Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0127 "Miss Me?" (OpAphid) [02/04/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beccaroni
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the words of gaston...

"KILL THE BEAST!"
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to the Plot section, there's a thread about the Spin Programming that nobackspacebutton started, that can completely explain why Daniel had such a fast turn around.

In brief: Suppose Daniel's parents are a part of the Order, and he's been being programmed for compliance for years? At the end of each programming session, he's been influenced to forget about it, so he has no memory of anything.

The spin art thing was used as a trigger to get him back into "Order Daniel" status.

The thread is absolutely worth a read.

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6025
DDeiDoll
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any one think there is significance in the fact he says, we had pizza, I had Ice Cream, we did spin art. I dunno the ice cream stands out to me because he says i instead of we. Sorry, if someone said something already, i just keep coming back to this.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDeiDoll wrote:
Does any one think there is significance in the fact he says, we had pizza, I had Ice Cream, we did spin art. I dunno the ice cream stands out to me because he says i instead of we. Sorry, if someone said something already, i just keep coming back to this.

It doesn't seem significant to me. I think it sounds natural. I know I tend to slip into "I did" phrases even when describing what myself and others did.

But if you want to look deeper than that, I think as deep as it could go is "All of us had pizza, and then just I had ice cream." But I think it's just a natural tendency to slip into "I did" phrasing.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDeiDoll wrote:

I noticed that too, and have to disagree with Lurker. I think it could be significant. At this point I think it points to the fact that Daniel's statements are being pieced together to make this message. It could be more, or less, but I was thinking that the discordant elements of Daniel's video make it pretty clear he didn't say it all in the order it was shown. This lends itself to the idea that Daniel is not quite as compliant with Op as he appears.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm. that's interesting, i didnt even catch that

Tag, you're it.
DDeiDoll
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno, i think it seems like he is trying to say something. I just having to remind my self that they were together for along time, and all we see is 2 min video clips of there "day", there has to be soooo much more going on in there day thenwhat we see in two minutes. I would think they would have come up with a plan on what to do if something happened to one of them. Im not part of any order and me and my friends all joke about things like, if some one kidnapped us what we would do, we have secret words that we woould say, not that ice cream is one of them, but i do think it is something. It just feels funny. thats all im done.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
DDeiDoll wrote:

I noticed that too, and have to disagree with Lurker. I think it could be significant. At this point I think it points to the fact that Daniel's statements are being pieced together to make this message.

He said it in a single go, though.

Macabea13 wrote:
It could be more, or less, but I was thinking that the discordant elements of Daniel's video make it pretty clear he didn't say it all in the order it was shown. This lends itself to the idea that Daniel is not quite as compliant with Op as he appears.

I still think it's irrelevant whether he said it all in that order (it's actually clear that he didn't, particularly when "It's all good" appears between "...you were gonna do the ceremony back then" and "Now, with you not doing the ceremony..."). He still says - with no breaks in the lines - things like "we have Daniel," "when we gonna hit up that ceremony?", "I have new friends now," "they treat me better than you do," "Listen to your friend Daniel. Do the ceremony" and "I'm gonna - I'm gonna try to join the Order. I hope they let me in."

If he's going to say those things, why would they need to edit the order to make it look worse? Those things are bad any way you slice it, and if they can make him say those, then they could get him to do it all without any edit jumps anyway,right? I really think the edit jumps are just in there because they're in all these videos where somebody's talking at the camera.
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the ice cream was drugged Shocked
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a lot more to be read into what Daniel said. There are probably loads of clues in there...we just have to figure out what they are!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well! Lets take another look. ^_^

Quote:
Daniel: What up Bree? It's me, Danny B. You know what I'm sayin'?

Reference to Nikki B.? Wink

Quote:
Yo, I heard you've been looking for me. Check it out. I have new friends. We're having a great time here. I remember I had all these concerns about the religion you were into. You know they're treatin' me great, they're good people. (Op's voice overlaid with Daniel's) We have Daniel.

I think this was just to show that his mind is completely control by the Order.

Quote:
(Back to just Daniel's voice) Yo girl, when we gonna hit up that ceremony? That's all we gotta do. Ain't no big thang. C'mon, just do the ceremony. That's all you need to do. Think about the good times, last summer. (Daniel's voice switches to sound like what might be the Cowboy's voice) You were gonna do the ceremony back then. It's all good. Now, well you're not doin' the ceremony, everything's kinda bad. See the connection? You know, I know I've only gone to community college. Last job I had was at a gas station, but that's math that even I can do. (Back to Daniel's voice) It's amazing. I think you should do the ceremony.

Hmm...hard to say if there IS something hidden here. He sounds relaxed...dazed...faded out. He reminds Bree about the good times last summer, but I'm not sure what he was trying to refer to. Somehow he's trying to link that to her and the ceremony. Of course they had good times before she started to rebel against the Order, but I'm not sure what the connection is between good times and the ceremony.

Daniel explains (kind of) that he's not good at math..yet if you remember he's a 'computer genius'....this ties in with the quote at the end of the video showing that Daniel had a weak mind, thats how Op could take control.

Quote:
Bring the puppets along too, baby, no problem. P. Monkey and Owen, I got mad love for them.

Possible link to the theory that P. Monkey and Owen represent evil. Some think he didn't mention Thor because Thor doesn't 'like' Daniel.

Quote:
You know what, I'm gonna, I'm gonna try to join the Order. I hope they let me in. I really like what they're about. It's cool. Them being evil, was wrong. They treat me better than you do.

Shows there that Daniel didn't like how Bree was treating him before..Perhaps this is another way the order took control of him, by convincing him that Bree didn't care about him.

Quote:
Yo, I'm having the best time here. We had pizza, I had ice cream. We even did spin art. How cool is that?

Spin Art...see my post in the Plot Discussion regarding Spin Programming. Wink

Quote:
That thing with your dad, it's just a big misunderstanding. He actually wanted that to happen.

Daniel is saying litterally that Bree's dad wanted to die (if he is in fact dead). How would Daniel know that? Or was this Op speaking through him?

Quote:
Don't you want all of this to be worth something? (Daniel's voice again overlaid with Op's) Come back to us...

Which doesn't make sense..they were running and doing "all this" to stay away from the Order. Why would completing the ceremony make everything worth something?

Quote:
(Back to Daniel's normal voice) Yeah I remember that girl Cassie. She was in my class. She'd want you to do the ceremony too.

Reference to Cassie...

1) Daniel/Op/The Order are trying to play with Bree's head.

a.) She has a split personality..the other personality being Cassie. Saying this will make Cassie arise and could damage Bree's personality.
b.) Cassie disappeared and they are just saying this to make Bree think she's alive, or to make Bree scared and remind her she never knew what happened to her.

2) Canon Cassie might emerge.

Quote:
Listen to your friend Daniel. Do the ceremony.

^Op/The Order speaking through Daniel.

I think that really sums it up.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

Quote:
(Back to Daniel's normal voice) Yeah I remember that girl Cassie. She was in my class. She'd want you to do the ceremony too.

Reference to Cassie...

1) Daniel/Op/The Order are trying to play with Bree's head.

a.) She has a split personality..the other personality being Cassie. Saying this will make Cassie arise and could damage Bree's personality.
b.) Cassie disappeared and they are just saying this to make Bree think she's alive, or to make Bree scared and remind her she never knew what happened to her.

2) Canon Cassie might emerge.

Whoa where did this split personality theory come from? But that just got my thoughts roleing now it would make alot of sense. If we were to say bree is the religous follower side and cassie is her "influenced resistant side".Cassie could of been created out of the influnces she gained in her time at high school.

The reason bree took the blame for the phone calls is becuase cassie went away and bree was left to take the blame.

Dan couldnt exactly say "cassie is your alternate personality" at the river. *brees dad may of told dan about this in there 'chat"*

she was creative enough to consider her puppeys liveing why wouldnt she of had a alter personality?

cassie conveniently dissapeared when she went back to homeschooling fully focused on her religion. Becuase they relised letting her high school influences could possibly result in changeing her persoanlity in a bad way. Bree convinced herself or was programed to be told that cassie didnt like the religion and went away.

One of ops videos mentions cassie doesnt RIP. Possibly becuase shes still dormant in brees mind. But enough is there to influence her in her time on the run.

It could mean dan although he didnt know it was used to keep her as bree. but not fully influenced by the order knows whats right and helped her escape. Dan was made to say cassie wants you to do it to would help put both personalies on doing the ceremony

well this is probably heavily leaning on plot discusion over video discusion so im going to stop here
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:

Whoa where did this split personality theory come from? But that just got my thoughts roleing now it would make alot of sense. If we were to say bree is the religous follower side and cassie is her "influenced resistant side".Cassie could of been created out of the influnces she gained in her time at high school.

The reason bree took the blame for the phone calls is becuase cassie went away and bree was left to take the blame.

Dan couldnt exactly say "cassie is your alternate personality" at the river. *brees dad may of told dan about this in there 'chat"*

she was creative enough to consider her puppeys liveing why wouldnt she of had a alter personality?

cassie conveniently dissapeared when she went back to homeschooling fully focused on her religion. Becuase they relised letting her high school influences could possibly result in changeing her persoanlity in a bad way. Bree convinced herself or was programed to be told that cassie didnt like the religion and went away.

One of ops videos mentions cassie doesnt RIP. Possibly becuase shes still dormant in brees mind. But enough is there to influence her in her time on the run.

It could mean dan although he didnt know it was used to keep her as bree. but not fully influenced by the order knows whats right and helped her escape. Dan was made to say cassie wants you to do it to would help put both personalies on doing the ceremony

well this is probably heavily leaning on plot discusion over video discusion so im going to stop here

Exactly. All of the above. We've been speculating for a while that Cassie is Bree's alternate personality rather than an actual seperate person.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh iv figured that out now ill make a note to look for the right place to look. My theroys are just snapping into place and i dont spend as much time exploreing all the forum. I was going to clear that but may as well keep it in case some else doesnt know about it.
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause to BA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: