Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noises

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Noises Reply with quote

Okay, so when I moved into my apartment, I never really heard the people upstairs. Just about a month ago, I started to hear noises above me. Sometimes it'd just be coming from where I assume their bedroom is, so I discarded it. But now, lately, I hear..weird noises.

Usually it sounds like something running from the hallway to the bathroom. So I started to assume that they just got a dog. But, my apartments don't allow dogs...just cats. And I never see them with a dog, and I never see them take the dog for a walk.

But then I realised...I haven't seen this guys girlfriend in a long time.

And the noises I heard yesterday morning were REALLY weird. I heard a strange moaning like...like a crazy person just humming and .. moaning.

o.o

I told my boyfriend about it...and he noticed the noises too. It was almost 1AM..and we still heard this shuffling noises upstairs...then he mentioned the grudge.

Ever see that movie?

God. What if something weird is going on? o.o

Ever hear weird noises?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHHH! Shocked

Why are you trying to give me the HeeBie Jeebies?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE JU-ON!!!! I LOVE THE GRUDGE!!!

you never know ... you might have a haunting...

i wish i was there. I'd be able to tell you or not.

I love hauntings.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I lived in an apartment we heard nothing upstairs. But, then, there was a horrible smell...like something died.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lived in a really old house, that was turned into apartments about three years ago.
It was originally the post masters son's house back in the early 1800's (i think that date is correct).
My daughter started saying that she saw a man in her closet with a dog. His name was Eziekiel (a 1 1/2- two year old coming up with Eziekiel...nope don't think so).
Nothing seemed right in the apartment. Stuff would bang around in the basement, my daughters room as constantly freezing. Things would o missing and show up in the most unusual places (the remote control in the basement under the oil tank was the wierdest). And doors would close on their own.
So I did some research. Turned out that there was a man, Eziekiel Thomas, who worked doing reparis on the house and lawn work and what not for the house. He went missing one winter, and when the spring thaw came, they found him, shot, beside the river with his dog strangled...

Messed huh?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked So I take it you moved out rather quickly?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thats an interesting story! It just seems strange...we used to not hear anything...and now suddenly, all the shuffling, like running around...and at all hours of the day and night.

And the moaning sound...that was REALLY weird. It was like a little muffled...like humming..reminded me of a crazy person.

BA Tells Lies.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope...stayed for another couple of months...

i basically told whatever it was to f*ck off if he wanted to stay. And after that little senance thingy that was it. The odd thing would happen but I welcomed it.
But the people who moved in after me i guess had a meduim in the send the guy to the next relm....whatever it is...and I guess it got mean. They left after eing there for three months, and the landlord can't keep people in for more then 2 months now.
Surprisingly though, the guy who i still talk to who still lives there says that it's not bad anywheres else. There is still the odd thing like remote controls and cell phones going missing and turning up in the most emssed up places, but thats it. It's just my old apartment.

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always heard (of course this is because I'm in bible country) but I always heard that if you look into demons and ghosts or talk about them, you are welcoming them into your life, just like that.

Hey, I jus noticed something...AP isn't here making fun of us. I was sure he'd have something to say about me hearing noises coming from the apartment above mine.

BA Tells Lies.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I'm sure he'd have something to say about this:

Believe it or not, psychics and mediums run through my family. Most of the women in my family have a crazyly amazing sense of intuition. It's been documented that way since on of my great great great great great..........grandmothers was hung for being a witch because she used to tell fortunes behind he husbands back. Ever since then its been semi-known about.

Do i welcome them in my life...
sure as hell do. I love it. I sometimes feel my most comfortable in suposed haunted places.

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah I'm sure.

But thats pretty cool. My great grandmother was like that...very good intuition...and I think I enherited that part of her...along with her cooking skills, crocheting skills, and other things..I like a lot of the same things that she did and my grandmother always says that I remind her of her.

*shrugs*

I still can only wonder what those noises are upstairs. Like I said, no dogs are allowed...and we would surely see him or her come downstairs with a dog to go walk it..its just..strange. No cat could sound like that.

BA Tells Lies.

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the building that my studio is in, we have a ghost. We named him Bob. He's pretty harmless, keeps me company when I have to work late (past midnight) walks around and checks up on things. But when we are playing a song that he doesn't like, he makes the stereo turn off, or skip to the next song. So before I make a final decision regarding songs for the recital, I play them all for him. Any songs that get skipped or turn the stereo off obviously don't make the cut, since its hard to teach a dance to a song when it can't be played. Laughing
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband was very VERY skeptical about it. But when i started to be able to tell him in details something he did with his dad that no one knew about when he was six...he started to get a little scared.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: