Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help please...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Need help please... Reply with quote

So... Before you flame the crud out of me hear me out...

I have played ARG's before... The most recent was TLE (The LOST Experience) based on the TV show LOST...

I am WAY bummed I did not get involved in THIS ARG when it started... So I have spent the majority of my day researching the forum and the *.pedias and so on...

I know I have missed allot but I have allot of questions that I am finding it hard to find the answers to...

I have been watching the LG15 vid's since the neginning so I am up do date on THAT but I just watched ALL the videos for the 3 main ARG profiles today...

There is no place to get the story so far that is comprehensive enough to include the entire plot AND the clues and the two seperate ones don't really fill all the gaps. I don't want this to be a thread where everyone has to explain redundant things to them...

So instead I am looking for a "Buddy" or two that are willing to help me out in PM's...

Is there anyone out there who is willing to help a Noonb out in geting started in on this monster of an plot???

Thanks for not flaming and for all your help if you choose to give some... Very Happy
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM me anytime. I've been doing this ARG for a disgusting amount of time.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
PM me anytime.

Just did... lmfai
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to PM me too...I think at least a few people can vouch for my willingness to answer any question you care to throw at me....regarding the ARG, of course. Smile
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here for ya man...just not during Idol, other than that, you got me. ^_^
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have it under control.
I needed practice being nice anyway.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
I think I have it under control.
I needed practice being nice anyway.

You are doing an awesome job so far... and if I need more help it is goot to know others are out there...

But I have to say things are already making more sense...
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would actually be great if the original poster on this thread could write a a short "up to speed" story summary once they get filled in via PM.

Basically, the same thing you were looking for (but didn't find through the existing summaries, etc).

The reason I suggest this is because a newcomer might be able to write something slightly more concise than those of us who have tried to summarize but because we "lived it" tend to leave things out or try and put too much in.

I like the existing summaries a lot, I just think a fresh short summary could be beneficial to any of the other new people just now getting into this!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covedweller, such nonsense! A short summary that someone could read in less than 2 days to catch up on the action? Bah!

Just kidding. I actually think it's a great idea. Smile
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me learn some more and get a bit more cumfy and maybe then I will feel like I can write something! But yewah.. I think it could help future noobs like meh!
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
It would actually be great if the original poster on this thread could write a a short "up to speed" story summary once they get filled in via PM.

Basically, the same thing you were looking for (but didn't find through the existing summaries, etc).

The reason I suggest this is because a newcomer might be able to write something slightly more concise than those of us who have tried to summarize but because we "lived it" tend to leave things out or try and put too much in.

I like the existing summaries a lot, I just think a fresh short summary could be beneficial to any of the other new people just now getting into this!

I agree with tilt. Fantastic idea!
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the looks of things there is just TOO much info for a NUB to pull this off...

I WOULD be willing to do a colaborative effort if anyone would like to do that...

Or maybe I cuold just use the "DROP" entries in the Wiki but that would still be too "Gapy" I think...

I have the jist of the storyline but the dtails have all be muttled together and I only understand so much...

If a Vet went over all the info with me I could ask all the Nopob questions that would help fill in any blanks and we could co-produce the results?

Just a thought...
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think covedweller had a good idea...maybe not a full summary, but another new person will probably at least have the same questions as you...so an update of those and the answers you got could help Smile

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
I think covedweller had a good idea...maybe not a full summary, but another new person will probably at least have the same questions as you...so an update of those and the answers you got could help Smile

Good idea!

So if you guys want to pic an update.. I will go through it and add the Q's and A's I have had so far...

But I have yet to see a full on, Step by Step "Walk Through" of the ARG yet... THAT is really what needs to be made... It would take a lot of time but it would be the best thing to happen to the ARG and the Noobs of the ARG if you want my $0.02 Laughing
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey IRR
I know you already know, but I'm more the happy and willing to help you out anytime,
and any n00bs for that matter!!!

Just PM me when ever!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: