Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Video: Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a VERY clear dream (third one in a row, except the others weren't so clear) about LG15 last night, so I'm making my predictions based on that.

And I guess this is more than one video I'm predicting. And it's soo unrealistic it's making me laugh. Anyway.

So Jonas and Danial visit Bree [and Tachy] just to talk about the party, and whatever. And Jonas does something to piss Bree off, or vice versa, and it's all ooooh argument. And then after they leave Bree finds that all of her stuff is missing, and she makes this video screaming at Jonas for doing it. Turns out it was someone from the order (possibly Alex? I don't think she'd be bad, but it seems the most plausible) and somehow she's in danger and it's all scary and runrunrun until she get's to Alex's house and is inside and her and Jonas have a big emotional scene involving a lot of hugging.

I love dreaming. <3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totally think the in next couple of vids we're going to hear that jonas is or was once a member of the order. he knew every person at that party, i'm sure of it.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breewithcrackers wrote:
i totally think the in next couple of vids we're going to hear that jonas is or was once a member of the order. he knew every person at that party, i'm sure of it.
It sure seemed that way, didn't it? Just to give Jonas the benefit of the doubt (I think he's evil), when his parents disappeared, he was like 13. Maybe he knew these people at that time. It's far out...but...yeah.

My prediction:
Alex continues to prey on Daniel, but they decide to keep it a secret from Jonas (who is jealous because of Daniel's importance to the Order). Alex continues to supply Daniel with alcohol, and eventually takes him to see Bree.

When we get to Bree's camp, it will become obvious that both Daniel and Bree have been programmed. Tachyon is in on it. Bree is ordered to sacrifice (kill) a willing Daniel, and Oppy and the other Orderites worship Bree as their new High Priestess upon completion of this ceremony; Jonas included.

lol
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this should go in the "plot discussion" area but it sort of speaks to what LLP said about Alex "preying on Daniel."
I will not give up on Daniel still being brainwashed Not talking Laughing

Maybe Alex is keeping an "eye" on him? Illuminati

Quote:

Alex continues to prey on Daniel, but they decide to keep it a secret from Jonas (who is jealous because of Daniel's importance to the Order). Alex continues to supply Daniel with alcohol, and eventually takes him to see Bree.

Ooh this is interesting. I never thought of Jonas' jealousy being for that reason. However, if Trainer's brilliant theory about the agenda of The Order is near correct, then no man would want to be the one "taken to Bree." Shocked

I can't find it, but Trainer, if you're around, did you originally post about this in the plot forum? I'd love the link.

There was a definite "state of nature" feel, if you will, about the party.
Alpha females etc. Made me think I was watching the Discovery channel.
missmadness
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reviving the thread:

It should show either a) what's in the box or b) the ceremony...

But.. we all know.. it's more likely to be:

Talyor- "Hey guys! You seem a little down!" *fake pouts* "Well, to cheer you up.... Look what I can take apart!"
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude...

they actually took the contents of the box (purposely didn't film it so as to playfully screw with the viewers) and replaced it with junk so it would weigh the same and that the theft wouldn't be discovered until the box was opened.

they go back, tell us what they did, and take out a bag with the stuff. some of it is candles, miscellaneous mysterious knick-knacks (i <3 scattagories! Wink) and some tapes and dvds.

confused, jonas and daniel rent a vcr to watch the tapes, figuring that, like with any story, you should start with the beginning (and the old tapes are more likely to be the beginning than the new dvds). that's when we see it.

one of the Order's first Ceremonies.
(Sarah was called into the room to watch the tape with them so everyone can see it at one time)

it's so horrible and scary that only bits and pieces of the actual footage are shown; most of it is us hearing vague sounds and the horrified faces of our newest trio. (maybe even some make-up to make them look pale with horror)

after a few seconds of silence (like the tape has ended), they're all staring at the tv, when Sarah has a still shocked/worried/empathetic face and says something along the lines of "Oh f**k"

Then Jonas or DB grabs the reigns and says "guys, time to move out"

black screen

(hehehe; this all came to me as i was typing!!!)
missmadness
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Something like that would actually be really kick-ass (for lack of a betterterm)
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

missmadness wrote:
^ Something like that would actually be really kick-ass (for lack of a betterterm)

:curtsies: why thank you! Smile
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Nieriel, that would rock!
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell a road trip or maybe a flight. The box will contain the secret of bree's location
The_CW
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
I smell a road trip or maybe a flight. The box will contain the secret of bree's location

I doubt it. Inside the box will probably be yet another clue.

*Proud Member of the Lurker Fan Club*
*Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club*
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:

confused, jonas and daniel rent a vcr to watch the tapes, figuring that, like with any story, you should start with the beginning (and the old tapes are more likely to be the beginning than the new dvds). that's when we see it.

...And then a really creepy video of a mirror and a woman brushing her hair appears, the phone rings, and they have 7 days to live a la The Ring? O_o

God, why wouldn't I be surprised, lol.

Sorry, couldn't resist. That's what I started thinking during your post.

Seems possible, seems possible.

I sort of thought that, since it's the 200th video, they would find a bunch of objects that would more or less miraculously solve all of the plot holes (or at least fill them in a bit) and then something even more marvelous would happen and we'd get to see the ceremony... all in one video!

Haha. Okay, so seeing the ceremony would be wishful thinking, but the first part... I have hope. *crosses fingers* But, I doubt it'll happen.

Most likely, the next video will be 1.5 minutes long and will consist mostly of Sarah staring into the camera and goofing off while Daniel picks through the box in the background. It'll be full of leaves and stupid things and then suddenly he'll go "Oh my god!", the camera will whip around, we'll see absolutely nothing, and it'll be a week before another video comes out, lol.

This series is making me a cynic. Wink
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's possible we might start getting information about the ceremony soon, and then actually footage of one in little bits and pieces at a time. The bits we see will only lead to more questions about the religious aspect and/or Aleistar Crowley's sex majik rituals. Endless speculation and hours of research then ensue.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: