Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theories on the new video
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Theories on the new video Reply with quote

Ok firstly, "La Brea Avenue, Hollywood" This is similar to Bree's name so maybe this is hinting something?

Also, I'm curious to know whether Bree knew this was going to happen all along? As she whispers something in Daniels ear, perhap she was telling him that Tachy was going to rescue her? Bree doesn't seem to trust Jonas at first but she has no problem trusting a complete stranger in these circumstances?

Also, "For a girl who scored 112 the last time she went bowling thats an impressive shot" hmm I'm confused here any suggestions?

I dno if a thread has been opened about this video but ye. I'm curious to know your suggestions
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon is the girl who scored 112. It says so in the description for "Knock 'Em Down." Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree whispered something like 'Don't worry, there is a plan'. On the other side, the watchers where pretty close, so they could've heard what she said, so maybe it was something random like 'I'm sorry' 'So glad to see you' or maybe... 'I love you' Very Happy
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Theories on the new video Reply with quote

Christie91 wrote:
Ok firstly, "La Brea Avenue, Hollywood" This is similar to Bree's name so maybe this is hinting something?

I guess the name usage could be a possible thought thrown in there but I think the general concensus is that the name indicates location. ShardinsKitten added this insight to the Vid thread: "earlier in the video it shows a sign that says: la brea, hollywood. that street has a somewhat famous tourist attraction; the la brea tar pits where you can see remains of animals that have been caught in the tar. furthermore the street name "la brea" actually means 'the oil.' also i think the building they're supposed to be in is located somewhere in Downtown Los Angeles. it looks really familiar... "

Christie91 wrote:
Also, "For a girl who scored 112 the last time she went bowling thats an impressive shot" hmm I'm confused here any suggestions?

Have you watched any of the Tachyon/Brother videos, Christie? I'd suggest starting there as it should clear up a little of the fuzzy logic. There is a Tachyon video entitled "Knock 'Em Down" where the bowling score of 112 is related. If you're still perplexed about OpAphid, I'd suggest checking out either the OpAphid area of the Forum for some great summaries of the plot and how it meshes with LG15 thus far, or AphidPedia - where you can find transcripts, puzzles and answers, etc.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call, FP! The AphidPedia is an excellent resource!

I am familiar with the bowling score clue. It was used to solve a message from Tachyon to Brother. It was a test of a code she was using.
Joel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Theories on the new video Reply with quote

Christie91 wrote:

Also, I'm curious to know whether Bree knew this was going to happen all along? As she whispers something in Daniels ear, perhap she was telling him that Tachy was going to rescue her? Bree doesn't seem to trust Jonas at first but she has no problem trusting a complete stranger in these circumstances?

If you listen at the end an interesting conversation
Jonas: "are you sure we can trust this guy, i mean he's not like really brother.. is he?"

Bree: "if she says we can trust him, we can trust him"

ending with them all just shouting go go hurry up etc.

This is definitely my favourite of all the series, it had the most movement i think, and while i don't fully understand everything about these new characters, I think them finally crossing over is magnificent Very Happy
mcorneli
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas: "are you sure we can trust this guy, i mean he's not like really brother.. is he?"

That was such an odd comment for him to make I think. Like he knew more about Brother than he's let on.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcorneli wrote:

That was such an odd comment for him to make I think. Like he knew more about Brother than he's let on.

Yes, recently the characters have really starting mentioning OpAphid, Brother, and Tachyon... I think these characters are more important, and that are trio of heroes are smarter than they let on (also, they wouldn't post everything up here, would they? They know the Order watches their videos.)

We don't even know what Bree is diong anymore! But that's what makes it so EXCITING!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcorneli wrote:

reminds me of the unthinkable happened when jonas kept asking if it was really bree's dad...
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also glad that the characters have crossed paths, gives it a great twist.
Nessi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely a great twist =) I really hope more videos like this pop up <3
Krielok
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, where was Cassie during all of this?

I just figured Brother was flying the helicopter...

Wonder when Gemma will come back. I do miss her. Smile
Isabella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma... Question
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krielok wrote:
Also, where was Cassie during all of this?

I just figured Brother was flying the helicopter...

Wonder when Gemma will come back. I do miss her. Smile

gemma has bit the dust!
pixxi.is.dizzi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Theories on the new video Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
the la brea tar pits where you can see remains of animals that have been caught in the tar. furthermore the street name "la brea" actually means 'the oil.'

I think Oil is part of the clue.. I mean did they flash to oil drill/pumpy thingies (I lack the technial term) and I think they showed the actual tarpits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: