Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complex plot theories

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Complex plot theories Reply with quote

Some theories.

1. Gemma actually is the same person as Tachyon, and Tachyon's "Gemma?" vids were posted by Gemma (Tachyon) in order to fool The Order / OpAphid into thinking that "Tachyon" (Gemma) was against them and "Gemma" (Tachyon) was still with them and working for them. If this is the case, then Gemma/Tachyon are on Bree's side, working against OpAphid and The Order.

2. Jonas is working for OpAphid / The Order, and has Bree and Daniel in a trap at his house. He is waiting for a very unsuspecting time, and then The Order will come into Jonas' house and capture Bree and Daniel.

3. Gemma is Tachyon, and Jonas is Brother (10033). If so, look at theory number one for the Gemma/Tachyon theory. Jonas/Brother/10033 theory: Brother posted the video "Gemma? [Part V]" in which he was about to shoot Gemma in the heart. It said, "Press any key to fire." Brother, being totally not techy, didn't fire because he couldn't find the "any key."

4. In the video "The Unthinkable Happened," Gemma was heard screaming (not Bree) because she was shot by Brother.

5. In Bree's video "Hiding In the Bathroom," she mentioned that she was taken from her real parents and put with her other parents (not her real parents) because of the fact that The Order thought she showed potential at birth for the ceremony. What if Jonas is her biological brother?

Please help me theorize.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gemma is Tachyon, and Jonas is Brother (10033). If so, look at theory number one for the Gemma/Tachyon theory. Jonas/Brother/10033 theory: Brother posted the video "Gemma? [Part V]" in which he was about to shoot Gemma in the heart. It said, "Press any key to fire." Brother, being totally not techy, didn't fire because he couldn't find the "any key."

brother is NOT Jonas (we;ve met him already in person during a drop) and Gemma is NOT Tachyon...

please read the Aphidpedia in the LGedia for more information, as well as the OpAphid forums.

Trust me...everything that you've discussed here, has been hasheed through already.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
4. In the video "The Unthinkable Happened," Gemma was heard screaming (not Bree) because she was shot by Brother.

we know that is not true.
It was bree screaming and Bree's dad was shot. He is dead. We have to the video for what it is. Not believe that it's a hidden message in it, becasue if we do so, then 100% of the videos are lies and we'd be searching forever.

Quote:

5. In Bree's video "Hiding In the Bathroom," she mentioned that she was taken from her real parents and put with her other parents (not her real parents) because of the fact that The Order thought she showed potential at birth for the ceremony. What if Jonas is her biological brother?

This theory is being discussed in a different thread.

Quote:
1. Gemma actually is the same person as Tachyon, and Tachyon's "Gemma?" vids were posted by Gemma (Tachyon) in order to fool The Order / OpAphid into thinking that "Tachyon" (Gemma) was against them and "Gemma" (Tachyon) was still with them and working for them. If this is the case, then Gemma/Tachyon are on Bree's side, working against OpAphid and The Order.

we know that this is not true because Brother and tachyon were previously in a "relationship" as well as brother and gemma. The two different stories with the two different ladies say that they are two different people.
ALSO...if Gemma is Tachyon...brother killed tachyon. Which we know is not the case. She's either in Fiji or jsut got back from Fiji

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:
Gemma is Tachyon, and Jonas is Brother (10033). If so, look at theory number one for the Gemma/Tachyon theory. Jonas/Brother/10033 theory: Brother posted the video "Gemma? [Part V]" in which he was about to shoot Gemma in the heart. It said, "Press any key to fire." Brother, being totally not techy, didn't fire because he couldn't find the "any key."

brother is NOT Jonas (we;ve met him already in person during a drop) and Gemma is NOT Tachyon...

please read the Aphidpedia in the LGedia for more information, as well as the OpAphid forums.

Trust me...everything that you've discussed here, has been hasheed through already.

Also, as for Jonas not being 'techy' - it is evident from his earliest videos he is pretty technological savy - at least when it comes to editing and putting special effects into his videos.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and...
Brother is pretty darn techy if you think about it. He can edit videos, he can hack into people youtube accounts, he can use the internet to convey messages, he knows how to send secret messages through detailed phone messages leadin to other VoiceMail messages leading to other voice mail messages...
i mean the man is smarter then we give him credit for. The only reason I think he says "Where's the any key" is so the order thinks he's a dumbass.

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Complex plot theories Reply with quote

xovonchezio wrote:
5. In Bree's video "Hiding In the Bathroom," she mentioned that she was taken from her real parents and put with her other parents (not her real parents) because of the fact that The Order thought she showed potential at birth for the ceremony.

Not exactly. All she said was her parents are not her real parents. The rest is forum speculation.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Complex plot theories Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
xovonchezio wrote:
5. In Bree's video "Hiding In the Bathroom," she mentioned that she was taken from her real parents and put with her other parents (not her real parents) because of the fact that The Order thought she showed potential at birth for the ceremony.

Not exactly. All she said was her parents are not her real parents. The rest is forum speculation.

well trainer your right in a sense...
Bree says that the order takes girls who they feel are suitable for the order then place them with families.
She doesn't actually say that this happened to HER....but we are to assume that this is what happened.
But she did say that the girls were taken from families.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: