Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's Your Role?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: What's Your Role? Reply with quote

Jones - "We are in this and there's no going back. And you've got me and you've got Daniel. And you know what, you've got everyone out there who cares about you. I know that we can get Daniel back without you having to give yourself up. I don't know how... I don't know how, but there's got to be a way."

What's our role? Where do we fit in? Is it tying the research together? Is it more research? More clue discovery? More fan vids exposing the Order? Offering encouragement and ideas? Perhaps it's time to organize; to team together; to become more active.

Last edited by trainer101 on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Bree could answer more questions in that 'in character chat' thingie. Then WE could connect her to Tachyon
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe our key role is caring enough to set up 10 firefox browsers on 5 second autorefresh on the lg15 channel at youtube. if we do that, bree daniel & jonas will live for a long time. j/k.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our role is very important...we help move the story along.

We haven't been able to see our role working at its full potential, but since Jonas represents US, I'm not sure if we are doing something wrong or if it just isn't our time yet.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
i believe our key role is caring enough to set up 10 firefox browsers on 5 second autorefresh on the lg15 channel at youtube. if we do that, bree daniel & jonas will live for a long time. j/k.

Laughing

Or finding significance in strange things and then tying them to plot ideas the creators can use!
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it bad form to quote yourself from another thread? Oh well.

immortal1 wrote:
.... Right now Bree's safe zone is Jonas' house. It's untouched by the Order and it's where Bree's "normal" life exists. You'd have to expand that safe zone. A counter group can be introduced, maybe this even ties in to Tachyon. This counter group can have a network of safe zones around the world- (it might also be a neat way to include and interact with fans.) This network would have to be completely self sufficient making it it's own society in essence. It's similar to how they handled it in the Matrix. Events that have some kind of semblance to normal life would take place here.

I actually had something like Global Frequency in mind when I wrote that. Same basic principle but slightly different where a group of everyday people going about their normal lives but are secretly networked to share information and resources to fight the Order.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

immortal1 wrote:
.... Right now Bree's safe zone is Jonas' house. It's untouched by the Order and it's where Bree's "normal" life exists. You'd have to expand that safe zone. A counter group can be introduced, maybe this even ties in to Tachyon. This counter group can have a network of safe zones around the world- (it might also be a neat way to include and interact with fans.) This network would have to be completely self sufficient making it it's own society in essence. It's similar to how they handled it in the Matrix. Events that have some kind of semblance to normal life would take place here.

I actually had something like Global Frequency in mind when I wrote that. Same basic principle but slightly different where a group of everyday people going about their normal lives but are secretly networked to share information and resources to fight the Order.

Wow Immo you put alot of thought into that, I think that would be a badass idea!

Tag, you're it.
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoorayForMeImMakingOut wrote:
immortal1 wrote:

immortal1 wrote:

Wow Immo you put alot of thought into that, I think that would be a badass idea!

I agree, that's a kick ass idea....how would we put it into play?
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a perfect time for them to really introduce hard fan interaction...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
this is a perfect time for them to really introduce hard fan interaction...

Hear hear!

And let's face it, when the creators are having a block they just turn to the forums and see what the fans have come up with.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not what i meant. what i meant is that this is perect to have fans featured in the videos

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

Slightly OT . . . Immortal, you read comics! Good on yer!

Re: how we can help: frankly, I don't want to help Bree avoid the damn ceremony. I want to get the damn thing over with already.

But since you asked . . . I think the only plan that makes any sense in the context of the Breeniverse is to somehow hook Bree and Jonas up with Tachy and Brother. They've got smarts. They've got resources. They know how to take the Order on -- and win (at least win some of the battles, if not the war).

Bree and Jonas, OTOH . . . well, I think they'd get squashed like a couple of teeny little bugs if they tried to Storm the Castle without help from T and B.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the idea of hooking bree daniel and jonas up with tachyon and brother...they could kick some serious order butt! Wink
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of want to Bree to be stubborn on this issue. She has to face the Order sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: