Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Gemma running the Op site?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Is Gemma running the Op site? Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:

Now, I can think of at least one reason why not, but have we all the way ruled out that Gemma is running the Op site? She's really the one that has "rumors of death".... right? idk... could be too big a stretch.

I do think there is a chance that She could be the one running it... And maybe because she had the vid of herself "In the Crosshairs" that she was saying... "You think you were gonna get me.. But I got you!"

I dunno... I do think this theory is threadworthy though...
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Is Gemma running the Op site? Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

Now, I can think of at least one reason why not, but have we all the way ruled out that Gemma is running the Op site? She's really the one that has "rumors of death".... right? idk... could be too big a stretch.

I do think there is a chance that She could be the one running it... And maybe because she had the vid of herself "In the Crosshairs" that she was saying... "You think you were gonna get me.. But I got you!"

What is "In the Crosshairs"? Did I miss something?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then...why would she ask if Ops was upset with her in the tach video? That's the only thing, otherwise this makes a lot of sense to me.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would just mean it's Gemma's job to run the "project" to get Bree back... And that could explain why Op would be upset with her...

As for the crosshairs... I am talking about the Gemma vid's where it zooms in on her walking... That's all...
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean Brother's vid? Gemma V?
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cynicar wrote:
You mean Brother's vid? Gemma V?

Yeah yaeh.. that one... Very Happy
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
But then...why would she ask if Ops was upset with her in the tach video? That's the only thing, otherwise this makes a lot of sense to me.

that's the reason i was referring to earlier. dunno Think Think
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Gemma running the Op site? Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

gemma = Op = laughable

edit : same with her even running the site... never would happen. gemma was an idiot. Op is a genius.

and dont even try to tell me gemma is smart, only playing dumb... the girl was DUMB. didnt even have the mental facility to do something like this, as you suggest.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma

Last edited by Absynth on Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Gemma running the Op site? Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:
HisGirl wrote:

gemma = Op = laughable

i agree... not probable... but not impossible either.

Also, try being nice. I'm not the noob I appear to be, and who cares if i was? We're all just trying to think outside of what we have thought before- since what we are doing currently isn't working.

Besides, notice that the profile has changed again, but the "MY death" is still there. Plus, Nikki B. going to investigate where Gemma is. It's not the best theory, but it certainly doesn't warrant a hammer on the head or a poke with a stick... laughter maybe. Rolling Eyes

Finally, i didn't suggest she is necessarily op, just that she is perhaps running the site.

Last edited by HisGirl on Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see my edit as well ^_^
One of the Cloudmakers
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, absynth, it's about like Brother running tachy's site? Very Happy

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op is a genius? Um....I think you meant to say "TACHY is a genius", because Oppy definately is sooo far below tachy in that category!

Maybe Tachy feels sorry for Oppy's inability to even find a bowling alley to send us too, that she is freelancing and helping her with the site?

Laughing
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
So, absynth, it's about like Brother running tachy's site? Very Happy

absolutely not, brother simply pretended to be dumb to fool Oppites. Gemmers, on the other hand was just plain DUMB
One of the Cloudmakers
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
Op is a genius? Um....I think you meant to say "TACHY is a genius", because Oppy definately is sooo far below tachy in that category!

Maybe Tachy feels sorry for Oppy's inability to even find a bowling alley to send us too, that she is freelancing and helping her with the site?

Laughing

ummmmm.... if tach is such a genius how come she cant even come up with a more complex drop puzzle. weve had all her drops picked up within HOURS of the vids releases...

Op on the other hand.. she says theres a drop, shes just not gonna take the tachy route and make this a cakewalk. so yes, Op>tach
One of the Cloudmakers
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just saying that perhaps Op put Gemma in charge of "Collecting" Bree in the first place and maybe now she is still the one who is our primary Op contact. Just because she is the "Face" of Op wouldn't mean she represented the collective intelegence of the whole organization...

Kind of like a soldier who is told where to go and who to shoot...

I still think it is a failry viable theory... And considering you have no PROOF that hshe is not other than your assumptions and Judgements I would say the case for her BEING the Op front girl is a stronger one right now... With the text of "My Death" being there... what actuall tangible proof do you have to contradict this idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: