Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mooninites Terrorize Boston!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
senoritablanca
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ew, down here people sound like uneducated hillbillies Sad

except for me, i speak in "standard english" .. i actually had a girl ask me if i was a yankee just because i don't speak like a redneck.
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but that reminded me of this time me and my sister were swimming in a hotel pool in Indiana. I was wearing a red speedo swimsuit, and my sister was wearing a bikini. We both had our hair done the same way. It kinda looked like an inside out pony tail. Well, these two girls swam up to us and were like "Are y'all Amish?" LMAO! My sister was like "Um..no." And they were like "So y'all are normal, just like us?" She said "Yes, I guess so.." even though we didn't know exactly how normal they were,lol.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:

It's Bostonian, Razz. I have to say, as proud as I am to live here, and as amused as I am at this whole Mooninite thing, I'm glad that I had the good fortune to go to camp as a child. I mean, it allowed me to be around people from other countries, with various accents, and I managed to teach myself to speak properly. Most of the time, people can't tell that I'm from Boston because of it, although, from time to time, I do slip up and say something with it. I love the word 'wicked' though, haha.

For the sake of amusement, let me translate the above quote from BWE into Bostonese:
"Kids, we bettah go pahk the cah, in Hahvahd Square because this is wickid scary!"

LOL! That's it! Now, I always thought it was "Pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd", not square. *scratches head*

CT gets kinda a combination of accents-Boston, New York, Rhode Island...I've always been told I had a Boston accent from people around HERE, but people outside of here tell me it's not there at all. Very Happy And yes, I use "wickid" all the time, usually "wickid awesome!". Rolling Eyes

Quote:

17 is legal in the UK...so no worries. Twisted Evil

Looks like I'm taking a trip to the UK. Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
lol

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but that reminded me of this time me and my sister were swimming in a hotel pool in Indiana. I was wearing a red speedo swimsuit, and my sister was wearing a bikini. We both had our hair done the same way. It kinda looked like an inside out pony tail. Well, these two girls swam up to us and were like "Are y'all Amish?" LMAO! My sister was like "Um..no." And they were like "So y'all are normal, just like us?" She said "Yes, I guess so.." even though we didn't know exactly how normal they were,lol.

Wait, what? They thought you were Amish because you were wearing your hair the same? But your sister was in a bikini!! Very Happy
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
autumneternal wrote:

It's Bostonian, Razz. I have to say, as proud as I am to live here, and as amused as I am at this whole Mooninite thing, I'm glad that I had the good fortune to go to camp as a child. I mean, it allowed me to be around people from other countries, with various accents, and I managed to teach myself to speak properly. Most of the time, people can't tell that I'm from Boston because of it, although, from time to time, I do slip up and say something with it. I love the word 'wicked' though, haha.

For the sake of amusement, let me translate the above quote from BWE into Bostonese:
"Kids, we bettah go pahk the cah, in Hahvahd Square because this is wickid scary!"

LOL! That's it! Now, I always thought it was "Pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd", not square. *scratches head*

CT gets kinda a combination of accents-Boston, New York, Rhode Island...I've always been told I had a Boston accent from people around HERE, but people outside of here tell me it's not there at all. Very Happy And yes, I use "wickid" all the time, usually "wickid awesome!". Rolling Eyes

Quote:

17 is legal in the UK...so no worries. Twisted Evil

Looks like I'm taking a trip to the UK. Laughing

Can I come? Pretty please??????? Wink lol

We're pretty sure that the reason they thought we were Amish was because of our hair. It was kind of a ponytail thing with rolled up hair on the side..Um, that's a really bad description but I can't really explain it. Yes, my sister was wearing a bikini and I was wearing a bright read speedo! We were like, wtf? afterwords. It was so bizarre.

784 pages
BallsyMcD
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
It was so bizarre.

wickid bizzahh!
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

It is "Pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd" Except for the fact that you can't park anything in Harvard Yard because it's pretty much a part of the campus for Harvard University. So Harvard Square, (which is the general surrounding area full of stores and shops, where people hang out), makes more sense, at least when it comes to parking a car, lol.

BallsyMcD wrote:
7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
It was so bizarre.

wickid bizzahh!

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BallsyMcD wrote:
7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
It was so bizarre.

wickid bizzahh!

HAHA!!! Very Happy

784 pages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: