost parents, cheese,santa claus(db) breaking and entering,mongrels, simians.communists, fascists,maniacs,flat earth,gay aliens,sorry if i missed anyone.

Must go and atone! IMMEDIATELY[/b]
mku77
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: GOOD TO SEE YA AROUND , Reply with quote

mmhhh
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to concur that Brokeback Bree is completely absurd and we have logically eliminated this silly theory.

I do think we need to take another look at the Aleister Crowley/Alien connection and how it relates to the Alien Siblings Theory.

If Bree and Jonas are Siblings they may share some common physical charecteristics. I have already brought up the lazy eye, but how bout arm moles and back markings. We need Spring for some shirtless Jonas shots for further empirical data on this front...

Perhaps Bree has to take Epogen in order to sustain her life as an Alien progeny. Alister Crowley may have have been the actual inventor of Epogen (not some phorumites bro) for use in sustaining the lives of either Alien-Alien of Alien-Human pairings. It would make sense that Jonas would not require these treatments because males do not have to contend with all those pesky hormone issues...

What if the Epogen is needed to keep Bree from dying as she matures into an adult? Perhaps we are already seeing her decline, hence the lurking in the bathroom scenes...

Without the Epogen she might die. If so will she be resurrected as a...

Wait for it...

ZOMG!

A Thelemic Zombie Exclamation

ZOMG!

The good news is that a transfusion from Jonas could bring her back to life, perhaps that is his whole raison d’ętre. Whew!

Last edited by curiousGeorge on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
HazelButtercup
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like reading this thread- you never know what they'll think of next.
<---Easily entertained
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
If Bree and Jonas are Siblings they may share some common physical charecteristics. I have already brought up the lazy eye, but how bout arm moles and back markings. We need Spring for some shirtless Jonas shots for further empirical data on this front...

Good point. But we don't have to wait until Spring if we get a video entitled "Hot Tub" soon. I suspect, if Daniel is taping though, we'll get very little Jonas-skinnage. For that I am happy. Bree in a two piece (or .... gulp, less?) BRING IT ON!

curiousGeorge wrote:
Perhaps Bree has to take Epogen in order to sustain her life as an Alien progeny. Alister Crowley may have have been the actual inventor of Epogen (not some phorumites bro)

You have overlooked the obvious: that "some phorumites bro" IS Aleister Crowley. (And thus, also related to George W. Bush, but that is a different story.)

curiousGeorge wrote:
Without the Epogen she might die. If so will she be resurrected as a... Thelemic Zombie Exclamation

Very interesting.

curiousGeorge wrote:
The good news is that a transfusion from Jonas could bring her back to life, perhaps that is his whole raison d’ętre. Whew!

Very interesting.

curiousGeorge wrote:
**meep**

Very interesting.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hee heee hee...a snap of the fingers and wave of the hand...if this latest video (Foosball) did not convince you that Joan-us and Daniel are well on the way to love-ville all I can tell you is,
"Have a nice trip on the denial train girls don't for get your leather pants. I'll see you at the Swish-ville sation!"

"Brokeback Bree" indeed! I know two "Space" Cowboys who would sure like to take a ride

There is one thing that occurs to me however. It very well could be that they are just getting used to their curent forms. Why yes, yes! That could be it!. In fact since neither is currently in their actual manifestation then it is quite possible that they are just reacting to the new look. After all, a couple of well traveled er, um ,er travellers out on the road for god knows how long...It's not surprising that they might get a little cozy given their new look.

It could be that this is perfectly ordinary situation! oh what what fun it must be to watch those two learn how to use their new appendages! Arms, legs etc....just flailing eveery..Isn't discovery a wonderful thing! I feel all warm and fuzzy now!

Inicdentally, you cuddly little furface, you might want to check with "Hazel" before you go giving ACrowley the credit for Epogen. I beleive she made her case to me in a PM forcing a rare and very public apology by yours truely.
I'm afraid Hazel I am indeed "Easily Entertained"
You have NO IDEA my friend Very Happy .
"Simple minds simple pleasures!"
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
Maybe Jonas said he bet kisses like a dead fish because he isn't attracted to her at all....meaning, maybe they ARE siblings.

YES! and he doesn't want daniel to like her either, being protective of his little sis and all. the test will be if daniel says to jonas "man, isn't bree super duper hawt!" and jonas says "beast, you suck."

EDIT: well, um, strike that, jonas' response could mean a lot of things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 3 of 46

Jump to: