Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched the X-Files movie last night and thought of the "Bree is an alien" theory. The secret government in the film (and TV series) is theorized by Kurtzweild (sp?) to be FEMA. Its members are far-flung, as one of them has family in England and the other speaks with an Eastern European accent. They also dress in suits. Sound like any Order we know? I'm not saying that LG15's Order is the same secret organization as in X-Files, but they share certain traits (such as their great cover-up skills). So, as in X-Files, the Order could intend for Bree to harbor an alien virus, either to create a human-alien hybrid (or hybrid clone) or to be a host for an alien once it gestates and hatches.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
I just watched the X-Files movie last night and thought of the "Bree is an alien" theory. The secret government in the film (and TV series) is theorized by Kurtzweild (sp?) to be FEMA. Its members are far-flung, as one of them has family in England and the other speaks with an Eastern European accent. They also dress in suits. Sound like any Order we know? I'm not saying that LG15's Order is the same secret organization as in X-Files, but they share certain traits (such as their great cover-up skills). So, as in X-Files, the Order could intend for Bree to harbor an alien virus, either to create a human-alien hybrid (or hybrid clone) or to be a host for an alien once it gestates and hatches.
Ewww. Now I remember why I quit watching the X files.

John, your posts are the only reason I keep coming to this thread. Allow me to respond with what little insight I have.

Yes, the boys have fought very hard to find happiness together, and it may very well be that the higher-ups are a tad bit concerned as to whether they will be able to maintain a good working relationship; and so have sent their shiny senior officer to evaluate the situation. We have all seen good working relationships destroyed when romantic feelings begin to emerge.

Or...

Perhaps latex skin overhaul is cheaper here on Earth, and Alex is a bargain-hunter.

Egads! I just had a moment of sublime esoteric enlightenment. Alex almost certainly is a glow worm hybrid of some kind! How could we have missed what was so obviously in front of our faces?

<hits side of head with palm>

We shall have to be more vigilant from now on, as much is at stake.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

Location: Holland township, New Jersey overlooking a truly panoramic expanse of the Delaware River Valley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the tenacious trio and Aunt Trixie or Bitsy or whatever get acquanted feel free to check out recently released materials available at the GRC web Site.

http://www.gaylienresearchcenter.org/default.htm

and photgraphs of recently confirmed celebriens in the News Archive section

http://www.gaylienresearchcenter.org/06_Archive/default.htm

your comments and suggestions are always welcome via
Slainte@gaylienresearchcenter.org
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muah....I guess I'm just not into thinking so hard in my leisure, so my posts here suck.

I will refrain from further posting here.
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

Location: Holland township, New Jersey overlooking a truly panoramic expanse of the Delaware River Valley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why in the world would you say such a thing?

We are talking about gay aliens, zombies and Bigfoot fo god's sake!

If you are thinking about it then you are working way too hard.

I wish more people would contribute to this nonsense. The more nonsense the better.

more and more I feel like the only dumbhead in all of the Breeniverse
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of more contributors....

Kanazaka: you are a brave man one indeed! There are few people who dare to speak of the FEMA conspiracy at all.

They will speak ill of the Illumanate and even accuse the Masons of mayhem but few dare "out" FEMA. Curious George was brave enough to talk of the Thelemic Zombies, and the Yeti, Milowent was instrumental in initiating this research and Gremlins can no longer hide from GoGo's intellectual juggernaught.

But you! You my friend have spoken the word of the Beast - FEMA
They are a brazen lot. Mobilizing their "Black Choppers" and nondescript Chevy Suburbans to crush any suggestion of their real agenda.

Of all the groups we have discussed and considered it is FEMA that poses the greatest threat to individual safety and freedom.

You - now we - have jeapordized our fututes by even acknowledging publicly that they could possibly be involved in this unholy mess.

Whoa is us. Who is us, For now it is inevitable that tragedy will befall us. What will it be? A hurricane? A flood, lightning, earthquake, avalanche or landslide? Something more mundane perhaps like a suicide bomber, arsonist or mad man? Whatever it is rest assured somewhere in the dark corners of the event FEMA will be lurking!, Where there is disaster there is FEMA

First on the list I fear will be Lord Greystoke and his Voodoo minions. FEMA's demonic grasp has a firm hold on the people of New Orleans and it is only now beginning its dirty work

This from the Washingto Post:

Quote:
To the residents of the Yorkshire Mobile Home Park, all of them families displaced by Hurricane Katrina, the Federal Emergency Management Agency crews offered answers that were uncertain and sometimes contradictory. As residents spilled out of their homes to meet their similarly bewildered neighbors, the adults wondered where they would be sent next, and how far they might wind up from their jobs. Some began sobbing. Then the children, seeing their parents' tears, began crying, too. Click here for more Gayliens in the news

and then this:

JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APz...please provide more information...hypothesis please?
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by JayHank on Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, it seems you are going to have to give up your addiction to this thread. It's gasping it's last breaths...
Klaatu
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sigh...I see that my senses have not misled me. The collapse of your alliance is at hand and the Gaylien conspiracy appears victorious once again; as it has been for centuries and throughout the galaxies. .

I do not know by what authority (literary or otherwise) Mr. Hank feels empowered to make his sudden and unsolicited suggestion but it has been made and now your fraternity has been shattered.

I understand JayHank is a major contributor to the LGpedia and a respected member of "The Cove Intelligentsia". Perhaps he feels his authority derives from his numerous (and admittedly well developed and thoughtful) contributions elsewhere. Certainly he can not claim ownership of this thread by his sparse ontributions.here

So be it.

I, as they say, "have no horse in this race".
It is of no consequence to me if this thread continues or disintegrates; though the latter seems now to be a forgone conclusion
It is you who have touched the truth and turned your heads that I grieve for.

My time here grows shorter every hour and I have already contributed more energy and information to this experiment than I have felt comfortable with. I have been constantly concerned that I might expose something or someone that you are really not quite prepared to accept or understand.

I have already had my say. I have shared what little information I could. I have posted my compliments to all and conveyed my warnings based on eons of experience and study under the great minds of times past, present and future.

Now, it is time for me to go. I have recalculated my timetables and assessed available resources and find that I am able to leave here immediately rather than wait for further alignment of the space time continuum.

and so...

I bid you all a very fond (and yes, very final) farewell. I wish you all serenity and clarity of hearts and minds.

If you have learned nothing else form this exercise, if you take nothing else to heart after these many pages and hundreds of thoughts please heed these last words my friends:

Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe journey, Klaatu, and thanks for all your enlightenment. Your words and warnings will not be forgotten.
JohnBigbootie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaatu you pompous ass.

How dare you question the solidarity of the GRC and it's many associates!!??? How dare you cover your own lascivious intent by sullying the reputation of dedicated scientists!!??

I am fully aware of the reason you came here in the first place and the reason you are leaving - leaving in a hurry!

The rumors about you and your collection of nudie pix of young female beings from across the galaxy have been around for a long time. Now it appears you have been "outed" for real this time!

I am sure that nothing would please you more than to "leave town" before the truth is known but now it is too late. FOR quite some time you have covered your dirty little secret by having us beleive that you are collecting specimens, photograohic evidence, a travelogue if you will. We know now that your purpose has been no different than that of a sheltered teenage boy collecting National Geographic magazines for purely prurient purposes.

Shame on you!

I shudder to think of you and that tin can Gort huddling in the corner of your saucer (and how do you find a corner in that thing anyway?) drooling and breathing heavy over your naughty little scrapbook!

No, No no Longlostposter! Do not be so quick to think that the GRC will surrender!

JayHank...do not be misled by Klaatu and his madness; his manipulations nor his malevolent and misogynistic mischief

Surely his behaviour is bizarre AND outrageous... his collaborateur operating from the OpAPhid HQ is equally repugnent. Both should be hurled from the Breeniverse with the force of a Sries 3 Overthruster into the barren wasteland of the 8th dimension

Truth IS always stranger than fiction JayHank. The truth here is that Klaatu, Gort and their well-placed "Ugarte" are indeed outrageous and bizzare....more later
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again and again, I have been plunged into an inner turmoil over this incessant bickering amongst serious researchers regarding the "Galien" conspiracy.

Now, take a step back and admire the result. Klaatu is on the verge of departure. He has graciously offered to accept gogo as a traveling companion. What about the rest of us?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Again and again, I have been plunged into an inner turmoil over this incessant bickering amongst serious researchers regarding the "Galien" conspiracy.

Now, take a step back and admire the result. Klaatu is on the verge of departure. He has graciously offered to accept gogo as a traveling companion. What about the rest of us?
LMAO.

I, for one, will not be going on any intergalatic travels. I don't know the language.

As to serious Gaylien research...is there really such a thing?
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
As to serious Gaylien research...is there really such a thing?

I think this is a valid question. And I think JBB had descended into madness, to be honest.

I said I have been thinking about it. I noted that my faith has been shaken.

I have now reached a new conclusion.

There is so such thing as Gayliens.

There, I've said it.

Yes, I wanted to believe for so long. As Year 2007 and this thread began, I was so sure. The "evidence" was everywhere. When Bree talked about "Men Are From Mars," I was so sure her "men" were gayliens. It was all so easy. I felt safe. I felt secure. It was my life's teddy bear.

It didn't make a difference when that despicable Taig said I was a "Volvo driving NPR listening intellectual." And it didn't matter when "I think Wikipedia is 100% accurate" JayHenry called us "first-order communists, fascists and/or maniacs."

But now I realize it was ALL a lie, despite what the Weekly World News, my primary source of information for the past 16 years, told me. I feel like Bree after the notCeremony.

Now, I know this is probably the biggest revelation on this board in the past week, but try to remain calm people. We can work thru this together.

And no matter what they say, don't believe that JohnBigBootie. He is clearly profiting off the huge gaylien hoax. He gave me gaylien hints in exchange for ... well, let's not get into it.

He is a lying bastard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 32 of 46

Jump to: