Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Video: Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
ladron121 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
If Tachyon is her new role model, then this is how she should act.

Actually, in order to act like Tachyon she'd have to put codes all over the place and Daniel would need to grow a wicked beard and only act dim witted.

That's a pretty tall order. Let's start small.

Ummmm....

Bree starts talking kinda vague with an air of superiority, and Daniel keeps the 5 o'clock shadow and gets a word of the day calandar?

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6935
OwenIsCool
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: The Test: Part 2 Reply with quote

For the video after Interrogation 101:

The Test: Part 2

Daniel:Ok, so after what's just happened, Bree's convinced that Jonas is with the Order. I don't think he is, but I'm not sure. So I thought, you know, our friends on the Internet make mistakes just like we do, maybe we should double-check the Jonas thing with them. I mean... I think the poll was a pretty close call... Wait for my message telling you who I've picked to give us their decision. Should we, or should we not untie Jonas?
Remember, only you can help us out. Don't vote unless you're f***ing sure this time.

Daniel later leaves messages on the forum and comment board stating that he picked someone that's not GoodGollyItsHolly

Sorry, Holly... I don't think it's your fault (obviously), but I couldn't resist throwing that in.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next video after "What The Hell?!!??!!"....

Title: I'm Done!

Jonas is back at his house in the library. He looks really sad and frustrated.

Jonas:"Daniel, Bree, I don't know why everything had to happen like this. Why couldn't you just believe me? I thought you were my friends, I treated you like family. I just don't understand why you can't trust me after everything we've been through. Well, you know, you two are the ones who blew it. I am done with you. I mean I can't trust you at all. So just leave me alone. Don't try to come here or I'll call the cops and have you arrested for what you've done. I mean it, you've gone too far, there's no going back from this. I'm just sorry things went down like that, but it's too late now. Oh yeah, and I want you out of my cabin immediately."

Jonas shakes his head in disappointment as the video ends.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
The next video after "What The Hell?!!??!!"....

Title: I'm Done!

Jonas is back at his house in the library. He looks really sad and frustrated.

Jonas:"Daniel, Bree, I don't know why everything had to happen like this. Why couldn't you just believe me? I thought you were my friends, I treated you like family. I just don't understand why you can't trust me after everything we've been through. Well, you know, you two are the ones who blew it. I am done with you. I mean I can't trust you at all. So just leave me alone. Don't try to come here or I'll call the cops and have you arrested for what you've done. I mean it, you've gone too far, there's no going back from this. I'm just sorry things went down like that, but it's too late now. Oh yeah, and I want you out of my cabin immediately."

Jonas shakes his head in disappointment as the video ends.

Awww. That'd be sad.
But that could actually happen.
T-T
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiyoshi wrote:

Awww. That'd be sad.
But that could actually happen.
T-T

Yeah, it is sad, but it just seemed like the most likely scenario to me. Although, the creators don't always go with most likely, so I bet we'll be surprised by the next vid. I just hope it is from Jonas.

Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next vid will definitely be Jonas, but not back in the cabin. Remember, he ran off into the woods with the other camera.
The poor cutie didn't try to escape his maniacal houseguests, he went off to shoot a vlog.

Why do I have the feeling this is turning into Rocky Horror?
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:
The next vid will definitely be Jonas, but not back in the cabin.

I think he's gonna go home. If he goes home, all he has to do is get a restraining order against Bree and Daniel. And then tell them that if they come around they'll go to jail. That's what I'd do if someone tied me up, I'd call the cops, but this isn't real life so, who knows what'll really happen. I just hope that Jonas isn't with the order, whether kidnapped or working for them, that'd just suck!

TommyIsCancer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely think the next video will be from Jonas. I think it will be zoomed in because he doesn't want to show them where he is. He's probably in a hotel room within 100 miles of them because he got a taxi with his cellphone when he ran away and his tracks stopped at the road.

So the video will basically be Jonas explaing things to him. He'll give away some info. He doesn't want them to leave the cabin. He wants to help them but he's scared because Bree went crazy. He probably wants to meet with Daniel alone.
P3d0b34r
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think in the next video, Jonas and Daniel will settle their differences like men. THe will both get over Bree and go back to watching Pokemon reruns.
luzdzus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope B&D get a call from one of the local farmers complaining about Jonas running around naked on all fours and killing cattle.

Full moon (eclipsed) tonight. Strange things are bound to happen in the Breeniverse.
wh_pirate
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Taken from different posts in "Plot Discussion"*

Title: I'm innocent!

Jonas: "I came home looking for proof that I have no ties with the order. I searched my parents room and I found this." He holds up a journal that belonged to his mom and a VHS video. He tells/shows us that there is a list of names in 2 different columns, some that have been crossed out. The titles on the top say "Order" and "Anti-Order". He mentions that his parents are on the "Anti-Order" side. There is also pictures of Lucy, Bree's parents, and others. He says that the video contains information about the order and about his parents going on "missions" to save/rescue people from the Order. He offers to meet them somewhere public so Bree and Daniel can see for themselves he is innocent.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wh_pirate wrote:

Jonas: "I came home looking for proof that I have no ties with the order. I searched my parents room and I found this." He holds up a journal that belonged to his mom and a VHS video. He tells/shows us that there is a list of names in 2 different columns, some that have been crossed out. The titles on the top say "Order" and "Anti-Order". He mentions that his parents are on the "Anti-Order" side. There is also pictures of Lucy, Bree's parents, and others. He says that the video contains information about the order and about his parents going on "missions" to save/rescue people from the Order. He offers to meet them somewhere public so Bree and Daniel can see for themselves he is innocent.

Oooo... this is right along the lines I have been day-dreaming about too... - bring it on!
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
wh_pirate wrote:

Oooo... this is right along the lines I have been day-dreaming about too... - bring it on!

Pretty darn close to how it actually came down!

'Course, everyone's down on Bree because she thought Jonas was with the Order. On the other hand, what about Jonas? He's been acting like Mr. Innocent Bystander all this time, when he's anything but. You can question Bree's methods, but you gotta admit, she got results... Jonas spilled what he knew.
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next one? I think it will go a little something like this:

Title: Forgiven?
Jonas: Hey Bree, as you can see, Daniel is missing and so am I. I sealed you in the house with the equiptment in the office. Good job trying to use me as bait before- but don't you think a club as involved as the order would give it's members a little briefing on what to do in a hostage situation? Do yo uthink you could ever frogive me? No? Too bad Idon't really care. You're no good at extortion, kid. But, it appears I am, you came for beasty one time and I think this time you'll pause before giving old Tachyon a call for help- because for every hour you delay in response- I gouge a little momento in Danny-boy, a chunk of hair for every hour. A bit of a chesnut, but as you can see- it's a classic for a reason...oh and Daniel has something to say-
::close up of bruised Daniel muttering 'bwee' through a wadded up sock::
Jonas: Aw, I think he's a little tongue tied. Responde for further instructions.

Ha- I'm jsut Joshing ya, here is my actual prediction:

Title: Files and folders

::Daniel, and Jonas as looking through boxes upon boxes of poorly filed amd mostly blacked-out documents::
Bree: Hey everybody, we've got::Jonas makes a "where is that annoying sound coming from?"- face::- I mean Jonas got the door open. Now...we're just kinda looking through everything, you know. I don't know what for though...
Jonas: Maybe that's because I didn't tell you, can you get that out of here? That's the last thing we need.
Bree: But why?
Daniel: Listen Bree, could you just do it? Some of this could be important, okay?
Bree: Okay whatever- ::sounds of glass breaking somewhere else in the house::
Jonas: Shit, turn it off! - quietly- Turn it off. :: you see the point of view change to Bree and a blurry Jonas hand::

XP I took Pirate's format for good luck.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershin wrote:

Title: Files and folders

::Daniel, and Jonas as looking through boxes upon boxes of poorly filed amd mostly blacked-out documents::
Bree: Hey everybody, we've got::Jonas makes a "where is that annoying sound coming from?"- face::- I mean Jonas got the door open. Now...we're just kinda looking through everything, you know. I don't know what for though...
Jonas: Maybe that's because I didn't tell you, can you get that out of here? That's the last thing we need.
Bree: But why?
Daniel: Listen Bree, could you just do it? Some of this could be important, okay?
Bree: Okay whatever- ::sounds of glass breaking somewhere else in the house::
Jonas: Shit, turn it off! - quietly- Turn it off. :: you see the point of view change to Bree and a blurry Jonas hand::

XP I took Pirate's format for good luck.

now THAT'S a cliffhanger i'd enjoy!!

Maybe Lucy came to Aunt Jonas' house for more martini glasses! LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: