Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: 0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07] Reply with quote

cool

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/?p=159

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
OliviaMesco
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like she's back to normal.

That was pretty quick, considering her dad died less than a month ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, seems a bit more lighthearted than the others have been.

On another note, I think that's the first time I've ever seen anyone post something in the #1 comment slot other than FIRST!!!11!!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVEEEED this video. it had so many great quotes Very Happy

anybody see the waterboy reference. there is another movie.

This kind of video reminds me of the old bree vids Smile I really liked it.

"me on the other hand ive gottweedle dee and tweedle dum to look after. have you ever seen a puppy playing with a wind up toy. well thats kind of the discourse with these 2. The simplest of things keep them entertained for HOURS"

"Daniel is clingy... like fly paper. and jonas thinks hes sigmund freud."

ahahaha
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NillaWafers wrote:
Interesting, seems a bit more lighthearted than the others have been.

On another note, I think that's the first time I've ever seen anyone post something in the #1 comment slot other than FIRST!!!11!!

lol it was only "wtf?" wasnt it? haha

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all, what the heck is she wearing?

second, how dare she hate on Daniel and Jonas like that? Like she has to put up with them? They're the ones who have to "put up with" her, and if not for them, she'd still be livin on the street.

geez, what a snot.
WonkaNerdsRule
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. What was up with this video? Bree's being a b___ when it comes to Jonas and Daniel. As for the rest of the video, it's like we're back to the start of the whole series. (Unlike the beginning of the series though, this video wasn't well done.)

This was random and bizarre.

One of the worst videos so far.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a second the girl who talks to stuffed animals thinks the guys are amused by the stupidest things?

And shouldn't the first goal in her long term plan be, oh I don't know, finding a way to make sure she is out of reach of the Order?

The only thing I can think of is that this video is meant to show us Bree has been lulled into some kind of false sense if security and even that doesn't make sense because her Dad only got popped a few weeks ago.

Me=confused.
crazylainey
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this is my first time posting even though i've read the boards for the past 3 months. I was very nervous Embarassed

Bree has started to piss me off lately. First she was completely rude to Daniel when he cooked her dinner and basically professed his love to her. I mean, when did that become a bad thing? (I want a boy to cook me dinner) And now she is talking about DB and Jonas like they are the ones who are causing drama. Bree needs to realize that they are really trying to help her out and protect her.

Though, this could all be a reaction though to her dad dying (I've been around people whose behavior and attitudes change after a traumatic event).
lizi_2007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is outta no where and not really relevent to anything... but the medulla oblongata has absolutly nothing to do with any sort of intellectual usuage of the brain. It's the section of the brain that controls the autonomic nervous system. Which is bascially in control of things like your cardiovascular, digestive and respiratory functions... your pupils dilating... persperation... salvation... blah blah... blah. (Thank you biology class, dork dork dork!) Anyway... thought I'd point that out. Since Bree's supposted to be sucha smarty pants and all. Wink

Okay, well I put my two cents in. TaTa!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like bree's sweater in this video. haha

sorry that was way off topic and sorta retarded but it's 3:20 AM and i just woke up and it's all i could think of.

ok let me add something sorta relevant..

lizi.. i think it was just a homage to adam sandler in waterboy and she was just trying to be funny...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
melpomene
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that was lame and had nothing to do with anything at all. I'm beginning to think the creators were planning on having Jonas be Bree's love interest but scrapped that idea because of how people reacted here. It seems like they had some potential chemistry but not so much anymore. Now the show seems to be lagging.

I really wish this plot would go somewhere or she would finish telling us what her father told her.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hey guys i'm with these two guys that are basically risking their lives to keep me safe, they watched someone who was close to me DIE right before their eyes and they still stuck by me and tried to do everything they could to help me. Boy oh boy do THEY have issues. Daniel is too clingy and Jonas is too nice. I have the WORST friends. how did I ever get stuck in such a situation?"

Oh yeah, because I refused to involve the police or authorities even AFTEr my father was shot, and I enlisted the help of these two guys. Duhhh.

God she's so annoying.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Back to a semi-'normal' Bree!

I liked this vid in the scope of the past mini Bree-Daniel saga set. This is Bree being funny again, making fun of the boys, being lighthearted, doing her little montage in the middle of the vid.

I think we've just seen her recover fromt he horribleness and shock of the last big plot swing... now she's ready and able to get on with life again, so now we should be on another plot upswing.

I'm surprised at the number of people saying this vid has no relavance. Probably true, in terms of the overarching plot. But don't be greedy guys! We're getting about a vid a day now, and really, the story is moving quite fast considering this isn't a 2 hour action movie nor is it meant to be. Patience my friends! Smile
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE HELL

The Creators ALWAYS do this, they make it appear as the story is picking up pace and progressing then a video like this one comes out, oh and the 3 or 4 videos before this one too. The Creators see us, their fans, discussing The Order, wacky consipracy theories, etc here on the forums, cuz thats what we're interested in, some people may like the irrevalent cutesy vids, but most of us want to see the story progress.

Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: