Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I am on to something.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
October12Fiasco
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChessboardWoman wrote:
October12Fiasco wrote:
Paul and Andrea, referenced after Bree went to a party, have a YouTube account. I thought it was a fake until I read this post. In it, "Paul" references both Caesar and eating rodents (guinea pigs / hamsters). Could it be something the creators did for fun?

I thought it was established that Paul and Andrea were a reference Renetto and his wife, Andrea? I heard that somewhere, maybe her name isn't Andrea. I was looking for the video with her in it but he just has s'damn many videos...

Yeah, I believe that, but I mean, think about it. They posted that last month, way before all this evidence about cannibalism came out. Plus, they have a Purple Monkey in the video, although they could have just bought it at Target.
xenocide
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come and get it"...who's hungry?? Razz
TheChessboardWoman
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

October12Fiasco wrote:
Yeah, I believe that, but I mean, think about it. They posted that last month, way before all this evidence about cannibalism came out. Plus, they have a Purple Monkey in the video, although they could have just bought it at Target.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8vt9zgQES-E Are you talking about this video? If so, I think it's just a couple kids fooling around. People make Bree-spoof vids all the time.
Daniel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenLaceBeauty wrote:
about the tie in of xombie to the watchmen....
could "watch"men have anything to do with cassieis"watch"ing???

may be a stretch, but still....

Yeah, I think it might be a stretch. Just thought I'd describe a bit about Watchmen, since no one seems to be familiar with it. It's a graphic novel by Alan Moore (same guy who wrote V for Vendetta) about an alternate world in the mid 80's where "masked heroes" have been fighting crime for decades, but have been outlawed because of a police strike. The story begins when someone starts eliminating these ex-superheroes. Having read it, I don't see it having much to do with any of the themes in lonelygirl15.
3cheesed
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

person wrote:
I've started doing what I talked about - findinig the original videos featured in "YouTubers Secret Daniel" to see what was said there originally.

scream0 says : "Heart"
kaiserro11 says : "pull out the weak"

I couldn't find some of the others so I gave up.
maybe the ritual includes pulling out the girls' hearts ?

Wow. There is also a reference to Cassie being "inside" Daniel. maybe the eating of the heart involves absorption of he soul, via the tongue, which is is cut off. Maybe a passage? Maybe the heart is the encasement of the soul, so he cuts off the tongue, rips out the heart, then maybe kisses them? maybe it is i stretch, but it sorta fits.
Trying2Hard
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eppi. 6: I think this is just to get information across to us. We're suposed to distrust her parents now, and she mentions her religion, saying she can't do the same things as other kids all the time. She also said she made egg salad sandwiches, which seems really weird to me. Maybe that's just because i don't like egg salad.

Eppi. 8: One of the tags says 'puppy'. I watched the video and they never say puppy in it at all. I don't know what this might have to do with the whole cannablism idea, but... whatever.

In the one Paul/Andrea video I watched, one of the tags was genghiskhan, same as the whole cannablism tags going on in Bree's videos.

I must say, the whole idea of cannablism seems far out to me, but its still a possibility. I just hope that if that's true, the writers don't edit the script to catch us off guard.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I think I am on to something. Reply with quote

tbird3190 wrote:
Ok. I've watched each video a few times each. I see a pattern being developed. And I think Bree or Daniel, like most of you will agree, is in some Danger.

Yes I know this is a game, and I know it is scripted, but it's pretty fun to decipher hidden clues and such.

Here is what I've found so far. Feel free to add as I may have overlooked something.

Episode 1.[ If you look at the tags, everyone of them have relevance, except 1 (hamster). I put this on the back burner, but after finding out other clues, I think I know the relevance of hamster now.

Every hamster I've ever owned has EATEN THIER OWN YOUNG (keep this in mind)

Episode 2. She just introduces the Purple Monkey and daniel. But If you notice they do a double take on (Helps me out) Could this be a clue that Bree needs us to "help her out"?

Episode 3. This is the most obvious one. She talks bluntly about roman cannibalism. About eating Flesh! And watch himself being eaten.

Episode 4. The tags in this episode are relevant except one. Pirana. Pirana eat flesh and have big teeth. Same as a hamster. We are also introduced to Danielbeast. Beast a ferocious animal that eats meat and big teeth maybe?

Episode 5. Grills video. only thing I came up with this. Did they choose this song becuase they thought it would be funny? Or because they are talking about TEETH? Tag irrrevelance here is "hamster" Teeth and Eating thier own.

Episode 6. Couldn't find anything here. If anyone has ideas please post.

Episode 7. This video holds an important clue. In her story about ant's. I believe this was the creator's blunt instruction letting us know that as one (ant) we are stupid. But if we work together (sharing clues, ideas, etc.) we can do amazing things. Like solve a puzzle in Los Angelas from NY or Really far.!!!??

Episode 8.. Nothing I can get out of this video.

Episode 9. Hiking Video. tags not relevant. Genghiskhan, squirrel, feirce. here is an excerpt I found on the net "At the time of the rise of Genghis Khan, the Mongol tribes were disunited. They had a fiercely independent nature, a strongly held system of social rules, and were essentially shamanistic in religious beliefs. Their nomadic existence meant they relied on barter rather than money, but because of long standing in-fighting between the tribes, they were economically poor. Stories of eating "anything that moved" and even of some cannibalism in hard times persist." Fierce and Gengis kahn are involved in cannibalism . squirrels have big teeth.

Episode 10. Just them creating the love story between bree and Daniel.

OK... I just found something which I think is HUGE. I will stop going episode by episode.. As you can do that to find the same similarites..

But I think this is it....

What is the name daniel beasT?

Hmmm. Check out this link... http://www.garnertedarmstrong.ws/pubs/WhoTheBeast.htm

I will copy some of these and tell you what i think ..

"Obviously, the beast of Revelation 13 and the fourth beast of Daniel 7 are the same beast!

And who was the fourth beast of Daniel 7? The Roman Empire, with its various resurrections from that time to this!"

THE ROMAN EMPIRE. And what was Bree talking about in Episode 3?? Yes the roman empire were flesh eaters! Daniel beast. Anti-Christ End of the world, etc.

Another line from that site. "Clearly, the BEAST was the ROMAN EMPIRE, with its prophesied revivals—its successive "resurrections" down through history."

Daniel IS the Roman Empire?

And finally "The BEAST is, at once, the human leader over the final revival of the Roman Empire, and the military and political system he controls"

The Beast (daniel) is the HUMAN LEADER!!

Could Daniel be the human leader of the sacrifice? Could Daniel have killed Cassie? And she is warning us to help bree. Cause "cassieiswatching" She watched them at the reservoir.

If you remember. Bree says that "cassie was in daniels class" and daniel acted like he didn't know her. Could daniel have already killed her? Bree joked that he was going to "hack her into pieces and eat her". This goes with THE BEAST (daniel) being the ROMAN EMPIRE (flesh eaters).

I think Daniel killed Cassie. And now he is doing the same with Bree. Both girls everyone was "so mean to them". They walked together.

He talked with her dad about the ritual. And when he does his little videos, he even mentions the fact that everyone "is mean to Bree". Just like cassie!!!

Daniel is taking her to her first party, sneaking out on her parents, etc. I think Daniel preys on these girls because they wont be missed. Because in most videos daniel acts like he doesn't even want to be there. And what 16-18 year old boy wouldn't want to try anything with a girl they are atrracted to. I think everyone focuses on her parents being the bad ones, but they may just be strict and into a weird religion. Daniel is the one we need to focus on.

Now another point. Pluto. according to this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(god) . Pluto was the God of the Underground. AKA. Satan.

So in closing there is definatly something very dark about the direction of this story.

I think it is centered around Daniel killing Cassie and upcoming on 10-12-06 Bree. [/b]

Omg you thought about the Daniel killing Cassie thing too??
That deff. came to my mind. Like he was the cause of her 'dissperance' so yeah. I found that creepy but then I was like nah probably not. But that would be an interesting and really shocking twist!
=D
Good job.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RiverFleur
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this seems logical, but a bit morbid. Is Bree hinting at the true nature of 'The Order'? I don't think that the creators knew that lonelygirl15 would turn out to be a 'mystery-thriller' when they first created it. I just thought they developed the story by what the viewers wanted to see. As the viewers grew more suspicious, the story became more mysterious. That's why I find it difficult to relate earlier videos to the current storyline. I could be wrong, but flesh-eating seems to be a little mature... then again Jonas did let slip the 'S' word in the most recent video... only time will tell I guess.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiverFleur wrote:
Wow this seems logical, but a bit morbid. Is Bree hinting at the true nature of 'The Order'? I don't think that the creators knew that lonelygirl15 would turn out to be a 'mystery-thriller' when they first created it. I just thought they developed the story by what the viewers wanted to see. As the viewers grew more suspicious, the story became more mysterious. That's why I find it difficult to relate earlier videos to the current storyline. I could be wrong, but flesh-eating seems to be a little mature... then again Jonas did let slip the 'S' word in the most recent video... only time will tell I guess.

He did? I didn't even notice! lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
RiverFleur wrote:

They said sh*t a few times.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators have said they were aiming for a PG-13 kind of rating. Which means some extraneous swearing will probably come in now and then...
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
RiverFleur wrote:

They said sh*t a few times.

Guess that proves I swear so much I don't notice when people do it. =/ lol.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
The Creators have said they were aiming for a PG-13 kind of rating. Which means some extraneous swearing will probably come in now and then...

Wooo hooo! Yay for swearing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: