Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirlreturn wrote:
Taig wrote:
Ravensnow27...dis thread lubs y'all...how kin you hates dis thread?

...dis thread lubs all gods chillens...

...whether dey be white or black or yella or brown...hether dey be women folk or good ol' boys

dis thread lubs ev'body even 'cludin' dat ol' gay boy dat wear tea cozies on day head and young girls dat go a trollipin' 'round da countries without no one to be watchin' after dem like a shaperon...

'dis thread even lub da young foriegn boy dat don't know nuthin' 'bout no epogen or other medicalations...but it don' madder none since it had nuffin' to do with nuffin' any ol' way...

dis thread lubs dem folks whats get drunk in the after'noon and roll 'round till dem bad men show up... an den dey runs away

dis thread lub dems what wont share their candy...

I got no clue what Apo be talking about. I kno'd Taig wit mah own 2 eyez....N I be lubbin him nah mo' den eba befo'!! Preach!

edited for grammar
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensnow27 wrote:
I hate this thread.

but this thread loves you. the gayliens, although i have disclaimed their existence, i still know in my heart that IF they exist, they love everyone.

except taig. and, um, jayhank.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's enough outta you Milo...and Apo...sorry to dissapoint you but by now I am sure you realize that was a cleverly manufactured replica of ME.

I - in my actual manifestation - am closing in on the TRUTH about our trippy trio...here are some facts for everyones consideration

A) The gunshot came from a FEMA agent

B) The car in the background belongs to Spaciegirl - she was in the backseat making out with a heretofore unkown alien

C) The camera was held by Curious George...you can tell by the uncoordinated jumping about

D) Gogo is looking down on all of us making sure we are safe and secure...and I swear to God if that SOB Klaatu lays one hand on her I will personally hunt him down and rip those oversized eyebrows off his head!!!!
Sulu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been away as part of a five-year mission, but I had some R&R coming. I decided to look in here.

Have any of you ever heard of a club in the UK called Him of Won? It's supposed to be some sort of philosophical "gentlemen's club," and I understand it's near The University of Edinburgh. I can't find it on sensors. I'd ask Scotty, but he's dead.

Maybe they have some sort of cloaking device?
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Sulu, you have also been deceived.

The Him of Won is another front for front for the Order.

The real deal is the Hmmm of One. That is the sound one makes spontaneously when watching the last few lonelygirl15 videos. Hmmm is a mantra that can put people into a semi-coma like state, where things like missing a few days of your life and waking up running in the desert (but luckily near your SUV, keys in the ignition) are very plausible.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulu wrote:
I have been away as part of a five-year mission, but I had some R&R coming. I decided to look in here.

Have any of you ever heard of a club in the UK called Him of Won? It's supposed to be some sort of philosophical "gentlemen's club," and I understand it's near The University of Edinburgh. I can't find it on sensors. I'd ask Scotty, but he's dead.

Maybe they have some sort of cloaking device?

Shocked "Him of Won"... "Hymn of One"...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ok ok...I am really trying to keep myself under control here...I wanted to give up on the Gaylien angle but it just keeps showing it's nuaghty face ver and over again...What is funny is that it isn't even a subtle suggestion anymore...the references become more and more obvious...

A fish taco!??? A fish Taco!??? and Joan is going to show Bree how to eat one?....oh my goodness.....Clearly there are more than one "ho" in Mexico..and all this time I thought Joan was a "toss my salad" kinda guy
LaurenConley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concerning the title of this thread, I used photoshop to make this image a long time ago and it came to mind when I saw the name of the thread.

Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaurenConley it is kind of you to say that you photoshopped this photgraph but here in the "creature thread" we insist that the truth - no matter how terrible, no matter how grotesque - the truth must be told.

Clearly you have somehow slipped through the rip in the space-time continuum that has evaded the rest of us. I am certain that the answers we seak must be in the other side of that hole.

Did you stumble upon it? Can you find it again? Where are you now?
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way kids..this Hymn of One thing smells awfully familiar...I am sure I swa something similar during my visit to the Carribean...

hymmmmmmmnnn...I just can't quite pinpoint it
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a fish burrito.

BTW, guacamole looks and sounds like something alien. Perhaps that is where the greenish tint comes from?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig maybe those scientologists left a similar taste in your pretty little mouth. Hmmmmm...something is fishy...you might even say "aquatic". Down here..the more tropical the climate, the less you can remember of your visit it seems...but I am an expert. (on the things I do remember) I think..
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Have You NO Shame! Reply with quote

Goodness gracious. I go on an aerial sabbatical and I come back to THIS. YouTube style hater comments and the resurfacing of The Jackal.

Fish Tacos!

Salad Tossing!

And you brought your Handmaiden back with you!

Sir, you are once again the Very Model of a Popular YouTube Degenerate.
Off with you! And take your partner in slime with you!
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So..some of you may have noticed that I might have been a little distant lately; preoccupied perhaps. Well it is true. I've had something on my mind that has been weighing heavily.

Today though ...I am releived! Today, the weight has been lifted and everything is right with the world. Today I learned that I am NOT the father of Ana Nicoles love child.

The child is in fact the fruit of some other unnatrural union between an earthling and a strange visitor from another planet. (It is not my place to say who occupies the status of earthling and who would qualify as the strange visitor. )

Well, with that burden lifted it is time to pause and reassess.

Haven't heard from Gogo for quite some time. I hope she is well. Every night I look to the stars and wich her well.

oh and I do miss the company of that mini-ape swinging around tossing feces and insights around indiscriminately.

LLP...you don't really want a fish burrito do you!!? One shudders to think of the contents of said burritto.

Miss SPacie...well I have just pplumb run out of cleverness at this point because happy hour started early - when HH starts at 1:00pm...the late afternoon commute can be brutal to be sure...nighty nite ev'one
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause Laughing
Stop! Stop! I can't breathe!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 37 of 46

Jump to: