Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agent_fondue
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Others have been ticked off at Bree before, but this is the first time I've been truly outraged. Daniel is clingy? She begged him to come to Jonas' place, which she knew meant leaving his safe-ish life and moving into her crazy, dangerous one.

At this point, I hope the Order gets her . . .

I agree.
She says the boys are unstable. What?!?
She talks to her stuffed animals and was choosen from birth by a cult and they are unstable?

Its official, I don't like her anymore.

Vote 'mute in '08! - because Paris Hilton and P. Diddy will both talk about it for months without acctually doing it themselves.

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the problem with the video is that we keep thinking "well, if bree is so smart and she's been through all this, she should be acting this way".
bree is not like anyone else. she has almost never responded the way one might imagine a person in her position would respond. she is removed from reality and the rest of the world. it's what she is used to.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she reminds me of my spoiled sister.

"so much drama in my life"

blah blah blah...life = drama.

Things happen.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pretty disappointed in her, too. She can vent about needing space all she wants, but I didn't hear her yelling at the guys when they "invaded her space" and rushed to her rescue, grabbing her as the Order gunned down her father.

It's incredibly rude and unfair to insult the boys like that.

As for "time to grow up!", c'mon. A forest ranger? Aerobics instructor? How realistic is she being?

That girl ain't right
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she is lying....its some sort of clues? I don't know. Lets research the fields she suggested...see if there is some link.

BA Tells Lies.

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone notice the song title?

Quote:
This Is A Test by Golden Shoulders

Maybe this really is a test.

BA Tells Lies.

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of her condescending little diatribes, test or not. She's making me side with Oppy.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I liked this one. Seemed pretty realistic to me, but you have to take it like she is not really being honest with herself, but trying to make light of a really difficult situation. She's starting to understand all that she lost...she probably had real plans for the future that aren't possible now since she didn't finish high school (hence why she's talking about being a forest ranger, aerobics instructor, etc.).
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristy2520 wrote:
Hmmm I liked this one. Seemed pretty realistic to me, but you have to take it like she is not really being honest with herself, but trying to make light of a really difficult situation. She's starting to understand all that she lost...she probably had real plans for the future that aren't possible now since she didn't finish high school (hence why she's talking about being a forest ranger, aerobics instructor, etc.).

How realistic is it when you are underaged, not in school, no degree oh...and there's a group of people hunting you who killed your adopted dad? See? And then have the nerve to complain about the only two people in her life not trying to hunt her? It's aggravating.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I;m glad to know that I am not the only one that thinks Bree is being unreasonable and immature. If anyone is childish it's Bree. Playing with stuffies is not mature, its weird and I think Daniel of all people has even pointed that out in the past. And excuse me how old are they all? 16, 18?? Umm last time I checked, I was still immature at those ages too. I also don't think that playing fooseball is really that immature, I think its a great way to waste time when your hiding out in the middle of nowhere and going to the movies or out somewhere "mature" is not an option.
I think we are all just a little boried with this slow going story line and are looking for some more excitement. Let's have some more shooting or Bree walks into Jonas's room and his sacraficing a goat or something! Anything! Brick wall
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
"hey guys i'm with these two guys that are basically risking their lives to keep me safe, they watched someone who was close to me DIE right before their eyes and they still stuck by me and tried to do everything they could to help me. Boy oh boy do THEY have issues. Daniel is too clingy and Jonas is too nice. I have the WORST friends. how did I ever get stuck in such a situation?"

Oh yeah, because I refused to involve the police or authorities even AFTEr my father was shot, and I enlisted the help of these two guys. Duhhh.

God she's so annoying.

have not read the entire thread yet...but i am beginning to feel this way too...I mean tweedle dee and tweedle dum saved your life missy!
Oz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
i think the problem with the video is that we keep thinking "well, if bree is so smart and she's been through all this, she should be acting this way".
bree is not like anyone else. she has almost never responded the way one might imagine a person in her position would respond. she is removed from reality and the rest of the world. it's what she is used to.

I agree. She's nothing if not a product of her bizarre upbringing.

I blame the parents (the non-bio ones Wink ).
jehmz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking4answers wrote:
Well I;m glad to know that I am not the only one that thinks Bree is being unreasonable and immature. If anyone is childish it's Bree. Playing with stuffies is not mature, its weird and I think Daniel of all people has even pointed that out in the past. And excuse me how old are they all? 16, 18?? Umm last time I checked, I was still immature at those ages too. I also don't think that playing fooseball is really that immature, I think its a great way to waste time when your hiding out in the middle of nowhere and going to the movies or out somewhere "mature" is not an option.
I think we are all just a little boried with this slow going story line and are looking for some more excitement. Let's have some more shooting or Bree walks into Jonas's room and his sacraficing a goat or something! Anything! Brick wall

More like Jonas engaging in sodomy with a goat Shocked ... then sacrificing it... MAYBE.
Sanjay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, i've always thought she was a typical choosy, immature, emotionally crippled and confused, hormonal teenage girl.

Alot of girls are like this, they look at things with their "logic" and basically treat everyone around them as being either not good enough and rude/mean/insensitive/misunderstanding of them or clingy/needy/too nice. They push people away when things get real and then they go into "nice girl" mode when everything is rosy and out of the real world. Or they do what bree does and just take everyone for granted, aka Jonas and Daniel being treated like servants to her whims.

She needs someone to come along and treat her like @#%^ so that she can appreciate who her friends really are, oh wait, that already happened because the ungrateful little witch has been betrayed by gemma and her "helper" Lucy, shortly after which Daniel and Jonas took their cue (sp?) and basically saved her from actually having to grow the @#%~ up and deal with her own ish.

Bree's character is headed for major loss of fan base, wish i could actually say i cared cause i've been less than fond of her since the first few episodes: "oh my god daniel kissed me, instead of dealing with it let's bottle up our feelings and intellectualise things, calling others needy and poor judges of meaning when i begged him to come to me and made him leave behind his life! Very Happy"

Peace
Breester
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an idea. Pure speculation.

Maybe the reason the plot has stalled is because the Creators are looking to bail and are looking for a buyer. The new owner would then be free to take the story where ever they want. If they can't find a buyer, they could donate the project to a theater or film department at a university or college.

The actors have got to be concerned about their future acting careers as people get more and more fed up and perhaps the Creators are still losing money. This thing can't go on forever anyway, especially if they are losing money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: