Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just for giggles: So WHY is Tachy so much hotter than Oppy?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Just for giggles: So WHY is Tachy so much hotter than Oppy? Reply with quote

Its been a while since I have had a descent discussion about the fine merrits of Tachyon. This brazen vixen of knowledge; this hot body of intrigue; this cunning covert operator of love; why is it that we love her so? And why is it that she seems to be so much cooler than old oppy?

My reasons?

1. Brains...Tachy has them all. She outsmarted Oppy's entrance level brainwashing

2. Cold brutality...She has the balls to take out a babysitter that was getting in the way

3. Technical Savy...She broke into Oppy's database (even though old oppy said it couldn't be done) and grabbed some very tantalizing info

4. At least SHE knows where she is going, and where to send us, withouth having to rely on lacky's...and without just pointing the an entire state and saying "there in there...somewhere".

Thats my list...add yours? Wink
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Just for giggles: So WHY is Tachy so much hotter than O Reply with quote

I'm not taking sides at all... I'm just sayin'

Ruberic wrote:

1. Brains...Tachy has them all. She outsmarted Oppy's entrance level brainwashing

Uhm... Opy has a whole ORDER of people brainwashed right? Laughing

Ruberic wrote:
2. Cold brutality...She has the balls to take out a babysitter that was getting in the way

Uh... Bree's dad is dead right?... And I would think that Opy has WAY more "Notches on the bedpost" so to speak... Wink

Ruberic wrote:
3. Technical Savy...She broke into Oppy's database (even though old oppy said it couldn't be done) and grabbed some very tantalizing info

Well Opy has found them with out having any leads or inside scoupers!... Triangulating a cell phone signal??? Pretty awesome... lmfai

Ruberic wrote:
4. At least SHE knows where she is going, and where to send us, withouth having to rely on lacky's...and without just pointing the an entire state and saying "there in there...somewhere".

Well of cours Tachy knew where togo... SHE DROPPED IT!... OpY wasn;t the one to make this drop... She is racing to get there first! Wink And Tachy is nowhere to be found... lol

Again.. This was just for arguments sake... lol

*Edit: The ORIGINAL post was why Tachy is Sexier than OpY... Laughing
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, OpAphid all the way!
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah dude. I'm more on Tachs side than Ops, but there's no question, Op is way hotter.
Oz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Just for giggles: So WHY is Tachy so much hotter than O Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Triangulating a cell phone signal??? Pretty awesome... lmfai

Meh, that's not that awesome. Anyone can get that done if you have the money.

Tachy is hotter purely by her usage of a piano instrumental of Can I Play With Madness Cool
mymindislost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Just for giggles: So WHY is Tachy so much hotter than O Reply with quote

Oz wrote:
Tachy is hotter purely by her usage of a piano instrumental of Can I Play With Madness Cool

I agree. Tach is better because she has superior taste in music. Remember, she also used a string tribute song of "Karma Police" by Radiohead.

Plus,"This is what you get when you mess with us"? Very fitting, indeed.

<3 Tach 4eva
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppy is way hotterest.
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op is hotter because of the sarcasm (just read those emails).

She could verbally kick your butt and not break a nail doing it.
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

Uhm... Opy has a whole ORDER of people brainwashed right? Laughing

We don't know they're brainwashed, just highly convinced Laughing .

Quote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

Uh... Bree's dad is dead right?... And I would think that Opy has WAY more "Notches on the bedpost" so to speak... Wink

Shes got a whole army of minions. Tach's just got Brother, who needed a "press any key" command to shoot his ex girlfriend.

Quote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

Well Opy has found them with out having any leads or inside scoupers!... Triangulating a cell phone signal??? Pretty awesome... lmfai

Op's got a hella lot more resources than Tachy does, and she was to f-n lazy to retrieve Daniel's fake ID, so she sends us on a wild goosehunt to get it for her.

Quote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

Well of cours Tachy knew where togo... SHE DROPPED IT!... OpY wasn;t the one to make this drop... She is racing to get there first! Wink And Tachy is nowhere to be found... lol

Tach's not Daniels babysitter. She's got bigger fish to fry, apparently. Otherwise, why would she travel half way across the world. Op won't even travel across the state of California.

Tach rules, Op drools.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also:

Think of her dedication to Brother.

Tachy sniffed out Gemma, followed her to a swanky hotel, connected a timer to the fire alarm (according to the video), and smoked her out into an alley way just so Brother could gun her down.

Now THAT is a dedicated woman! Oppy abuses her people (and us) to do her dirty work so she doesn't have to break a neal (or a sweat).

Tachy will go all the way for you, Oppy will go to the phone...but obviously not much farther.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
Also:Tachy sniffed out Gemma, followed her to a swanky hotel, connected a timer to the fire alarm (according to the video), and smoked her out into an alley way just so Brother could gun her down

i want to know why tach didn't just gun down stupid on her own. she uses brother in the same way op uses us. anyway, i like to be used. its hawt.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your mom is hotter than tacky.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How I picture Tachy:

How I picture Oppy:

Well, more or less anyway. I see Tachy as this rebel brunette, bit of a bad girl. Oppy is a strong middle aged blonde, fierce as can be.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op looks like shes a minor.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That blond is 45 years old...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: