Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see someone has latched on to what I thought was such an obvious clue!!!!!

"Kisses like a Fish" HELLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

What group of intelligent beings has been living under the sea for eaons? And where did they come from?

Does Atlantis ring a bell????

Think people! For God's sake it is right there in front of you !!!

Do I have to do it all?????
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you do need to do it all

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead, start w/o me.

~tigerlilylynn
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:
Quote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
They aren't gay. The storyline wouldn't work out like that. It just wouldn't.

Wouldn't work out that way? Or Shouldn't ?

This seems to me to be glossing over the fact that many respected scientists have theorized that heterosexuality is not a pre-requisite of alien reproduction. For example, asexual reproduction is a possibility as is an egg-fertilization process (which is not heterosexual inasmuchas roosters do not "make tender love" to chickens.)

Theoretically, an alien could even be tri-sexual -- where it's possible that Daniel is the male gender, Bree is the female gender and Jonas is the other gender that does not exist among humans.

These possibilities were explored in Isaac Asimov's book "The Gods Themselves" in which the alien species has three genders -- known as rationals, emotionals and parentals -- which could be Daniel, Bree and Jonas respectively.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Holiness Taig wrote:

What group of intelligent beings has been living under the sea for eaons? And where did they come from?

do I have to do it all?????

don't try to take credit for everything, dude.

back when the "swimming video" came out, i posted in the old phorum that i suspected she was trying to communicate with her alien fish kin. it appears i was right.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse me "brain boys"...take credit for the trisexuality and the aquarian nature of things if you must. I'm sure as you age you begin to "remember" things.

That is SO cute!
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayHank wrote:
Theoretically, an alien could even be tri-sexual -- where it's possible that Daniel is the male gender, Bree is the female gender and Jonas is the other gender that does not exist among humans.

Oh definitely dude, aliens could be many different sexes. I mean look at a Star Trek Voyager episode where the Holo Doctor mentions that Species 8472 had as many as 5. Cool

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
His Holiness Taig wrote:

do I have to do it all?????

don't try to take credit for everything, dude.

back when the "swimming video" came out, i posted in the old phorum that i suspected she was trying to communicate with her alien fish kin. it appears i was right.

We should also note that it is commonly believed that H.P.Lovecraft considered the Cthulhu to be an aquatic alien, and not a monster, hence it's Plutonic origins.

Furtherhencemore, the tag "Cephalopod" might very well be a reference to Bree's aquatic alien ancestry.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHA!!! There it is again "Pluto"....hmmmmmmm
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

livelongandprosper77 wrote:

Oh definitely dude, aliens could be many different sexes. I mean look at a Star Trek Voyager episode where the Holo Doctor mentions that Species 8472 had as many as 5. Cool

I hate to admit it, but I think that post definitely puts the idea of multi-sexual aliens in the "Canon" camp. Sigh. And just when I thought we were rid of that whole line of reasoning in the search for the Bree-Jonas Sibling relationship. Thanks for your inputs livelongandprosper77 and Jay Hank, you are both truly REAL sages...

I do have to admit that the Atlantis/Alien theory does hold some real merit. Jonas' notSeen "parents"may indeed be notDead, but instead called back to the Order's maritime HQ. I have read that Aliester Crowley was very interested in "water sports" and I think we can infer any number of relationships based on that data. Perhaps further inquiry will allow me to fold the Zombie angle back in when we have more firm facts and less wild speculation...

As for the Foosball offering, I admit that images of bathhouse bonding came to mind immediately. A pox on you Taig and your startling insight into this facet of the conundrum. Not that there is anything wrong with you.

So perhaps Bree needs Epogen to endure the transformation from using lungs to her now-developing gills. Again, this would make sense that blood doping would be needed to prep her for the "Ceremony". As the most famous of all the vids is indeed entitled "Swimming!". there is no doubt in my mind now that Bree was indeed preparing to go to Atlantis for the real ceremony... Preferably in a two piece.

Jonas probably already has gills and I bet that "snort" we saw on the stakeout vid was probably just a pressure equalization issue.

Fascinating.

ETA: ZOMG! It just occurred to me that Cassie is probably a mermaid, and possibly a Zombie too at this point, and was actually IN the river during the Swimming! vid. Creepy!
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:
So perhaps Bree needs Epogen to endure the transformation from using lungs to her now-developing gills.

But I think that as an aquatic alien, it would be the reverse. Her gills would be turning into lungs. Remember when she was taking the Epogen? It was when she had not been swimming in quite awhile.

curiousGeorge wrote:
ETA: ZOMG! It just occurred to me that Cassie is probably a mermaid, and possibly a Zombie too at this point, and was actually IN the river during the Swimming! vid. Creepy!

THIS is a possibility. But I haven't put all the pieces together yet. Please elaborate once you have deciphered more.

curiousGeorge wrote:
I'm glad you are so much smarter than me, JayHank.

Thank you, CuriousGeorge, that's generous and observant of you to acknowledge.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, gentlemen, does this mean that bashing in the brains of water-bugs with a flip flop was just a hereditary instinct in Bree?
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoGo, excellent deduction... Not sure if they wore flip-flops as this (Water Watcher?) picture I just found during my research kind of negates that possibility. Is this an Order Member?

Not only does he have rather, uhm, abnormal lower-body features, but there is a certain Key West kinda feel to this "look". I dunno, but that supports Taig's (endless I may add) assertions. Is this what Jonas and Bree are going to evolve (devolved from per JH) into?!?

Of course, there is always the possibility that flip-flops were some kind of ritualistic Ceremony prop used for Skeeter Sacrifice. I am sure that you are ON to something here though.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to google and to wiki. I will keep you updated on any progress from my research...
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTHULU! I love reading about that stuff. It's SO cool.
I would be majorly psyched if that kind of storyline popped up here. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 4 of 46

Jump to: