Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID][DISCUSS] Bree's Purity Status (Or lack thereof)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imagin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some mixed feelings about her purity or lack thereof at this point. I totally agree with how Daniel makes it sound, but the terminology he used in the video is not conclusive... in fact, it seems designed to make us do exactly what we're doing... wonder.

It would really be a stretch, I think, for Bree to suddenly have sex with Daniel. This is a girl who was shy and embarassed about a first kiss a couple of months ago, remember? And as far as we know, they hadn't even kissed since.

I admit, it's possible, in a rebellion sort of way... but it feels too extreme. Possible... but not very likely. It would be a very out-of-character act for Bree... and it would bring in an awful lot of potential situations to happen that can't be ignored... and would really be going above and beyond to deal with at this time. It also would remove all chance of relationship anticipation that the creators could use... and I just can't see them thowing that away.

I see a lot of maybes...
- yes, they did, and Daniel's stupid enough to talk about it on a video...
- no, they didn't, and Daniel didn't mean it the way it sounds...
- Regardless of how far things went, Daniel and/or Bree thinks it's a good idea to make Op think she's not pure anymore in hopes it would make the Order not desire Bree anymore.
- It's entirely possible that Daniel isn't telling the truth at all. Perhaps nothing happened at all... and Daniel came up with the bright idea on his own. Bree would be ticked.
- Then again... that foosball vid makes me wonder if that wasn't a bit of foreplay, so to speak, posted to make Op worry a bit and be thinking in that direction... and then be like, oh, then here comes a vid confirming it.
- What's to say that Daniel's vid isn't for Jonas' benefit? See, she's not such a cold fish after all...

Of course, the preggers thing... I AM wondering where they get all the babies to play in "controlled" homes. But I think if they already had control of the mother, then that wouldn't be an issue, would it?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Bree outright denies anything more than a kiss. But, Bree tells lies.

"Second of all..... there is no second of all."
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:

I know Alister Crowley was very into sexual rituals that involved impregnanting a woman. I can't remember what I'm specifically referring to, but I'll snoop through my old research and check it out before I stat Crowley babbling.

Brick wall Oh no! Not the Moonchild thing again! Say it ain't so! Wink

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm. Confused
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris2009 wrote:
Hmmmm. Confused

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151762#151762
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151781#151781
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151824#151824

Do you mind not making useless posts? There are other sections to raise your post count.

Thanks.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
Do you mind not making useless posts? There are other sections to raise your post count.

Thanks.

<3
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
Iris2009 wrote:
Hmmmm. Confused

Thanks.

Shifty....you're my hero! LOL

Ok, now really...

Impregnating a female for ritualistic sense typically required a ritual to go along with it, which technically would imbue the concieved child with specific characteristics or power. Outside of the ritual...the female would just be knocked up...nothing special. If Bree was needing to be kept "pure" for the ritual in a virginal sense...her having sex would DEFINATELY bugger things up.

Having said that...I don't think the order really needs Bree to be sexually pure. I think it is just another wat of controlling her. Or maybe testing her.

Just my thoughts.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
Iris2009 wrote:
Hmmmm. Confused

Thanks.

oh shifty. Laughing

Just wanted to say that while Bree denies having sex (which may or may not be the truth), I think she still has decreased considerably in "purity."
-She initiated the kiss.
-She is calling it 'just a kiss,' thus regarding kisses as insignificant.
-She has a personality now (bitch).
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They may not have had sex, but Bree's definately reluctant to show affection for Daniel because of what happened to her dad.

PS:
Quote:
Hmmmm.

Baleted...
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take it from a girl who knows.
they just kissed, and its very annoying for someone to run around screaming love and flubup. I'd be pissed too.

anyone else notice how hot Bree just got? Someone found eyeliner, cleavage and a spine.

Nice.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
take it from a girl who knows.
they just kissed, and its very annoying for someone to run around screaming love and flubup. I'd be pissed too.

anyone else notice how hot Bree just got? Someone found eyeliner, cleavage and a spine.

Nice.

It's a spine of sorts, yeah, but it's an unnecessarily harsh one. I actually find new, spiky Bree more repulsive than flippy kiddy Bree.

Don't think impurity's an issue, though. Pity - that possibly would have shaken the Order off nicely.

No, I'm not very nice.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Sad Panda wrote:

I know Alister Crowley was very into sexual rituals that involved impregnanting a woman. I can't remember what I'm specifically referring to, but I'll snoop through my old research and check it out before I stat Crowley babbling.

Brick wall Oh no! Not the Moonchild thing again! Say it ain't so! Wink

*giggles and chases Luv around with a Book of Law*

Muahahaha!
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when everyone wanted to test Jonas by telling him to break an Order taboo? I say this smells like a trick and they're hedging their bets; Oppy believes Daniel, they run to them and B, D and J get the break they've been waiting for. Oppy believes Bree, she'll give her some congrats for maintaining her purity status, thus making DB able to trace her or sumthin.
mymindislost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of wondering if Bree's "purity" has to do with her sexual status, in any sense, at all. Part of me feels like it has more to do with betraying the ideas of the order by taking the advice of outsiders, like simply listening to or associating with people outside the order could affect her purity.

Op and Gemma have both talked about Bree's purity, Op in "You made the right choice, Bree" and I don't remember which of Gemma's videos. I don't have time to look right now. I swear it's there, though. Unless it's not. Then I'll just look silly. Razz

Anyway, Op was applauding Bree for turning her back on both Daniel and her viewers on the internet, calling them "outsiders" and stating that they "just don't get it." Neither of those things really screams "don't have sex with anyone" to me.

As I recall, it was pretty much the same situation with Gemma's advice. I could be off on that, though. Someone please tell me if I am.

I suppose there could be the underlying implication of Op and Gemma not wanting a romantic relationship with Daniel and Bree, but I think they would state that more blatantly, maybe? Maybe not?

Just my ideas.
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed the absence of P-Monkey and Owen since Daniel's little anouncement. Our little Bree has become a women (jk).

But seriously, where are our furry friends?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: