Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Career Suggestions for Bree
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Career Suggestions for Bree Reply with quote

I think you should be a zoologist since you're so fond of turtles and monkeys Very Happy or maybe a home school tutor since you know what it's like and maybe know how to make it fun for someone else!

Anyone else have any suggestions for Bree?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: how about... Reply with quote

...being a bus driver

i mean most of those people are heartless and dont care about anyone else, i saw a bus driver drive off when an old lady was running for the bus with bags... and it was pissing down

and seeing as you dont seem to give 2 shits about anyone but yourself, thats what you should do

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
redbear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: you could always... Reply with quote

...pimp out your ovaries. I hear a good batch of eggs from a smart, pretty girl like you could go for between 60 and 100 THOUSAND dollars.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: I know exactly what you should pursue, Bree. Reply with quote

Hey Bree,

I know exactly what career you should pursue.

When you were chosen for the ceremony, the order had one thing right. You are special and you are important. Your place in life is just as it should be, you just need some direction.

You need to investigate the order Bree. Once you learn who you really are, you will understand why the order wanted you.

If you achieve this, your best career--the one that would be most fitting--would be for you to help other girls who were 'chosen' like you. Right now there are hundreds of these girls being torn away from their birth families and unknown to them are living with strangers. You could help these girls Bree, and eventually you could stop the order from taking these girls completely.

You like to help people, Bree. Why be an ordinary doctor when you are unordinary yourself? You have a special place in this world and you need to use your talents. You are very intelligent and I know that you yourself can figure things out.

Think about what I've said Bree.

You said it was time to grow up, and I agree.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest she graduate from high school before she embarks on any grand career ideas.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I merged a few of the topics of career suggestions into one, so Bree can find it easier!

Folks, Bree asked for our help! Let's offer some serious suggestions for what she should do with her life!

Personally, Bree, I think you've shown your affinity for science and research. Working in an academic setting where you can interact with other intelligent people and spend your days conducting research and forging new paths could be very fulfilling!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Broken Kid, but Bree, you need to finish high school before you decide on a career. You're going to need to get your GED or work online at an accredited high school program. There are also online college classes. educationdirect.com is a great place to go...I finished high school that way. They have payment plans for only 20 bucks a month or so...but you can't graduate till you pay the courses in full.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to college, Bree.

Without an education, your career choices are limited.

Perhaps you should think about becoming an Environmental Scientist?

You have shown a strong interest in science, and you seem to love being outdoors. This career would allow you to conduct experiments taking soil and water samples, and unlike a forest ranger, you would not need to carry a firearm or kill an animal.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, going to college will encourage personal growth and socialization.
Oz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:

Ouch, as an environmental scientist, those two sentences in conjunction wounded me deeply

Wink Very Happy
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz wrote:
butterfly wrote:

Ouch, as an environmental scientist, those two sentences in conjunction wounded me deeply

Wink Very Happy

Nooooo! I didn't mean that becoming an Environmental Scientist was a result of a lack of education! Laughing

What I had meant was, FIRST, go to college, THEN become an Environmental Scientist! LOL...
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: I know exactly what you should pursue, Bree. Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Hey Bree,

I know exactly what career you should pursue.

When you were chosen for the ceremony, the order had one thing right. You are special and you are important. Your place in life is just as it should be, you just need some direction.

You need to investigate the order Bree. Once you learn who you really are, you will understand why the order wanted you.

If you achieve this, your best career--the one that would be most fitting--would be for you to help other girls who were 'chosen' like you. Right now there are hundreds of these girls being torn away from their birth families and unknown to them are living with strangers. You could help these girls Bree, and eventually you could stop the order from taking these girls completely.

BA - this may be something....move to plot discussion!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Oz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
Nooooo! I didn't mean that becoming an Environmental Scientist was a result of a lack of education! Laughing

What I had meant was, FIRST, go to college, THEN become an Environmental Scientist! LOL...

It's cool, I was just messing around Cool
Breester
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time, in school, we had career day, and I said I wanted to be a doctor, and they laughed at me, and my teacher stopped them, and then, they said doctors don't have bad grades and my teacher said, even though I have bad grades, I could be whatever I wanted if I worked hard enough.

So I think Bree can be whatever she wants if she works hard enough.
cutiegirl6
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said that I thought you should be an aerobic teacher, but you said you wanted to use your brain (Medula abolngata). It's good to think of planning your future. Be a doctor. Your smart enough.

love ya!
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: