Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0127 "Miss Me?" (OpAphid) [02/04/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting book excerpt that touches a bit on some of the ideas floating about in this thread....

I'm not saying The Order is some form of Satanism or that the article's circumstance is what's happening here...it's just seems to have some creepy parallels.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/satanism/satanism14.html
lostgamer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey
some one long ago hade it right it was clips of him probubly haveing a duscshon with somone and they cliped it

it could esaly been a hiden camra like in the lenses of glases or who knows what.

but any why it is all taken out of contecs like

"we have danile"
could have been him when he kew they wher bad and sad joking around
" what are you just going to go up to her and say we have danil"
and thats why he sade it in a werd voise
also i could change any thing he sade around with the keeping the why it is cliped and make it good
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say what??
Elsie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone.

This question/comment may have already been addressed, but I was just wondering how Daniel could go out in one set of clothing and then be filmed in a different set (one which we know he had worn during the "on the run" period of LG15). Wouldnt the only person who would have access to Daniel's clothes be Jonas?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elsie wrote:
Hey everyone.

This question/comment may have already been addressed, but I was just wondering how Daniel could go out in one set of clothing and then be filmed in a different set (one which we know he had worn during the "on the run" period of LG15). Wouldnt the only person who would have access to Daniel's clothes be Jonas?

Hey Elsie - Welcome to the forum! There's a discussion about that very topic going on HERE. Feel free to jump in! Laughing
sthrnbelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
hey
some one long ago hade it right it was clips of him probubly haveing a duscshon with somone and they cliped it

it could esaly been a hiden camra like in the lenses of glases or who knows what.

"we have danile"
also i could change any thing he sade around with the keeping the why it is cliped and make it good

Maybe this is what he/she means... translated into proper English:

Someone long ago had it right; it was clips of him probably having a discussion with someone and they clipped it.
It could have easily been taped by a hidden camera, like in the lenses of glasses or who knows what.
That’s why it’s all taken out of context like when he says:
“We have Daniel.”
It could have been him when he knew they were bad and was just joking around.
”What are you going to do? Go up to her and say ‘we have Daniel’?”
And that’s why he made a weird voice.
They could have taken anything that he said in clips and switched the order around to make it sound the way they wanted it too (in this case, like he was convincing Bree to do the ceremony).

I see what you mean lostgamer, I thought the same thing. But why would he say "What are you going to do? Go up to her and say 'we have Daniel'?"? (that bit confused me..) Who would have recorded it? At first I was thinking maybe it was Bree's parents when they were questioning him about summer camp, but when he says things like "You know, I'm going to try and join the order." -- it makes me think that he was more than likely drugged up or hypnotized into saying what he says. I think he was intercepted on his way to Jonas's house more than likely; it's an old video, they're just releasing it now.

Also: I noticed he looked really buff in this video. Don't athletes take Epogen to build up strength? Connection??
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elsie wrote:
Hey everyone.

I'm pretty sure their clothing isn't kept in-continuity. Whatever they're wearing at any given time is just the actor's clothes. For instance, Bree was wearing two different shirts in "Looking For Daniel" and "Sleepover," even though both videos were supposed to have been filmed in the same day (Jonas' actor actually did keep the same shirt on for those two, but he was wearing something different in "Cowboy," which was supposed to have been the next day; Bree and Jonas also weren't shown or implied to have taken any luggage with them).

These non-consistent outfits go back to the homeless videos, in which Bree and Daniel were never seen wearing the same thing twice (until "Warwalking" and "Tough Cookie") despite being homeless with only two fairly small duffel bags for way over a month.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgamer wrote:
hey

"we have danile"

Quote:
bethy Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:41 pm
say what??

okay it's like 3am and I'm still awake reading the forums and i just about had a stroke from laughing so hard at your reaction to that .... cluster f*** of a sentence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sarahjanejustin
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: idiots Reply with quote

you idiots! this is NOT real!
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the update?????

*rolls eyes and walks away* Rolling Eyes
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: idiots Reply with quote

sarahjanejustin wrote:

Why do you keep coming back and insulting everyone who comes to this board? I mean, if you're so intent on trying to make fools of us, you're failing to do so...but you're sure as heck succeeding at making yourself look like one. You keep coming back every few days to say something mean and derogatory.

Do you have a favorite television show that you enjoy watching every day or week? Do you sometimes talk about the characters of that television show as if they're real characters and the situations they go through as though they are real situations? That's exactly the same thing as those of us that enjoy LonelyGirl15, except that the format we watch it in is different than the format in which you'd watch a television show.

I just don't understand what purpose you think you're serving by coming insulting the fans and their creations.

We know that this is fiction, but you seem to think that how we speak about these characters are our real beliefs, when that's not the case.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: idiots Reply with quote

sarahjanejustin wrote:

SURPRISE!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!! Rolling Eyes
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: idiots Reply with quote

sarahjanejustin wrote:

And you went through all that effort, just to let us know.
Thanks, really. Applause
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spin Art = hynotism. Daniel has been hypnotised.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Elsie wrote:
Hey everyone.

I'm pretty sure their clothing isn't kept in-continuity. Whatever they're wearing at any given time is just the actor's clothes. For instance, Bree was wearing two different shirts in "Looking For Daniel" and "Sleepover," even though both videos were supposed to have been filmed in the same day (Jonas' actor actually did keep the same shirt on for those two, but he was wearing something different in "Cowboy," which was supposed to have been the next day; Bree and Jonas also weren't shown or implied to have taken any luggage with them).

These non-consistent outfits go back to the homeless videos, in which Bree and Daniel were never seen wearing the same thing twice (until "Warwalking" and "Tough Cookie") despite being homeless with only two fairly small duffel bags for way over a month.

No. I disagree. Not in this case. It was deliberately set up by the Creators. In 'For the ladies' the entire video revolved around/focused on what he would wear that night, the night he disappeared, specifically drawing our attention to it. Then, while he's gone Bree specifically comments on his clothing choice in another video ('I would have gone for the suit and tie. Some girls notice when you make an effort' etc). So, TWICE, they draw our attention to his choice of clothes the night he disappeared. Then he shows up in a video wearing something not only different from the night he disappeared, but a shirt we've seen him in before. Doesn't sound like something we're meant to just ignore to me.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: