Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
Good riddance jay! Go play with your precious templates on the LGpedia.

But I don't need crap like this from jay and his feeble minions ANYMORE. THE END. I'm outta here. My blog readership needs me.

Oh this is EXACTLY the sort of ego that I'm talking about. You think your stupid blog is better than anything that anyone else has ever done.

Hey Milo, don't you know that there are people in the world who actually MAKE A DIFFERENCE -- people working in orphanages and hospitals and refugee camps. Like the RED CROSS or DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS. And you're just a stupid blogger and I don't understand why you choose to make fun of people who devote their lives to HELPING other people instead of STALKING people and stealing their credit card records and showing up on their doorstep with a baseball bat or a waffle iron or even just an assortment of tupperware and well it doesn't matter because you shouldn't do it!

Would you rob a nurse from the Red Cross on the street? I have to assume, because of your blog, that you would rob a nurse for no reason at all, you sick, twisted piglet.

Hey, you know what blogs ARE NOT better than Wikis. They're just DIFFERENT. So STOP picking on ME!
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Drama galore! Very Happy
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was going to leave this thread forever but i have to respond to TAIG's insipid post. Just when I thought there was nobody I could disagree with less than Milo I have to sign on here and I'm faced with this idiocy.

After I vent this out this will be my last post FOREVER in this thread.

Alright, Taig, you dandelion-snorting, guinea-pig butcher, get ready.

<RANT> Your flub-brained nonsense theories about gayliens are the worst thing IN THE HISTORY of human thought. Everytime you type it's making a mockery of Darwin because we can look through your posting history and actually see your mind DEVOLVE from approximate dolphin intelligence to something more akin to cod!

Reading your posts is like reading a PHONEBOOK -- actually, I take that back, at least phone books have some variety and an occasional advertisement -- reading your posts is like compiling a phone book. I feel like I AM LITERALLY sitting at my key-board typing sequence after sequence after sequence of 7 digit numbers.

The other difference, of course, is that your posts LACK the mental storage CAPACITY of a 7-digit number.

It's like you sit down at a keyboard and just start copy-pasting words and phrases together at random. As if you don't even speak English -- it's THAT incoherent.</RANT>

GOOD-BYE FOREVER STUPID GAYLIEN THREAD
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M BACK.

after a few pms from people i love here at the forum and who missed me, i decided i need to return for the community's sake. that's why i'm here anyway. not because i watch lonelygirl15 or anything like that.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you silly Covians.

For those unfamiliar or uncaring or drastically confused why this thread is even here, it's because the Anchor Covians have enjoyed their silly stories, and others have enjoyed contributing. Should this have been in Off the Cuff long ago? Probably. But it did no harm, except perhaps to those forum posters who think that people may have been serious here.

I applaud those who posted with creativity and intellect, even in their rants. Most know there's a line and how not to cross it.

They requested it be locked, but I think it's now time to move it to its rightful place in Off the Cuff.
Sulu

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Oh, you silly Covians.

For those unfamiliar or uncaring or drastically confused why this thread is even here, it's because the Anchor Covians have enjoyed their silly stories, and others have enjoyed contributing. Should this have been in Off the Cuff long ago? Probably. But it did no harm, except perhaps to those forum posters who think that people may have been serious here.

I applaud those who posted with creativity and intellect, even in their rants. Most know there's a line and how not to cross it.

They requested it be locked, but I think it's now time to move it to its rightful place in Off the Cuff.

You think this is some sort of JOKE!? Just another pathetic attempt to censor opinions with which BK disagrees. Shame on you BK. This thread has been devoted to serious plot discussion for a long, long time and if you move it it will be a disgrace! Lock it if you must, but moving it just makes a mockery out of all of us but mostly you and your BROKEN brain.

This will be my last post EVER. GOOD-BYE!

Last edited by JayHank on Wed May 02, 2007 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appparently, my good-bye was too awful for BK to even allow to be printed...I'll post it on MySpace later today.
JayHank
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid, I apologize for the tone of my earlier post but I DEMAND that this thread be MOVED BACK TO PLOT DISCUSSION where it belongs.

GOOD-BYE!
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...putz

(not you JH)
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think that the alien thing is really ridiculous but I have not had a chance (or want) to read this whole thread. If it's going to return to actual theories (which is what I understood this thread to be) with sufficient evidence, I don't see why it shouldn't be moved back to Plot Discussion.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my my it has been quite an afternoon eh?

I think it is good to shake the tree every once in a while.

oh and Chelseyrl - aren't you sweet!. It has become kinda sloppy. These guys really should return to discussing serious theories. I know it may sound crazy sometimes but if you ever get a chance to flip through some more comments you might find that there are some very sound arguments made by some very well informed and intelligent people.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I have had just about enough of the nonsense. We all know who is to blame for this mess that this has become. Solid sleuthing and thoughtful theorizing reduced to phrenetic phoronic posts... Just shameful on your part!

Here we were, having an intensely cerebral discussion and then YOU had to ruin it. Bah, I think you really should be made to stand up and face the music from your learned peers.

That's right gogo, I am calling YOU OUT. After all, you are the one who started this thing, without you it has degenerated into utter chaos. I don't care if you are a real person with real responsibilities and the sense to leave this train wreck of a series to the dustbin of your collective psyche! Geez, you get mentioned by the c's a few times on the web radio show and then you bail. Shameful. Just sordid behavior on your part.

I am immediately ceasing anymore activity on this phorum, in communion with my brothers and sisters who have done so bravely in the recent past.

With kind regards,

CG
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: ZOMG! Reply with quote

I just received a flurry of instant messages protesting my departure from the phorum. As one of the first ten registered users on this version, I decided that my thirty second departure was more than enough befitting my longevity here. (A pox on that gogo anyway, hmmmph)

Whew!!! Now back on-topic please! Oh, and Taig (you Jackal) be nice to Mr. BK or I will start flinging the feces again. We don't want to go through all THAT again now do we...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 43 of 46

Jump to: