Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's in her hand?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mn3MoN1C
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: What's in her hand? Reply with quote

Ok I'm not completely sure if this is the right place to put this post. I've been lurking for a while now, intrigued by the mystery that is LG15 and while browsing some other forum I saw a post speaking of the CassieIsWatching. Now the person was asking what the bag is and what not but then they took a screen from what I believe is "Swimming" and she is holding what looks like a hat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/mn3mon1c/33tu0.jpg

However, in swimming video, did she not say that she forgot her hat? I could be wrong, but I was just wondering.

EDIT: Saved and uploaded pic because imageboard took a while to load it.

Last edited by Mn3MoN1C on Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture isnt loading? Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BoBo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks kind of like a burlap sack. A bit too big to be her hat.
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a towel maybe?
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just so it's easier for everyone to see

it is definately a bag.
and that bag seems very square. kindov like a messenger bag.
it probably holds her swimsuit.
it does not look like the same bag we see in the cassie video.

(and this goes along with the fact that cassieiswatching is a spinoff, unconnected to the LG15 story)
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the revver version of Swimming they added in a clip where Bree holds up the bag containing her swimsuit and such before going. This may or may not have been in response to an enormous about of discussion going on about why Bree wasn't wearing her swimsuit under her clothes and didn't seem to be carrying it. You can get a good look at it and no, it's not the Cassie bag. I really don't think Bree and Daniel had any part in leaving the Cassie bag there. We see it drop into the empty pool much later with the Cassie video, there is nothing to suggest that Bree and Daniel are involved.

However, I will point out that whomever is behind Cassie might in the future try to implicate them as being involved in future videos (as has already been attempted with messages). Bree and Daniel don't address that because its not a part of their world, but in the Cassie world for all we know they are involved in some way.
allhailme
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Just to point out... Reply with quote

Just wanted to point out, in the debate about whether she already has her swimsuit on or not- she does. you can see the suit line, about halfway down her back. Compare this when you see her getting in the water.
JaggyL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought she was carrying a towel.
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allhailme, she was not wearing the bathing suit, what you're refering to is actually her bra. You can clearly see in the video that her tank rides up between her shorts and her midsection is seen but there is no bathing suit on. Also the identations on her tank that you assume is the bathing suit doesn't match up - her bathing suit was low cut in the back not that high up where the straps are oh and the straps are wider than her bra's.

I also think Bree is def. holding a messenger bag with her bathing suit in it and she is probably holding the bag rather than having on her shoulder because messenger bags just look stupid all deflated-like when there's hardly anything in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: