Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0127 "Miss Me?" (OpAphid) [02/04/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Elsie wrote:
Hey everyone.

This question/comment may have already been addressed, but I was just wondering how Daniel could go out in one set of clothing and then be filmed in a different set (one which we know he had worn during the "on the run" period of LG15). Wouldnt the only person who would have access to Daniel's clothes be Jonas?

I'm pretty sure their clothing isn't kept in-continuity. Whatever they're wearing at any given time is just the actor's clothes. For instance, Bree was wearing two different shirts in "Looking For Daniel" and "Sleepover," even though both videos were supposed to have been filmed in the same day (Jonas' actor actually did keep the same shirt on for those two, but he was wearing something different in "Cowboy," which was supposed to have been the next day; Bree and Jonas also weren't shown or implied to have taken any luggage with them).

These non-consistent outfits go back to the homeless videos, in which Bree and Daniel were never seen wearing the same thing twice (until "Warwalking" and "Tough Cookie") despite being homeless with only two fairly small duffel bags for way over a month.

No. I disagree. Not in this case. It was deliberately set up by the Creators. In 'For the ladies' the entire video revolved around/focused on what he would wear that night, the night he disappeared, specifically drawing our attention to it. Then, while he's gone Bree specifically comments on his clothing choice in another video ('I would have gone for the suit and tie. Some girls notice when you make an effort' etc). So, TWICE, they draw our attention to his choice of clothes the night he disappeared. Then he shows up in a video wearing something not only different from the night he disappeared, but a shirt we've seen him in before. Doesn't sound like something we're meant to just ignore to me.

Time will tell, I guess. Since clothing hasn't been kept consistent in the past, I don't expect it to be. That said, it's true that a big deal was made over what he would wear when he went out, so perhaps it was important in this case.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree must be drugged up on the same substances as Daniel (most likely pizza and ice cream-- possibly after a spin-art workshop)
angie_pants
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man if i was offered spin art, i dont think i would be too upset about being drugged Smile
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angie_pants wrote:
man if i was offered spin art, i dont think i would be too upset about being drugged Smile

same!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAn someone put a damn link?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
CAn someone put a damn link?
Do a search.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: