Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is this series going?

The toliet ?

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching this video and scanning this thread I just started a new thread in the 'characters' section asking for theories on why the hell the creators are going so out of their way to make Bree so completely dislikable. Seriously, I can't figure it out. Is it so we won't feel too sad when they finally kill her off? Ideas anyone?

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Daydreamz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that this was discussed a little while ago in this thread, but I think I know why the video post numbers are out of sync and off.

The "Truth or Dare" video was uploaded twice, as when it was first uploaded it had the exact same thumbnail image as it does over at YouTube *both Bree and Catherine McPhee* and it changed to what it is now, which is ... just Bree with her head tilted to the side. Also during that time the website was changed around alot, mainly having to do with viewing comments.

That is just my two cents on that ... I dont think it has anything to do with a hidden video, unreleased, or whatever. Or has anything to to do with the picture in Yousf's MySpace of the "family" shot ... that has the cast of LG15, and some extra random Brunette chick.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
Wow! Back to a semi-'normal' Bree!

I liked this vid in the scope of the past mini Bree-Daniel saga set. This is Bree being funny again, making fun of the boys, being lighthearted, doing her little montage in the middle of the vid.
Smile

Agreed. I wish there was more explanation on the plot. It was good reflashbacking on the good light hearted times. There's so many unanswered questions!!! When you say "making fun" I think when they watch it, it'll be horrible for them. It was kinda mean, suggestions for Bree to aspire to be a secret undercover agent for tachyon =) haha.
erolyn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k i'm sure most of this has already been said (i didn't bother reading through the posts, sorry), but I just need to vent a little:

I think the one who needs to grow up here is Bree.

Seriously, has she totally forgotten that just a couple months ago she was eating out of a dumpster? And that Daniel was the ONLY one who stuck with her back then? God, she's ungrateful. How dare she call him clingy and immature - sure, maybe he is, but he's sacrificed nearly everything for her, the least she could do is be nice to him. Ditto for Jonas - he let her, a total stranger, live in his house when she was on the streets, and he apparently doesn't get a thank you either.

Christ, Bree, grow up and appreciate the people who care about you. She should be grateful she's not dead, or back on the streets by herself. Cuz I'm willing to bet she wouldn't have lasted two days dumpster-diving by herself.

k, that was my rant. thanks Smile
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh. The other day I was explaing this whole thing to a guy who seemed really interested..but then he saw like..the last 3 videos..and now hes of the opinion that the whole series is boring. My point is that if someone new to LG comes and watches the latest videos, just checking it out, they'll think its completely boring..because thats how its gotten. Sure, I don't want "ACTION ACTION ACTION" all the time, because that would also get boring, but it seems like for every good, information filled, interesting video we get, we get 20 boring, "omg, I stubbed my toe..isn't that interesting?" videos. I understand that the plot shouldn't be rushed, but neither should it be this slow. Its getting insanely bland.
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
no its just one

Never mind then, it was exciting for the few seconds I thought it was true. Rolling Eyes

They must have expected people to notice that the numbers were out though...

no they are not out just by one, this one is #159 the last one was like #156 and there have been ones in the past out by 2 or 3.
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with a lot of people that Bree comes off as ungrateful in this video... I definitely think she should be thanking Jonas for providing her a place to stay, and Daniel for leaving school to be with her!

Who thinks that the creators might be having Bree act like this on purpose? Like, the title of the video is Time To Grow Up, but she definitely didn't act "grown up" in it, with her complaining about Daniel and Jonas. Maybe it's a sign that something else has to happen to her to make her really grow up and mature, and realize that she's fortunate to have friends who care about her?

Dunno, I'm just rambling. :p
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole; 'the simplest things keep them interested for hours' or whatever, and the way she looks down on them, I kinda think she's trying to be all mature and grown up like randomgirl, since that's what Jonas and Daniel seem to like -wiggles eyebrows-

Get what I'm saying?

Her 2 little lapdogs got to see another female for the first time in weeks and went completely hormone crazy. Now Bree is struggling to contend.

Also, 'I like the rain'? Another water reference.

Maybe Bree is a mermaid! That's why she goes to the bathroom for peace and quiet!! :O

lol, anyway.

Ziola wrote:

People are mad at Bree, because instead of facing the reality that her parents weren't her biological parents, her "mother" had her "father" killed, she is wanted by some mysterious Order and she is in hiding, she is bitching about the 2 people who have stood by her and supported her and worrying about a job she may never have the chance to get if she doesn't remove her head from her anal cavity.

Ahahaha -choke- Anal cavity -chuckles-

kayokosaeki wrote:
Brick wall all cutesy and no action makes kay go something-something
go crazy?
don't mind if i do! Brick wall

damn you creators you have disappointed me again

:O Random Simpsons quote! Hi-five!

Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle;
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their quarrel.

Almost seems to be foreshadowing an arguement or betrayal between daniel and jonas.

Spoiled his nice new rattle? Someone will spoil Bree? Either with gifts or whatever or make her unpure? But who will do it. Hmm. I think it could very well be a foreshadowing of an argument/betrayal. because, seriously, when you're describing two guys, who has tweedledum and tweedledee pop into their head?!

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Palookaville is another movie reference. Funny how they are using movies in every video.

Plot Summary for
Palookaville (1995)
Jerry and his two pals, Russ and Syd, are just looking for some easy money to help them break out of their nowhere lives in their nowhere town. Despite a bungled jewelry store heist which exposes their incompetance as criminals, a fateful event (and an old black-and-white film) convinces them that they can pull off an armored-truck robbery. While they are busy plotting their caper, their dysfunctional families spin out of control, all around them.

Didn't Tachyon use video names in one of her puzzles? Maybe all the videos that have been referred to in the videos will become part of a similar puzzle? Maybe Tachyon made her own puzzle to give us a clue?!

Breester wrote:
I think Bree will have to go to an orphanage, and the Order will find her there, and have her transfered to another orphanage, and it will be an Order orphanage, and they will cult her into the Order, and because Daniel loves Bree, he will find her, and she will be a devil woman, and he will call the demon out of her, and she will be sweet and pure again, and will love Daniel, and they will get married, and have kids, and live happily ever after.

o_o You've really thought this through, haven't you?

Luv2Skydive wrote:
The weird URL numbers go from 153 +1 154 +2 156 +3 159 so maybe the next number will be 163 (+4)?

And what's that thing on the wall? It's a white rectangle? It could be a button to open the door to the BREENIVERSE! Shocked

(sorry, light switch reference for me overanalyzing!)

Well that's definitely a pattern

cynicar wrote:

Yes Bree, you need a job that will allow you to use the most primitive portion of your brain. Anything that involves breathing you should be okay with.

Rolling Eyes

-bites lip-

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else besides me and Kelly noticed the numerous postings from suspiciously absent users...who in their every posts are on Bree's side or are trying to turn us away from LG15?

There isn't just one or two..there are quite a few. O.oa

It makes me wonder if in this video, Bree is acting immaturely and we need to tell her to get up and investigate the order. If she does what she wants, she'll steer away from investigating the order and try to have a 'normal' life. The order would want this because 1) it shows her losing interest in the order, which in turn if she loses interest, we will and 2) it will make it easier to capture Bree.

I'm starting to wonder if this is a test of loyalty.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aint nothin' but a fern ...

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, the only good thing that could come from this video is that Tachyon will see it.

Bree wants a career- Tach can enlist Bree, this will fulfill two of Bree's needs:

1. She will have a career
2. She will have more girl bonding

It will also serve us a need- more action and no more useless whining from Bree
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

kayokosaeki wrote:
Brick wall all cutesy and no action makes kay go something-something
go crazy?
don't mind if i do! Brick wall

damn you creators you have disappointed me again

:O Random Simpsons quote! Hi-five!

/high-five
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think maybe the creators are attempting to weed out the true fans from the ones who will only be confused or something?
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree is really starting to annoy me now. She is insulting jonas and daniel. Daniel who has given up his life, put himself in danger and moved to stay with her when all she does is treat him badly and Jonas who opened his house up to her when he didn't even know her.

I am so annoyed with this video Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: