Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched Aleister Crowley & Aliens on Wikipedia and got some info on Baphomet, who I think we briefly discussed many months ago. But I found the part with Aleister Crowley really interesting. And it definitely seems to connect.

Quote:
Aleister Crowley and Baphomet
The Baphomet of Lévi was to become an important figure within the cosmology of Thelema, the mystical system established by Aleister Crowley in the early 20th century. Crowley identified Baphomet with Harpocrates (the Greek version of the child-form of the Egyptian god Horus) and also with what he called the Lion-Serpent. Crowley agreed that Baphomet was a divine androgyne, while also being bi-sexual (as Crowley was) and "the hieroglyph of arcane perfection" (Magick, Ch.21). In The Law is for All (Magick, p. 95), Crowley identifies the Lion-Serpent with one's "Secret Self", also called the Holy Guardian Angel.

In his book entitled Magick, Crowley writes, "The devil is this serpent, Satan. He is life and love. He is light, and his zodiacal image is Capricornus, the 'leaping goat,' 'the god head.'"[1]

For Crowley, Baphomet is further a representative of the spiritual nature of the spermatozoa while also being symbolic of the "magical child" produced as a result of sex magic. As such, Baphomet represents the Union of Opposites, especially as mystically personified in Chaos and Babalon combined and biologically manifested with the sperm and egg united in the zygote.

But Crowley saw Baphomet as more than the Union of Opposites—-he is also the Lust that leads to such Union. Baphomet is depicted in Crowley's Thoth Tarot deck, in the card "Devil" (Atu XV). Here, he is identified with the Greek god Pan, the All-Begetter. He is "creative energy in its most material form [...], the goat leaping with lust upon the summits of earth [...], the divine madness of spring" (Magick, p. 105).

Crowley who was known as "The Beast,"[2][3] also identified Baphomet with himself. In The Equinox of the Gods he describes another card from the Tarot, this time "Lust" (Atu XI), "It shows the Scarlet Woman, BABALON, riding (or conjoined with) me The Beast ; and this card is my special card, for I am Baphomet, 'the Lion and the Serpent,' and 666, the 'full number' of the Sun" (Magick, Ch.7). It is perhaps for this reason that Crowley assumed the magical name of Baphomet when he was risen to the X° within Ordo Templi Orientis.

JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I searched Aleister Crowley & Aliens on Wikipedia and got some info on Baphomet...

Quote:
Aleister Crowley and Baphomet
The Baphomet of Lévi ...
For Crowley, Baphomet is further a representative of the spiritual nature of the spermatozoa while also being symbolic of the "magical child" produced as a result of sex magic. As such, Baphomet represents the Union of Opposites, especially as mystically personified in Chaos and Babalon combined and biologically manifested with the sperm and egg united in the zygote.

This may be the most important discovery yet.

If Bree is Cthulhu (chaos) and Daniel is Baphomet (Babalon) then perhaps Jonas will be the zygote, forced to carry the spawn of Bree and Daniel -- until they destroy him.

I'm not yet sure how it ties into the alien theory, I'll do some more research. But I'm definitely beginning to think that it's Jonas who needs to run for his life!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherSageLonelyGirl. wrote:
I searched Aleister Crowley & Aliens on Wikipedia and got some info on Baphomet, who I think we briefly discussed many months ago. But I found the part with Aleister Crowley really interesting. And it definitely seems to connect.

Quote:
Crowley who was known as "The Beast,"

aha. thanks for that reminder JALG. in retrospect, daniel as the "danielbeast" appeared around the same time as the crowley picture in bree's room. so i go back to really suggesting that use of "beast" really was specificically intended to reference crowley. especially now that jonas casually refers to daniel as "beast" and "the beast."

SPOILER ALERT:
basically, i think once we can link up crowley, beast, baphomet, pluto, aquatic aliens (trisexual or otherwise), epogen, and longtitude, we will have cracked the entire lg15 plotline.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"GAYLIENS" I don't remember where I saw that when it was first proposed, but it is really quite perfect.

As per "the beast" I would say that Joan-us and Daniel are probably both "the beast". The "Beast with Two Backs" if you get my drift.

Now that we have that neatly wrapped up we can return to the question at hand...Are they siblings?

I am thinking yes. "Bree and the Bookends" are all three closely related. Let's look at the clues...

oh wait...there aren't any are there? But when has that stopped anything and why should it start now. The general rule has always been when no logical explanation is available, simply concoct something that fits the mood.

Certainly the "Axis of Braniacs" who have contributed so much so far can come up with something.

Perhaps iamcool can contribute something? A "smiley" icon maybe. those are always insightful and productive.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
SPOILER ALERT:
basically, i think once we can link up crowley, beast, baphomet, pluto, aquatic aliens (trisexual or otherwise), epogen, and longtitude, we will have cracked the entire lg15 plotline.

Illuminati Illuminati
(sorry, I just had to do it)
Greenling
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't there some discussion about how aliens weren't exactly on-topic? Whatever. Smile Anyway, I know the conversation has migrated to other subject matter, but I read over the first six or so pages and this idea came to me. Sorry for being late to the party. Embarassed

I think that, rather than having Bree and Jonas just be randomly related, which would be kind of a lame plot twist, they should go with something similar (because fans seem to like this idea, or we wouldn’t be discussing it) but also fresh.

For instance, what if one of those things that Jonas knows but isn’t telling is that it wasn’t just his parents that were lost at sea, but also a sister. Perhaps the reason he never disclosed this information is because it hurt him more than the deaths of his parents, and he effectively blocked from his mind any recollection of a sister. Maybe Bree is the same age as the lost sister, or they look a little bit alike, or Jonas takes note of the strange coincidence that they both have missing parents, or some such.

At first he took her in as a sort of nostalgic gesture, an ‘oh hey, that’s odd’ kind of thing, but with the passage of time, he could be convincing himself that Bree really is his long-lost sister… whether she really is or not. It could prove interesting, the dynamic between the two of him. He keeps trying to convince her that he’s right, and she is his sister, while she keeps trying to (as gently as possible) break it to him that she’s nobody’s sister.

...Aaand, to keep this all related to the current stuff about Baphomet and the Illuminati, I say that the Illuminati summoned demons that killed both sets of parents. And then aliens came from outer space to protect Bree--they're the Watchers. And then there were faeries.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenling wrote:

...Aaand, to keep this all related to the current stuff about Baphomet and the Illuminati, I say that the Illuminati summoned demons that killed both sets of parents. And then aliens came from outer space to protect Bree--they're the Watchers. And then there were faeries.

Just when I thought we were rid of that line of discussion, AGAIN, you had to bring it back up. Are you one of Taig's numerous sockpuppets, or perhaps just a phan of his blatant pro-Gaylien agenda?

Of course, I do respect all opinions and lifestyles and have no prejudice toward aliens of any persuasion...
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need no sockpuppets monkey-boy.

I can't be blamed for the truth coming to the surface.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
milowent wrote:
SPOILER ALERT:

Illuminati Illuminati
(sorry, I just had to do it)

Yep! Very Happy
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenling wrote:
Wasn't there some discussion about how aliens weren't exactly on-topic?

Yeah, this whole thread got completely off topic. But it's one of the most amusing discussions I've read on the board, so I'm curious to see where it goes. Smile
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayHank:
Let me get this straight (which is pretty rare around here if you know what I mean).

You're saying that if Brie is a chaotic Chalupa and Danielle is a Bassinet then Joan's ass is a spying goat spanning Bree and Danielle until they are destroyed?

Wow!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're bugging me.

We get the point. You think they're gay. Okay.
You don't have to be sarcastic or rude.

We're all just theorizing here. Stop insisting we're all wrong and you're right. You don't know that and neither do we.

No one wants to listen to your sarcastic remarks about homosexuality. It's getting to the point where no one will ever take you seriously because you're being so obnoxious about it.
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're bugging me.

We get the point. You think they're gay. Okay.
You don't have to be sarcastic or rude.

We're all just theorizing here. Stop insisting we're all wrong and you're right. You don't know that and neither do we.

No one wants to listen to your sarcastic remarks about homosexuality. It's getting to the point where no one will ever take you seriously because you're being so obnoxious about it.

Applause
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting to the point where no one will ever take you seriously because you're being so obnoxious about it.

I really think this is the heart of the issue here... Taig has an obvious Galien agenda and is heck bent on furthering said agenda, without regard to rational thought or the seriousness that this thread deserves. Geez.

Now, I would like to revisit the theory that Cassie is indeed some sort of aquatic alien merperson and was probably in the water during the Swimming video. Whether or not she is, or ever has been, a Zombie is at this point still open for spirited debate I think.

Now, if Jonas and Bree are indeed some sort of Alien progeny, is it possible that they will be able to communicate with Cassie via telepathy or perhaps plain old garden variety ESP?

With the latest "Bathroom" vid we have learned that there are other girls out there, possibly aliens also, and maybe they are indeed all related by a common aquatic (but not necessarily Zombie or Gay) alien heritage. As to their lifestyle preference, we have yet to make any firm connections as of yet, despite Taig's incessant assertions to the contrary.

Perhaps the Epogen injections were started to decrease the possibility that this alien derived ESP would enable Bree to be in contact with the others? Perhaps these senses were developing already in Bree at the time of the Swimming video and Bree could "sense" that Cassie was in the water, yet not realize what was really going on...

Now, as for Jonas. As we have pretty much established his common alien heritage with Bree (and most excitingly Cassie and possibly these new people!) I think that he may indeed be a Patriarchal figure, obviously subservient in the Order's Matriarchal society. This leaves him in an awkward position and explains his interest in Foosball and kind of bizarre aversion to the overtures of the more lascivious phemale phorumites. Tough gig dude...
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge,

I think I'm in love with you.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 5 of 46

Jump to: