Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flame Wars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: i'm not sure Reply with quote

smurfswim wrote:
i'm not sure. i saw one conversation regarding people who had been banned for speaking against moderators (in general, no names). I'm sorry, but i do not have any names. i take back my comment. you guys are great.

Just to clarify, since this is how rumors get started, what's stated here has not happened. Only site administrators have the power to ban anyone.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to say...I hadn't heard of any mass bannings here EVER...and just knew of the one. It's something that this places likes to try to avoid...and I like that.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: